College Days Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pourty
pourty
415 Followers

Collette tugged at me to turn around and sit facing away from her while her legs straddled me from behind, parting my legs. The warm pillows of her full breasts pressed into my back as her hands stroked up and down my front. I ran my hands along her legs on either side of me, digging my hands into her toned muscles.

"Grab that shampoo on the ledge," Collette instructed. I reached over and handed it to her. She brought the shower attachment over my head and made sure I was completely wet, then lathered her hands with the lavender scented shampoo. She began washing my short cropped hair.

"I remember doing this to you when you were little," Collette giggled, "it never occurred to me that I'd still be doing it at this age, your head's a little bigger now!"

"It wasn't quite like this!" I exclaimed, "I don't remember you ever getting naked in the bath with me when I was a kid! This is much better!"

"We did take a shower together once," She remembered, "I think you were like 3 years old, just before I hit puberty. I would never have done that after I started growing hair and boobs! I remember you wanted to stay in there for like an hour and play with bath toys!" Collette's fingers massaged my scalp, that, combined with my intense awareness of her breasts pressing into my back and feeling her neatly shaved pelvis pressed up behind me were keeping me in a steady state of arousal.

"I still like playing in the shower," I said, "It's just the toys that have changed." I reached around behind me and lightly stroked the side of her breast. "I wasn't too interested in girls when I was 3!" I said, "I didn't notice much until I was 8 or 9, I think."

"Oh really?" Collette mused, "And what were you noticing when you were 9?"

"Boobs." I said plainly, prompting laughter from behind me, "I certainly noticed you and Jen, but it was pretty innocent. It wasn't until I was 11 or 12 that I really started taking a serious interest in girls. But boobs were always of interest!"

"Close your eyes." Collette said, then rinsed the shampoo from my head, continuing to massage my scalp while she did so. "Ok," She said, scooting around to the side, "now you do mine!"

I pulled her around in front of me, intensely aware every time I came into contact with her breasts and legs, then scooted her back as I straddled her now, the sensitive skin of my erection pulsing with the sensation of pressing up against her back as I pulled her to me. I put my hands under her arms around her font and squeezed her breasts under the water as I held her close and kissed the back of her neck. It wouldn't take much at this point for me to completely lose control, I was beyond excited, I imagine it was like being on drugs.

"I really love these," I said with my lips on her neck, "I just want to hold them all the time."

Collette moaned her approval as I massaged her breasts and gently squeezed her sensitive nipples, running them back and forth between my fingers.

"You can spend more time with them if you want, but at some point, you are going to wash my hair, right?" Collette laughed.

"Oh yeah, that!" I said with my lips still brushing against the smooth skin of her neck, "I got a little distracted!"

I grabbed the handle and soaked her hair in the clear, warm water, then squirted a bunch of shampoo on her head and began massaging it into her scalp as she had done for me.

"So when you were starting to notice boobs, did you ever think about doing anything with me or Jen?"

"Sure I thought about it," I said, "two gorgeous teenage girls living in the same house with me, and one of them had really fantastic boobs!" I quickly ran a hand down her front to indicate who's boobs I was talking about, "It would have been impossible not to think about it! But you were my sisters and I figured that was off-limits, so I tried not to think too much about it."

"I bet you would have exploded if you saw one of us naked back then!"

"Uhm... well... sure." I said cautiously.

"So you did see one of us naked?" Collette asked, taking a deeper interest.

"Well, I may have peaked just once or twice," I laughed, "what can I say? I was curious and you two weren't exactly careful about locking doors very often."

"Now you have to tell me," Collette said, snaking a hand behind her back, she ran her hand down to my penis and started gently massaging, "so what did you see... and what did you do?"

I laughed, "I never thought we'd ever have this conversation." I said, still running my hands through her heavy wet hair. "You never locked the door when you went in to take a shower, it was a continual source of temptation for me for at least a couple of years! Once in a while, when I thought I could get away with it, I'd open the door a crack and wait until you got out of the shower so I could see you naked. It was the highlight of puberty for me!"

"I can't believe you did that!" She laughed, still stroking my cock, which was starting to feel like it was going to explode. "I always thought you were such an innocent kid."

"Well... mmmm, that feels really good." I said, "Collette, if you don't want... something... floating in the water around us, you'd better take a break or something." Collette giggled and took her hand off of my nearly bursting erection. She moved her hands to the sides of my legs instead.

"Anyway," I started again, gaining some composure, "I was pretty innocent, heck, I never even had sex with anyone until a few weeks ago. But I was curious, and I spent no small amount of time in my room releasing the pressure, so to speak!"

"What were you thinking about while you did that?" Collette turned her head to smile at me.

I laughed nervously, "Well, mostly just about touching and kissing. I didn't really know all that much about sex."

"Ok, but who were you thinking about touching and kissing?" She asked, not letting me get away with such a vague answer.

"There were only a few really good looking girls I knew," I said, "you do the math."

Collette laughed, "Why don't you rinse my hair so we can do something to keep the water from getting... messy."

"Yes, ma'am!" I said eagerly. I rinsed her hair thoroughly, a thin sheet of bubbles now covering the surface of the water.

