College Girls Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Oh Tommy, I seem to be making things worse. Now some of my pussy hair is actually hanging out where you can see it. Even though I only have a little bit of hair down there, these panties don't seem to cover it very well."

His eyes were begging for more, so I stretched the elastic waistband out away from my body, allowing Tommy to look right down into my panties. I heard Tommy gasp, as if he was seeing a girl's pussy for the very first time.

I said, "See Tommy. I try to keep my pussy hair neatly trimmed, but these darn panties are so skimpy that it still shows. I'm so embarrassed that I'm just going to turn around so that you can't see my pussy anymore!"

I let go of the elastic, but I didn't pull the panties up all the way. There was still a fair amount of pussy hair showing above the waistband. I slowly turned around and Tommy had a look of great despair on his face. However, after turning around I still held the hem of the blouse up and continued teasing the poor boy.

I said, "Oh no, Tommy. These panties are just as thin in back. You can see the crack of my ass right through these skimpy things. And look, they're cut so low that some of my butt crack is actually hanging out above the waistband. Tommy, please don't look at me. I'm so embarrassed. These panties barely hide any of my butt!"

I turned around again asked, "I don't know whether to face you or turn my back to you. Please help me and tell me which side is less revealing."

He said, "Um…um, I don't know which side shows more."

I said, "Well then, pay attention. Take a good look at the front of these panties. Do you think the fabric is thinner in front or in back? I mean, is it easier for you to see my pussy or my butt?"

He mumbled, "I'm not sure."

I said, "Now come on, Tommy. Take a really good long look at the front of these panties. I realize that some of my pussy hair is showing above the waistband, but just concentrate on the fabric of the panties. Get an idea of how much of my pussy is actually showing through the thin material."

Then I turned around and said, "Now take a good look at the back. I know that a lot of my butt crack is showing above the waistband of these tiny panties and I even realize that most of my butt checks are hanging out to the sides of these little undies. However, I want you to focus on the amount of butt crack that you can actually see through the fabric of the panties. Now tell me, can you see more of my pussy hair or my butt crack?"

When he didn't answer, I said, "Well, if you can't decide, I'm going to squat down and try to hide them both from you."

I squatted down as if I was trying to hide my butt from Tommy, but then I told him that I wasn't comfortable in that position and I stood back up.

I pointed my ass right at him and said, "Now look what happened! The waistband has slipped down even further, so more of my butt crack is showing. Oh and look at how the panties got wedged in my ass when I squatted down. My butt cheeks are almost completely hanging out! Can you help me?"

He asked, "Help? How?"

I replied, "Just pull them down so they're not wedged in my butt."

He asked, "Pull…pull them down?"

I said, "Yes please. It's feels very uncomfortable when my panties ride up like this."

As I held my blouse up, he hooked his thumbs in the waistband of my panties and pushed them to the floor.

I said sternly, "Now Tommy, you know that's not what I wanted you to do! I just wanted you to pull them out of my butt crack. I didn't want you to pull them all the way down! Did you really think I wanted to stand here, right in front of you, completely naked from the waist down? Now you're just sitting there, staring at my bare ass. Shame on you!"

I was still holding the blouse up when I stepped out of my panties and turned around to face Tommy. He looked very nervous, like he'd really done something wrong.

I continued, "I'll bet you did that on purpose! Now there's no way for me to hide my pussy from you. Look at how my soft pussy hair is right out in the open. I'll bet you were just trying to see me naked!"

He replied, "No, that's not true. I was just trying to do what you asked."

I put one foot up on the desk in front of him, while leaving the other foot on the floor. With my legs spread wide, he could see every inch of my pussy now, including the moist slit between my legs.

I said, "Is this what you wanted to see? Take a good look because I'm going to go downstairs and tell your mother what you did!"

He whimpered, "I'm…I'm sorry" and tried to hand the panties to me.

I took the panties from his trembling hand as the blouse fell down in front of me. My pussy was now somewhat covered by the two remaining buttons on the see-through blouse. I placed the panties in Tommy's lap and told him to keep them. In the process, I rubbed my hand against the bulge in his gym shorts and I must say, I was rather impressed by the size of his young member.

I said, "I've given you something, now you need to give me something."

