All Comments on 'College Cock'

by novabifunone

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
bigguy251bigguy251about 5 years ago
Great Story

I loved your story and look forward to reading the rest of your works. As a wannabe cocksucker I find your description of the first time to very inspiring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Park

As a teenager in suburban area of a major city the parks were full of married men looking for gay sex. Once I discovered this I stopped by a lot. Lots of oral sex. A few times the married man had his home nearby with the wife away. Breeding him in his marital bed was so hot. We kissed while I came in his ass. With his wedding picture and pictures of his children was such a turn on. I got where I preferred married man and started looking for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dorm Mate

I had an arrangement with my dorm mate, who I found out was a cock worshipper. He liked to see my cock bulge through my bath towel when wrapped around my waist, coming back from the shower. He tutored me with my math studies, in exchange for sucking my big thick cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You can't beat a BJ

It's true. Receiving or giving doesn't matter, men love BJs. I've been giving head for years and absolutely love cum and pleasing men. I've received head from some of these guys and enjoy them taking my load. I repeat, You can't beat a BJ.

NewshowoffNewshowoffover 2 years ago

I don't know if this is true or not, but I've never had the state I've experienced, that fugue state described so well. Pretty much exactly what I experienced. I'd lurk a d fantasize but never take the plunge until one day that fugue state took over and I sucked a cock...great story, can't wait for that fugue state to hit me again lol

novabifunonenovabifunoneover 1 year agoAuthor

I sure appreciate the comments that have been left. Yep, it is true, and that fugue state experience is so unreal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernovabifunone@novabifunone
Formerly closeted ... outed involuntarily ... glad not to be burdened with secrecy's weight ... hater of catholic priests (yes, I was one of those altar boys) ... explorer of submissive nature.