"First we have to get you clean," Collette turned and grabbed a bar of soap, her wonderful breasts peaking out above the surface of the water and giving me a very pleasant view. She started at my arms and chest, then had me stand up so she could rub soap all over me, including the parts I was aching for her to touch. I managed to hold my excitement a little longer, relishing each touch of her hands on my sensitive skin. After rinsing me off slowly, letting her free hand roam over every inch of my body, she stood up and started rubbing the soap on herself.

"Hey, now," I objected, "that's my job!"

Collette smiled and handed me the bar of soap. I spent the next five minutes making sure she was completely lathered in it, running my own hands over every bit of her body, feeling the wonderful new sensation of my hands on her soapy breasts, sliding all around. I wanted to touch everything and I did, Collette giving light moans from time to time as I massaged every last crook and crevice of her body. I couldn't believe my good fortune, and my desire to take her was reaching critical levels.

Finally rinsing her off, Collette pushed me back to sit down on the edge of the tub, then, smiling and looking right into my face with her dazzling green eyes, she bent down and began kissing down my chest, down my middle, finally reaching the place that I had been longing for. She took the tip of my cock into her warm, full lips and massaged the head with her tongue, one hand wrapped around its girth, the other rolling my balls between her fingers, alternating between firm and gentle touches. Kneeling down before me, she stroked her hand up and down the length of my sensitive rod, her mouth following her hand up, then down, swirling her tongue around every which way.

Collette reached her free hand around my waist and pulled herself into me, slowly taking my entire length into her hot mouth, until her warm, fleshy lips made contact with the skin around the base, then slowly rising back up again. I had never felt anything so good in my life, and I could barely hold back as she did this over and over again, the hand around my waist pulling me into her tightly each time she came down, then gently releasing as she pulled her lips up all the way to the top and nearly off of me before starting back down once more. Collette started moving with a slow rhythm, steadily increasing her speed and getting firmer each cycle. My hands reached down to her head just to feel her move as her skillful mouth slid up and down my shaft, sending waves of pleasure through my body. She never made it to a truly fast cadence, it wasn't needed. As the ecstasy of her lips and tongue traveled back down one last time, I climaxed into her mouth with a moan of pleasure. Collette pulled me in tight once more as my cock pulsed with orgasmic relief into her mouth, the fulfillment of weeks of anticipation.

As I finished, Collette let her mouth slip off the end of my cock, which produced a ticklish sensation and made me laugh and pull back. I slid back down into the tub, momentarily spent and feeling completely relaxed. Collette laid herself on top of me and kissed me, her tongue rushing into my mouth as her breasts slid across my bare chest. It was then I realized that she had swallowed everything, leaving only a light salty coating in her mouth. I kissed her back with passion, thrilled with the culmination of so much desire.

After a few moments I turned her around to face away from me and I held her tightly as I caressed her body, letting my fingers drift over her stomach, breasts, and down between her thighs as she relaxed, leaning her head back onto my shoulder. I slowly began to stroke the outer lips of her mound as my other hand massaged her full, firm breasts and played with her nipples. She opened her mouth to suck on my fingers as I stroked her mouth with one hand and at last slid my other hand between the moist lips of her vagina, a new arousal grabbing hold of me as I did so. Collette moaned in pleasure.

"I've been waiting so long for this," she moaned again, "I love it when you touch me."

"I've been dying to touch you like this since the day we first kissed," I said, "It feels like we waited forever." I continued stroking deeper into her flesh, feeling the arousal in me becoming more intense as Collette's hips started gently moving.

"I'm not very experienced at this," I said into her ear as I kneaded a plump breast in one hand, while stroking the length of vagina under the water with the other, "if there's something you want me to do differently, let me know."

"Mmmm.... You're doing just fine, Mark, no worries." Collette cooed.

She moved her hand down to mine and led my middle finger to her clit, moving it in little circles before letting go and relaxing again. Her hands fell at her sides as I continued the motion in time with the movement of her hips, stroking lightly, then firmly at various points, then sliding up and down a few times, back to circles. I loved the feel of her flesh beneath my hands, but most of all I was desperately turned on by watching her writhe in pleasure as what I was doing. The bubbles had mostly popped, and through the filmy soap of the water, I watched her hips rising and sinking, her supple breasts peaking just above the waterline. I never imagined a woman this sexy would have anything to do with me.

I lowered my head toward her neck as I started pushing a finger gently into the tight, waiting hole at the base of her pelvis. I kissed her lightly and I slowly pushed it in, just to the first knuckle, then back out again, amazed at how tight it was. I couldn't imagine how it would ever open up to accept something larger than my finger, though I knew it would.

I began to suck on her neck softly as I made it to the second knuckle, a recent rush of fluid had lubricated everything beneath the lips of her flesh, and it was getting easier and easier to move my finger in and out, sliding up to her clit between motions, her hips rising up to meet me each time.

"I think we'd better get to the bed," Collette said in a low, soft voice, "the water isn't really the best place for this." I held the side of her head with my hand and turned her mouth toward me, kissing her deeply while I stroked her sex beneath the water, then gently let go so we could get up.

