Colleen, Kathleen and Rob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make love to me, Rob. Slowly, gently."

"I will, baby, but tell me first what's going on."

"I broke it off with Tray tonight. I gave him his ring back."

"What happened?"

"I tell you later. Right now just love me."

He kissed her forehead, her eyes, down her face. Pressing his lips softly against hers, he slipped his tongue into her mouth until he found hers and they tenderly tasted each other. He caressed her breasts, then took a nipple in his mouth. He started kissing his way down her body.

When he approached the warm wet place between her legs, she took his head and pulled it away. "Not tonight, Rob, just come inside me." He entered her and slowly thrust in and out. Her hips began to move and she rose to meet him until they achieved a perfect rhythm. They both reached the edge, and came together in a shuddering moment of ecstasy.

"I want to stay here with you tonight." She rolled over on her side and Rob pressed his body against her. Spooning, they both drifted off to sleep.

Sometime in the middle of the night, she stirred and pressed her ass into his groin. He immediately hardened. He reached over her and slipped a finger into her pussy, finding her soaking wet and ready. Lifting her leg a bit, he slipped his cock into her. He didn't move, then fell right back to sleep. He was still inside her when they woke in the morning.

Every night she came to him. After their last encounter, Colleen never came to them again, choosing to give her full attention to Nathan. Lucky guy, they thought. Some nights Kathleen would model a sexy babydoll, a chemise or teddy she had bought for Tray and never wore. Rob was enraptured, even more so when she demonstrated her newly learned vaginal technique.

One night, after an arduous lovemaking session, Kathleen took his face in her hands, "I love you, Rob."

"I love you too, Kathleen."

She took a deep breath. "I mean I love you; I'm totally in love with you"

"I know. I'm in love with you too. So what do we do now? This could really get complicated. Classes at the uni start in a week"

"I have an idea. Let's talk to Mom about it."

The three of them gathered around the table. Rob and Kathleen held hands. "Mom, Rob and I are in love with each other," she began.

"I think I knew that before you two did."

"We want to live together, and my roommate has graduated and moved out." They rented a small house close to the campus. "It has two bedrooms, so it would look totally respectable, and it makes economic sense if we split the rent. We could act just like brother and sister, and no one would know the difference."

"How long do you expect this relationship to last?"

"Forever," they replied in unison. "We'd get married if that was possible to do."

"You need to be very careful," Mary cautioned. "In Illinois, incest is punishable by 25 years in prison. Rhode Island repealed their incest laws entirely, and while it's still illegal, New Jersey doesn't carry any penalty. If you're discrete, no one will ever know, but you can't tell anyone your secret, not even your best friend."

"What about Dad, will he suspect anything?"

"Your father is totally oblivious to anything of a sexual nature. He'll just praise you for your frugality. Have you thought about children?"

"We want children, eventually," Rob said. "We've done a lot of research on the subject. We know that if we both have a recessive gene that the odds are fifty percent greater that our child will have the disease or disability, compared to an unrelated couple. We're going in for genetic testing. Kathleen will use your maiden name, so we don't arouse any suspicion. Once we have the results, we'll have to make a decision."

"Then, if there is no genetic problem, if a pregnancy occurs, there's ultra-sound and amniocentesis to check on fetal development," Kathleen added. "If there is a problem, we can always use artificial insemination with semen coming from a sperm bank. Or adopt."

"If you're looking for my blessing, you have it," Mary said, tears welling up in her eyes. She embraced them both, then poured everyone another cup of coffee.

Rob and Kathleen spent the next two years in the house near the campus. He bought her a modest engagement ring that she wore to fend off any of the men who showed an interest in her. He brushed off any of the coeds who constantly hit on him, spawning the rumor that he was gay.

Kathleen got her MA in education, and Rob got a degree in landscape architecture. After they graduated, they moved to Rhode Island and bought a home in Touisset Highlands, a suburb of Providence. She taught at a nearby junior college and he started his own landscaping business. She legally changed her last name to O'Malley, her mother's maiden name.

Using that name. they obtained a license and were quietly married in a small civil ceremony, attended by Mary, Peggy, Jack, and Colleen and Nathan, who had eloped right after high school.

They passed their genetic testing with flying colors and had three beautiful and healthy children, two girls and a boy.

As the kids were growing, Kathleen mused, "I wonder what they will do when they reach legal age?"

"You never know," Rob smiled and patted her knee.