Tommy quickly stood up and pulled down his shorts. His young, stiff rod was pointing out right at me. I looked it over and my pussy juices started to flow, but then I remembered my mission.

I said, "No, no, no Tommy! I want your disk, not your dick!"

Tommy looked very embarrassed as he sat back down. He grabbed my silky panties and tried to hide his throbbing cock with them.

He said, "I'm telling you, I don't have the disk."

I said, "Come on Tommy, you're making me work too hard" as I tugged violently on the bottom of the blouse.

It was a big mistake to pull down on the bottom of the blouse so hard because the last two buttons went flying. There were no buttons left to hold the blouse together.

I said, "Well that's just great. Now my pussy is really showing! And look what happens when I turn around quickly. The blouse flies open and my boobies pop out. I might as well wear nothing at all! Is that what you want? You want me to wear nothing at all? Well that's what I'm going to do whether you like it or not!"

Beads of sweat started to roll down Tommy's face as he watched me slowly slip the blouse off. It fell to the floor and I stood in front of him without a stitch of clothing on. I leisurely turned around, giving him a view of my naked body from every angle.

I said, "There Tommy, are you happy now? I'm standing in front of you completely naked! Go ahead, look at my breasts, look at my nipples, look at my pussy! I'll even turn around and bend over so you can see my bare ass. Now I'll lie on my back and spread my legs apart wide so that you can see everything! I'll even use my finger to spread my pussy lips apart for you. Look how wet I get when I rub myself. I hope you're happy. You've now seen everything I have to offer. You got what you want, yet I still don't have what I want…the disk!"

Tommy watched closely as I worked my finger up and down the slit of my wet pussy. He was really gripping his member tight with my silky panties. He wanted to stroke himself so badly, but he was afraid to do it in front of me. When I saw how bad Tommy was suffering, I stopped what I was doing, stood up and smiled at him.

I said, "I went too far didn't I? I'm really sorry. Here, let me help you with that."

Leaning forward, I took the panties from him, wrapped them around his throbbing penis and began stroking up and down. My tits were right at his eye-level as I continued to move the silky material in a rhythmic motion.

I softly said, "There, now doesn't that feel better? Go ahead, look at my titties and my nice pink nipples. See, they're so close that you can almost taste them. You can even look at my pussy, too. It's okay, I don't mind."

He moaned at the sight of my erect nipples. I started stroking him a little faster and then I brushed my nipples back and forth against Tommy's lips. He really felt stiff and rigid in my hand, so I gripped him just as little tighter as I continued stroking him.

He seemed to be holding back, so I whispered, "It's okay. Relax, let it go. Just enjoy the view of my naked body. It's yours to look at. Don't fight it, let it go."

Finally, he just tensed up and let loose, shooting his load into the panties. I kept stroking him until he couldn't take it anymore.

When he finished, I leaned over in front of him and with my breasts in his face I asked, "Now would you please give me the disk?'

Tommy was still breathing heavy as he replied, "I'm telling you the truth. When my dad gave me the camera this morning, there was no disk in it!"

I said, "Your father?!"

Tommy said, "Yes, my father. Why? What's on that disk that's so important anyway?"

I said, "Never mind" as I quickly tossed the blouse on and left the room.

I scampered down the steps to look for Jennifer. There was no one around, so I decided to sneak into Mr. Mills' office and look around. I stepped inside and locked the door behind me. I started walking towards the desk, but I was startled when the large desk chair spun around and I came face to face with Mr. Mills. He was also surprised to see me.

Mr. Mills shyly smiled and asked, "Can I help you?"

I replied, "I'm sorry. I…I was looking for Jennifer."

He said, "She went shopping with her mom. You were sleeping so soundly that they didn't want to wake you."

Now I was really embarrassed. I was standing in front of Mr. Mills and only wearing a transparent blouse with absolutely nothing on underneath. The light from the window was shining right through the thin material, giving Mr. Mills the illusion that I was naked. To make matters worse, there were no buttons to hold the blouse together in front. I desperately tried to hold the top together. I felt so exposed and vulnerable, but Mr. Mills seemed equally uncomfortable as he gazed at my state of undress. Mr. Mills watched me try to hold my blouse together, and then he looked down and tightened the belt on his bathrobe. I guess he thought that it was all right to look at me, but he didn't want me to see him.

As my face turned scarlet red, I asked, "By any chance, do you have the disk from Tommy's camera?"

He replied, "I believe my wife hid it in here somewhere this morning. She said something about not wanting Tommy to see it."

I asked, "Have you seen it."

He replied, "No, but I'll look for it, watch it and then tell you what's on it. That will give you a chance to go and get dressed."

I didn't want him to view the disk so I said, "No. You need to look for it and give it to me right now."

He said, "I can't right now. I have to check these stock quotes, but you're welcome to look around. She laid the newspaper on the chair. Maybe it's over there."

As I leaned over to look through the papers, I could feel the hem of the short blouse ride up in back. My bare ass was revealed, right in front of Mr. Mills. I glanced back and caught him staring at me. I began to wonder if he really thought the disk was on the chair, or whether it was just an excuse to get me to show him my bare butt. With my naked butt cheeks on display for what seemed like an eternity, I determined that the disk wasn't on the chair.

I asked, "Do you know another place she may have hidden the disk."

He said, "Well, it may be on top of the bookcase behind me."

I looked at the bookcase, which went all the way to the top of the high ceiling and I asked, "The bookcase? How can I look up there?"

Mr. Mills replied, "Use the chair."

I said in an embarrassed tone, "But…but I hardly have any clothes on."

He said, "Well then. Go get dressed and while you're gone, I'll find the disk and watch it!"

I said, "No! I mean, I don't want to take up any of your time. I'll look for the disk myself."

Mr. Mills was now well aware that he had me at his mercy. He knew that even though I barely had any clothes on, I would have to search for the disk without leaving the room to get dressed. Jennifer's dad could tell that I didn't want to give him the opportunity to watch the disk while I left the room to put more clothes on.

I held the blouse together with one hand, but as I drug the chair over by the desk with the other hand, the blouse kept separating and flashing my tits and pussy to Mr. Mills. He just smiled, knowing that I wouldn't be able to move the chair and hold the blouse in place at the same time. I climbed up on the chair, but the top of the bookshelf was still over my head. When I reached up, the hem of the short blouse also rose up, exposing most of my ass and pussy, and Mr. Mills was sitting right beside me!

I was standing to the side of Mr. Mills and I could see that he was examining my exposed flesh. I'm sure he was aware that I wasn't going to be able to look on the top shelf without exposing myself. I'll bet he just told me to climb up there so that he could get a birds-eye view of my bare ass and naked pussy!

By trying to keep an eye on Mr. Mills, I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing and lost my balance. As I started to fall backwards, Mr. Mills instinctively turned sideways in his chair and put his hands out to catch me. Unfortunately, he placed one hand over my auburn bush and the other over my bare ass. One of his fingers even probed my butt crack! After he steadied me, which seemed to take a lot longer than what was really necessary, he sat back down and tried to act as if nothing happened.

He said, "Check the other side of the bookshelf. She may have hid it under those books that are laying flat on the top shelf."

I was getting very suspicious of Mr. Mills as I drug the chair over to the other side of the desk. As I passed in front of him, my breasts fell out of my shirt. Quickly moving my hand up, I struggled to pull the top of the blouse together. Unfortunately, that allowed the bottom half of the blouse to separate, exposing my entire pussy to Mr. Mills. He smiled at me and never looked away. Mr. Mills was really enjoying the sticky situation that I'd gotten myself into. Without any buttons on the see-through blouse, it was impossible to keep my naked body covered in front of a man that I hardly knew, and I couldn't leave until I found the disk.

After positioning the chair on the other side of the desk, I once again climbed up to search for the disk. Looking at the high shelf, I determined that I would have to lift each book with one hand and check under it with the other. That wasn't going to leave a free hand to hold the blouse together. My shirt was going to fall open in front, leaving both my breasts and my pussy unprotected. In addition, with my arms raised up high, the hem of the blouse was going to rise up, showing off my bare butt. Mr. Mills knew what I was up against and he watched with great anticipation.

I nervously looked at him and said, "I'm going to have to let go of my shirt to look for the disk. Are you sure that you're not giving me the run around just to put me in awkward positions so that I have to expose myself to you?"

He responded, "Of course not. I'm not even looking at you. I'm checking stock quotes."

I said, "Sure, like I believe that" as I reached up to look for the disk.

I let go of the shirt and Mr. Mills looked over, thoroughly enjoying my predicament. The blouse tumbled open so far that it wasn't even covering my breasts. I pretended as if I didn't know Mr. Mills was looking at me, but he was now examining every inch of my exposed skin. The blouse rose up in back, showing off my smooth firm ass. It was also completely open in front, displaying my soft auburn pussy hair and tender pink nipples. One by one, I checked under each book while he inspected my tight young body.

Then he brazenly stood up and moved towards me. I felt embarrassed and humiliated, because my friend's dad was standing right next to me and I was practically naked. I looked down and I could see that he was erect under his robe. As I stated before, I thought that Mr. Mills was muscular and attractive, so I couldn't help looking down at his package. Suddenly, I located the disk and I became ecstatic because my ordeal was nearly over.

Unfortunately, the celebration caused me to fall backwards off the chair. Mr. Mills reached out and tried to catch me, but he only succeeded in grabbing my blouse. As I fell down to the floor, he held onto the blouse and the flimsy material ripped right up the back. I was sitting on the floor with a piece of shredded material dangling from each arm.

Mr. Mills said, "Oops."

I asked, "Is that all you have to say? Look at me! I'm completely naked! Wait…I mean, don't look at me. Look away! I don't have any clothes on."

I pulled off the ripped fabric that was once a blouse and tossed it into the trashcan. I should have tried to hide my body, but I was so embarrassed that I just stood there with my hands over my face as I turned three shades of red. I was now standing in front of Mr. Mills utterly naked from head to toe and Mr. Mills couldn't take his eyes off me.

He said, "Mindy, I hope you don't take offense to this statement, but you're beautiful!"

I blushed and said, "Thank you. You're quite handsome yourself."

He smiled and said, "Don't tease me."

I said, "No really, it's true. Besides, you wouldn't have any interest in me with all the big breasted women in your family."

Mr. Mills sat back down in his chair and asked me to stand in front of him. He reached out and began touching my breasts. I did nothing to stop him. First, Mr. Mills took my breasts in his hands and massaged them, and then he paused and rolled my nipples between his fingers until they were nice and stiff.

Mr. Mills said, "Your breasts feel great to me."

I should have walked away, but the touch of Mr. Mills hands on my breasts felt really good. For some reason, I needed his approval, like a child trying to gain the approval of an authoritative figure. He'd seen me naked and now I needed to know if he liked what he saw.

I turned around and asked, "What about my butt. If you don't mind me saying so, Jennifer and your wife have perfect butts. Do you like my butt after seeing theirs?"

He said, "Oh Mindy, you don't know what you're doing to me! You're half my age, completely naked and asking what I think of your young beautiful body. Mindy, Mindy, Mindy! I shouldn't be doing this, but…"

Mr. Mills grabbed my firm round butt cheeks and then he gently ran his finger up and down my sensitive butt crack. I just love the way that makes me feel.

I said, "Mmm! When you caress my butt crack, it makes me tingle all over!"

Mr. Mills continued to softly touch my butt crack as he said, "You've got a great butt. It's so firm and smooth. When you were lying in bed this morning, I was hoping you'd roll over so that I could see your butt, but you never did. You just laid there, spread eagle for me, which was great, but I wanted to see your butt, too."

I turned around frantically and asked, "You saw me naked?"

He replied, "Well, yes. Jennifer left the door wide open when she took a shower, so I just stood there and watched you sleep for a while. I found it rather exciting to see your cute little naked body right out in the open. I really couldn't help myself."

I asked again, "You watched me sleep…in the nude? You could see my tits and pussy, everything?"

He replied, "Yes. I watched you for quite a while…and I did see everything. You spread your legs so far apart that I even saw your sweet little pussy lips. I just wasn't treated to the sight of your beautiful ass, but now I've had the privilege of seeing that, too. Thanks, you've made this a great weekend for me."

I stood there for a short time, feeling embarrassed, humiliated and violated, and then I asked, "Where was your wife?"

He replied, "She was standing there with me part of the time. That's when she found the camera and took the disk."

I asked, "And she didn't mind that you were looking at a naked little girl?"