We quickly dried each other off, laughing at the awkwardness of both attacking each other with towels at the same time. Collette finally wrapped a towel around herself and walked into the bedroom, I followed, naked.

"I don't think you need that towel," I said as I pulled it off of her next to the bed, then quickly pushed her back onto the mattress and jumped on her, pinning her arms down.

"Remember how you wanted me to pin you down earlier?" I laughed. My cock jumped as I felt her body pressed up to mine, her pubic hairs rubbing against the sensitive skin a the tip of my erection.

"Mmmm..." Collette moaned, "You can pin me anywhere you'd like, sexy."

I kissed her with all the passion I was feeling, then worked my lips down her neck to her chest, rolling her nipples with my tongue before sucking as much of her breast into my mouth as I could. I kissed all around her large breasts, engulfed in the wonder of how good they felt next to my skin, on my tongue, in my mouth.

I eventually moved down lower and placed wet kisses down her flat midsection, scooting down further until my lips were brushing the top of her moist pubic hair. Collette's hands laid flat on either side of my head as I moved just inches lower and slid my tongue up the length of her slit, the lips swollen and moist. I drank in the clean scent of her as I parted the lips with my tongue, finding the snugly closed hole, then running back up to alternately stroke, then suck her clit with my mouth. My fingers found the warm fleshy hole once more as my mouth continued to work her clit, Collette's hips starting to press into me in an easy rocking motion.

As her hips started moving more forcefully, I placed both hands around her hips, gripping the skin around her slim frame as it danced in pleasure. I started spending all my time just on her tender clit, that seemed to be where she had the biggest reactions. I began painting the alphabet with my tongue, something that Jen had taught me over the last few weeks.

A few minutes of this was all it took. Collette's hips began moving with more and more intent, I held myself in place with one palm on her pelvis, the other hand gripping a firm cheek of her shapely bottom. She began moaning as her passion grew stronger, finally gripping my head and pulling me tight in between her legs as she let out a yell of release, much louder than I would have expected.

The hands around my head relented, then I moved with them as she pulled me up to kiss me, tasting her own essence on my tongue with an unexpected fervor. I pulled away from her as I couldn't stop myself from laughing at her intensity. Seeing me smiling, she laughed as well.

"So I guess that was alright for you, then!" I grinned, wiping the saliva and fluids from my mouth.

"That was awesome!" She said, pushing me back onto the bed and straddling my hips. Collette leaned over and kissed me once more, her free hanging breasts brushing across my ribs, then mashing into them. As we kissed, she reached down with her left hand and gripped my solid member, directing it to the place I'd been dreaming about it going all this time. I felt the tip press up against her tight little hole, the fluid and warmth giving me a singular jolt of energy. Collette moved her hips up and down slowly a few time, gently opening herself to receive me, then firmly released her weight, enveloping me completely in the taut, warm tunnel of her body, making me feel more alive than I ever had. It wasn't just the physical feeling of having sex, I'd done that a few times now, and while I enjoyed it immensely, this was different. I was becoming one with the person I yearned for. Our bodies melded together as Collette's hips started to rise and fall in a gentle rhythm. As she sat up on top of me, her pelvis pushed down even further, and I could feel the sensitive tip of my manhood pressing against what I can only assume was her uterus. It was the best feeling I can remember.

I raised my hands to her hips, to her breasts, to her mouth. I smoothed them across her cheek and neck, her shoulders and arms. I ran them around her stomach as she moved slowly, deeply, passionately around me. Her emerald eyes fixed with my own, our souls dancing together in a wonder of bliss. Collette pressed her hands to my chest as she rose up higher, letting me slide almost completely out of her, then plunging her full hips down again to envelope me inside her. I could feel the passion in me rising as I watched her move. We spoke volumes to each other without a word, just staring in each others eyes as we made love.

I rolled Collette over to the side after several minutes, taking over. Her legs locked behind my waist as I pressed myself deeply into the euphoric embrace of her body and soul. I kissed her mouth, letting my tongue trace the contours of her lips as I held myself deep inside her, worshiping her body with my own. The passion built as I moved slowly out and then plunged back in again. Collette tensed her muscles and raised her hips up to meet me as we settled into a steady cadence, her legs pulling me close and then releasing as I pulled back. Faster and deeper until we were both breathing heavily, Collette began moaning and gripping me tighter. My voice joined the chorus as she grabbed me with her arms and legs together, pressing me in as deeply as I could go, both of us suddenly releasing in an explosion of pure heaven.

I fell on her exhausted for a moment, not pulling out. I wanted to savor the last seconds of our union. Collette was my only desire, my only wish. Finally rolling over, I lay on my side facing Collette, who turned to look back at me. Her eyes moist, a tear rolling down her cheek toward the sheets.

"Mark, I love you. No words can express how much I feel about you." I ran the back of a finger over her cheek, wiping away the tear.

"Collette, I couldn't have said it better myself, you are truly the love of my life." We held each other close, ignoring the mess between us. We simply held each other for several long moments, finally content, finally together.

pourty
pourty
415 Followers
12