All Comments on 'Colleen, Kathleen and Rob'

by SlamDuncan

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Slam !

GREAT STORY, DUDE !

A Mainer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good stuff

Good story but needs a little less forceful education on the readers behalf. I did really like the lead up to the sex and even the encounters after the first night.

ChasBChasBabout 11 years ago
Trurh

This story is great at showing the truth that all consensual sex really begins with the .female. The guy can show his desire, but it doesn't happen until she shows her willingness and desire. A guy will very seldom turn down a chance to get a little if she gets him worked up, even if it's verboten. Even if it's sis or mom. And why not?

ansdguyansdguyabout 11 years ago
Too rushed also...

A great story overall. Wonderfully written with good character development. The end was sudden and left lose ends. For one, we should have learned about Colleen and Nathan's first sexual encounter. For another, Mom was completely abandoned. I guess she's going to spend the rest of her life going without love or satisfying sex. Just MHO.

SlamDuncanSlamDuncanabout 11 years agoAuthor
Author Responds

A forthcoming story, "Colleen and Nathan"

describes their first sexual encounter. As

for Mom being left high and dry, read more

carefully--she still gets it on with Uncle Jack.

txcrackertxcrackerabout 11 years ago

The others have covered all the high points as to the rush etc, so I will not bedraggle the points . I REALLY ENJOYED THE STORY LINE ! And am looking forward to the follow up with the rest of the family . This could turn into one of the longest running story lines in the library . Thanks a bunch

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Colleen, Kathleen and Rob

Being frugal with my "5 Star" ratings, as I am an avid and ardent incest reading lover, I have granted this story 5 Stars. That said, this is also the first story I have read by this writer/author.

Incest just by the nature of it's name, and the individuals involved that are necessary to make sex, incest, deserves the highest mark or rating available! Then once the story is deemed to be incest the next rating is to determine what is the best incest story. In my opinion an incest story does not reach the top award category unless it is...TOPS, the EPOTIME, the GRANDEST, the WINNER, the A #ONE, WITH CHILD, the BEST IN BREED, hence my criteria for giving an incest story my highest rating...BREED!!!!

BREED, BRED, PREGNANT, IMPREGNANT, WITH CHILD, BUN IN THE OVEN, meaning any of these words or phrases are my opinion of a 5 Strar incest story. Of course, there can be/have been exceptions to me granting 5 Stars...but very few!

An exception could be a perfectly written story, i.e. grammar, punctuation, paragraphing, sentencing, sentence structure; and a very heart-felt warm story, and though most incest stories are fiction (not true) the story should bebelieveable enough that it could happen and be real (as if there were not incest involved).

So, those things being said I believe this story deserved my 5 Stars mainly because of the children bred of the siblings (Robert and Kathleen) marriage. The story reads well, the theme is totally fantastic, with both sisters and mother being fucked by their brother/son and all three fucking's were for different reasons--a fantastic, monumental theme of the story. GREAT fanfuckingtastic production!!!

Suggestions (of the QUINN FAMILIES CHRONICLES) for a continuance of this family's incestual copulations, consummation and coupling is for the Mother Mary and Son Robert to vacation or camping and get her (mother Mary) pregnant. Or Mark could die or better yet become infirm and Mary and Mark (mother and father) have to relocate near Robert and Kathleen (brother and sister/husband and wife--legally), where Mary can easily visit Robert several times a month Robert's wife/sister Kathleen could even know about her mother Mary's and Robert's affair (because their father very rarely fucks his wife Mary, and with Kathleen's blessings she encourages the affair and Robert's impregnating their mother) .

Maybe Nathan, sister Colleen's husband, is sterile and can't have children, therefore Colleen, herself or with Nathan bring Robert in for impregnating Colleen.

There are many variations for this family, mother, son and both daughters..and it should most certainly remain A FAMILY AFFAIR; of course, Nathan is now part of the family but he should not be impregnating any of the Quinn ladies!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bravo!

Beautiflully written, great characters, and HOT. Love to see more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

I've never felt this way before, but I am totally in love with Colleen!

MissFeatherclitMissFeatherclitabout 11 years ago
Great stuff

Wonderful writing. Like to see more of these characters. Slam, you must be a great lover

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Story

this is a great story. The author should definately write more. Loved it. Colleen was so innocent and loved the fact that the other two got together and married in RI. That was awesome

jalapamajalapamaalmost 11 years ago
Just discovered your work

Found your most recent work and it led me back to the list of your writings. It looks like you are a talented writer with a plausible storyline in your head. Hope to read all of your entries.

dmg43dmg43over 10 years ago
Another

one of your stories that I really like.

Thank you.

imhaplessimhaplessabout 10 years ago
Holy shit - that was entertaining!

I have to say with Rob fucking Colleen, Kathleen and Mary he was about the luckiest guy on the planet.

5*

scotsmac25583scotsmac25583almost 10 years ago
WHAT A COOL FAMILY

An excellent story penned by an excellent author.I thought the relationship between the siblings and mother was fantastic.thank you for a wonderfully entertaining read.A five star offering without a doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WTF?

Best friends since they were three...she's 18, he's 20...they're siblings, they're not siblings....what? I gave up after that part!

roveroneroveroneover 5 years ago
VERY hot...love the characters

3 hot siblings...one of the best incest stories I've read...tho feel sorry for their hot mom

5 and fave story/author...really looking forward to more Colleen/Nathan

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I'm opposite of a reader below, I liked the sex education thrown in, hell that was the whole point! But the actual sex scenes were sadly lacking... Basically, he stuck it in, they moved w bit, she came, he came, he rolled off tired from the three minutes of exercise. Lol.

I wish my wife could cum like these girls, mostly magical, hehe. Three orgasms in a row from her clit?! My wife freaks if I go near hers after her first orgasm without several minutes downtime, lol. Nipple orgasm? She's like, 'yah, that feels nice' and honestly is probably getting more out of the act than the sensation. Vaginal orgasm? Forget it. Never happens. She actually says she doesn't have much sensation in there, which is really a big letdown:/. She gets more from my balls hitting her anus and my my pubic area smacking her clit than penetration. Sigh. I got a bad dice roll there, hehe.

The whole 'climb on top since its your first time' thing was a huge turnoff! She wanted her brother to FUCK her for her first time! She probably had fantasies since hitting puberty about just that, over and over in her head. You ruined it for her, lol. And ruined the opportunity to take her virginity, she just took it herself, lol. Should have just given her a suction cup dildo and sent her to the shower, hehe.

Hell, if you don't want to fuck her then just send her next door and she can climb on nerd boy, you're prolly going to ruin her for him anyway. 'Rob! His was short and skinny, you ruined me!! (Crying and sobbing) what am I gonna do? I don't want to spend the rest of my life being fucked by my best friend and I can barely feel him inside me!! It's all your fault, you should have known better, if I'd never fucked anyone but him I'd never know what I was missing!! You have to take responsibility, from now on till I get old and dry up you aren't allowed to live more than fifteen miles away from me. Ever!!'

Hehehe.

Good story overall though with a great end plot and finish!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous