All Comments on 'Colleagues with Benefits'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Is that what you call the scientific method!

5

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

The scientific method, I assume!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent Trying for a change or improvement often works wonders.

A_BierceA_Bierceover 1 year ago

Extra crunchy, that. Good on ya, Skippy.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Good entertainment but not to the level of development I’m used to seeing from you. 4*

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 1 year ago

Funny story. 5 stars.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 1 year ago

Love in the age of Asperger. Hilarious. Good for Roxanne and Prescott. Probably good for Ingrid too. Harold’s covered too. He’s got his bowling ball - three holes to choose from.

.

Well done. Both my wife and I chuckled through reading it. Thanks much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Strange!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sounds like Sheldon and Amy to me....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I mean, yea. Wife played stupid games and won stupid prizes. Only loser in this is the other husband, who for all we know is a decent and faithful guy.

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 1 year ago

Nah. You use be so good. Here lately, not so much.

numbnutz49numbnutz49over 1 year ago

I was waiting for the punchline when we would learn that Roxanne and Prescott were robots encoded with human feelings - lovable 'wham, bam, thank you Ma'am' prototypes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Huh?

.

If he didn’t like sex, why did sex with Roxanne work? If he was so naive about how to have sex, why did it appeal to him with Roxanne? If his wife wanted it more and better, why didn’t she teach tne idiot if — as implied with his encounter with Roxanne — h3 was open to “learning”?

.

Just didn’t work very well.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you want to read a really stupid story you can always count on skippy.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

Sorry, Skip, this has to be one of your worst.

\

"My husband does not" - Are these people robots? Use contractions. "My husband doesn't."

SyzyguySyzyguyover 1 year ago

Neat structure, no waffle. The short paragraphs make it staccato but I think that works well here. Thank you for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Weird and fun.

silentsound

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

Cute, nerd love!

As us old salts always say, “Whatever floats your boat.” Finding someone who pushes all the right buttons makes sex a whole lot more fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, how stupid can this get?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Silly drivel with nothing particularly interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Meh

MonsieurXMonsieurXover 1 year ago

I don’t mind the occasional silly story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was quite odd, in a Big Bang Theory way. Amusing.

ibuguseribuguserover 1 year ago

I think I'm getting used to your sense of humor.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Cute story. I don't know how you come up with these stories but I'm glad I follow, thanks. 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

AWFUL. Enough said about that elementary style, writing. 1* for the effort, though.

imhaplessimhaplessover 1 year ago

Cute; as a good change up. It was invigorating to see cheaters win; I wouldn't want it on a regular basis but it was great this time.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 1 year ago

Silly, but cute. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maybe it was a lack of build up but I didn't really have any feelings towards any of the characters. Maybe it was intentionally written that way being how dry their personalities were being scientists who knows. Either way notmy favorite of your stories but I thank you for writing it.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

Not a bad story, but I was under the impression this was an 'erotic literature' site. I'm sorry, but I found this a bit too clinical.

Galama88aGalama88aover 1 year ago

Good story lack of character development but well written

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Hummm

Interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

worst dialogue ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Justplainjeff

Stick around. There are a lot of damn good stories on this site that have little or no erotic content. There is no requirement that they do. Check out the top 20 LW stories and see how many ain't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very dull

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

A little different and that's a good thing. I understand the "Joe Friday", just the facts dialogue. It fits the story but it's dry as the Sahara. 4*

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

interesting twist on an old story

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 1 year ago

Got a kick out of this. Amazed at the comments the characters were 'dry' and 'clinical'.. OF COURSE they were.!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kind of Revenge Of The Nerds-ish. Both their marriages were shallow, tepid, and distant, and at least the cheating wife is exploring alternatives. I hope she appreciates the freedom he will be giving her. Its where you finish that counts, and it reads like the two cheating asshole workmates enjoy and deserve each other. Maybe this marriage will work. Thanks for the effort.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Story does not have any tags - you should use them as a courtesy to you readers. Seemed deliberately emotionless, hence, boring.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Funny cheaters. That’s funny.

stinger82stinger82over 1 year ago

I enjoyed it! Nice job!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

Different and a bold departure. It's sure a refreshing break from the tsunami of 800-work cuckold-doormat stories all written precisely following the Cuck Writers Checklist. Skippy jumped the fountain at Caesar's in 'Vegas, and I think he landed a lot better'n than Evel Knievel did! If not, he might've bitten off his tongue, since it was obviously planted well in cheek! 5/5!!

TrambakTrambakover 1 year ago

I won't call them clinical or dry. They were a bit analytical though. Went about the task with a scientific bent of mind.

Nerdy analytics have resolved the conundrum and established some workable outcomes for both.

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1* nothing more needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know these folk. I've worked with them, often.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 1 year ago

Their words were so stiff, I didn’t think it possible for the sex to not be purely mechanical. They clearly were nerds, who never watched Revenge of the Nerds.

Amusing.

Omart57Omart57over 1 year ago

Cute story, Skip! I've known people like them!

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

"I don't want to be one of those women who keep cheating on their spouses." just *spouse* sorry that was bugging me

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

Funny, for the more refined, humorous, very subtle! Tee-hee!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nice humorous tale. Liked it. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fucking stupid

fredbrownfredbrown25 days ago

A cute story but a bit dumb. Learn muff diving during the honeymoon - if you want to keep her...

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyErotica19 days ago

I am enjoying the lightheartedness in your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous