All Comments on 'College Days Ch. 08'

by pourty

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
kposittingbullkposittingbullover 13 years ago
Love the story

This is my favorite series on this site. The way you write is amazing. I find myself wrapped in the story from the first word to the last period. I find myself feeling like I am Mark while reading. The characters and the situations stay with me long after I have finished reading. I love it. I hope this series continues for many chapters to come.

CQMSCQMSover 13 years ago
Great read

Had a great time reading (sorry - re-reading) this series but I was left with the same un answered questions.

Did Mark & Collette stay together?

What happened between their sister and her girlfriend?

One short paragraph would have completed their story.

Have you published other stories - I cant believe that this is your one and only attempt at storytelling.

All in all it is one of the best series I have read so far, well done and keep it up, as it were.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please finish this series.... Great up to this point

Please.... Don't leave us hanging.... .Please continue with the series and complete it....

Outstanding to this point.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
finish this .... by far one of the best

Please finish this series. this series is by far one of the best i have ever read... i look forward to reading the rest of the story

tiger2012tiger2012about 13 years ago
Best Story

I love this series. You need to finish it. I want to know if Collette and Mark actully get married. I would love to see them get married. They are right for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved it...

... so far.

Good characters, solid pace, not too high of a focus on sex and not too little.

Over the course of this story I found a few inconsistencies though, specifically concerning the relationship between Jen and Tammy.

In the first chapter you paint a picture of Jen being head over heels for Tammy. Second chapter you state that the relationship is not that serious and that Tammy actually also has a boyfriend. And in chapter six you state that Tammy never had sex with a guy and the relationship is more like you made it appear in the first chapter.

That little bit is somewhat confusing, otherwise excellent work.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
good series

There is room to continue if you choose to but I was going to ask what the hell with tammy but someone beat me to it. thanks I hope you continue

toby9790toby9790over 12 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!

This has to be one of my favorite stories of all time. That was a beautiful love scene. You really showed their love for each other. I hope you continue this story. It would be a shame to leave it unfinished.5***** toby9790.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loving it

Best series by far.

toby9790toby9790about 11 years ago
Amazing Story!!

Now that's what I call making love. These 2 are so much in love. This story is such a great story. 5*****

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous