College Girls Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said, "Well don't tell Jennifer, but her mother and I occasionally bring another woman into our bed. It spices up our sex life. However, it's always someone our own age."

I said, "Well that explains a few questions I had about a massage last night."

I moved closer to Mr. Mills, but he stopped me and said, "I think you should go now."

Being naked in front of Mr. Mills was suddenly making him uneasy. The closer I got to him, the more uneasy he felt. Now I was starting to feel like the one in control of the situation. I decided to come on a little stronger and make him feel really uncomfortable. He embarrassed me earlier by having me stand naked in front of him on the chair, so I guess I just wanted to get back at him. I looked at Mr. Mills and then I sat on the desk and faced him. My perky breasts were right in front of him and I spread my legs apart, giving Mr. Mills an unobstructed view of my tender young pussy.

I asked, "So your wife doesn't mind that I'm sitting here in the nude, right in front of you?"

He replied, "Well, she told me to have fun before she took Jennifer shopping, but I never thought that it would come to this. It just feels wrong to be with someone that's half my age."

I said in a soft, little girl voice, "You're beginning to hurt my feelings. You said that I was beautiful, you touched my bare breasts, you touched my bare butt and now you're turning me away. I think you should touch everything."

He said, "No, I just don't think I should."

I leaned forward and in a soft sweet voice I said, "Oh please Mr. Mills, finish what you started! Touch my pussy. I want you to touch me and tell me that you like it. If you don't like the way I feel, I'll just walk away and I won't say another word."

I felt vindicated as he mumbled, "I can't do it. This is wrong, this is wrong," but just as I was about to jump off the desk, he inserted his finger inside of me.

Mr. Mills began to move his finger in and out of my pussy. I was going to tell him to stop, that it'd gone too far, but it felt so good that I decided to let it go on just a little longer. Soon I'd reached a point where I couldn't stop and vindication was no longer the motivation for my advances towards Mr. Mills. Satisfaction was now the motivating factor!

As he started making circles inside of me with his finger, I softly moaned, "Oh that's it. I like that…that feels nice. Oh please don't stop. That feels wonderful!"

While he concentrated on me, I used my feet to spread his robe apart. His member sprung to attention and I was very impressed. It was long, thick and rigid. Without warning, I removed his finger from my wet pussy and kneeled over his lap. Even though I'm always flashing and teasing guys, I rarely go all the way. However, I now had an itch in my pussy that only Mr. Mills' throbbing manhood would be able to scratch.

As I held his love muscle in my hand just below my pussy he said, "Wait. What are you doing? We shouldn't be doing this!"

I slowly inserted his member inside of me and then I asked him in a little girl's voice, "Are you sure we shouldn't be doing this? Mmm, it feels good to me. Doesn't it feel good to you? I think we should do this."

I slowly moved up and down in his lap, driving his manhood deeper and deeper inside of me until I was able to take all of it.

As I continued to ride Mr. Mills, he just kept saying, "This is crazy. You're so young. This is crazy."

As I moved up and down in front of him, I whispered, "How does it feel?"

He replied, "Wet and tight, but this is so wrong. You're my daughter's age, you're my daughter's friend!"

I softly kissed his ear and whispered, "Well then, maybe I should stop" and I teasingly tried to climb off him.

He held me in place and urged me to continue. Using his strong hands, he held my hips and moved me up and down as he thrust himself deep inside of me. I was making long strokes, going all the way down to the base of his penis and then rising up to a point where it almost fell out. I could feel that the excitement was increasing him because he was getting even stiffer and more rigid inside of me.

Mr. Mills started massaging my little clitty, while he softly kissed my nipples. The feeling inside of me was building and building. My body was so tense. He was doing everything perfectly and I was about to reach the point of no return.

I started panting, "Oh yes, that's it, that's it! Don't stop…don't stop! I'm just about there, almost there…no I'm there, I'm there! I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

After listening to me reach my orgasm, Mr. Mills couldn't hold back any longer and exploded inside of me. We just held each other for a while, but then it sounded as if Jennifer and her mom were home, so I hugged him and told him that I'd better go.

As I walked up the steps, still in the nude, I was surprised to discover that Jennifer and her mom hadn't come home. What I'd heard was the sound of Tommy's three friends coming into the house for a visit. There I stood, totally naked in front of four eighteen-year-old boys and to make matters worse, Tommy had put a new disk in his camera and he was recording again!

I turned towards the boys, giving them an unobstructed view of my bare breasts and naked pussy, and then I asked Tommy if he was going to introduce me. The boys just stood there with their mouths wide open, so I giggled and continued up the steps. They quickly moved to the bottom of the staircase to get a good look at my bare butt until I disappeared down the hall. When I stepped into the shower, I suddenly realized that after everything I'd been through, I'd left the disk in office!

I finished taking a shower, but I couldn't find a full-sized bath towel. Only a small hand-towel hung in the bathroom. I dried off, fixed my hair, etc., and then I held the small towel in front of me and walked down the hall. My backside was completely exposed and when I held the tiny towel high enough to cover my breasts, the bottom of the towel just barely covered my pussy hair.

As I walked down the hall, I heard some commotion in Tommy's room. I should have quickly gotten dressed, but my curiosity got the best of me and I walked right past Jennifer's room. I popped my head into Tommy's room to see what was going on, and there was Tommy, with his three friends, looking at me on the computer screen. Apparently, they'd found the videodisk!

I walked in and all of the boys' mouths dropped open because my only protection from their hungry eyes was that small towel. Tommy was sitting at his desk and his friends were seated behind him on the bed.

With my bare ass right in front of the boys on the bed, I asked Tommy, "Where's your dad?"

He replied, "Mom and sis' have a dead battery, so he went to help them."

I was facing Tommy and my breasts were covered, but I think some of my pussy hair was peeking out from below the towel as I asked, "What are you watching?"

He said, "Nothing" and tried to minimize the screen.

I walked next to him and bent over to grab the mouse. My naked ass was completely exposed to the boys on the bed and with my legs awkwardly spread, I'll bet they could see my bare beaver from behind, too. I heard smirks and giggling behind me, so I was sure that my bare backside was causing a stir in the young boys' pants.

As I reached down to work the mouse, I had to let go of one side of the towel. My right tit was showing, but only Tommy could see it. I maximized the screen to discover that they'd indeed found the disk. The disk had just started and so far, the only one naked on the screen was me! I turned to the boys on the bed. The towel was still only covering my left breast and half of my pussy hair was showing in front, too.

I said, "You boys should be ashamed of yourselves, spying on an innocent girl. You shouldn't watch me get undressed. Those were private moments. In fact, you shouldn't be looking at me now, either. This was the only towel I could find and it doesn't hide much. Turn your heads!"

They looked away as I turned back around to face Tommy, but when I looked over my shoulder, the boys were focused on me once again.

I said, "Tommy, you need to give me that disk now. Your sister is naked on that disk, too. Do you really want your friends to see your sister in the nude?"

The boys started cheering behind me, but I said, "I'm putting a stop to this right now!"

I leaned across the desk and my bare butt was up high in the air for all the boys to see. I opened the disk drive and removed the disk, but I dropped my towel on the floor in the process.

I said, "Oops, I dropped my towel" as I stood there naked in front of the boys.

I continued, "Can one of you boys pick up my towel for me?"

A short heavy-set boy picked up the towel, but refused to give it back. I didn't even need the towel because I had the disk, but I decided to have some fun with the boys. The fat boy held the towel behind his back and as I reached around behind him in an attempt to retrieve the towel, I pressed my left breast right into his face. He got so excited that he dropped the towel.

I bent over to pick up the towel, just as another boy reached for it from behind me. My timing couldn't have been better as I pushed my bare ass right into his face. I could actually feel his nose pressing into my butt crack. Then he tossed the towel to Tommy. I stood sideways between Tommy and the boys, and then demanded the towel. They started tossing the towel back and forth, like a game of keep-away. Every time they tossed the towel, I would jump for it, causing my boobies to bounce up and down. The boys really enjoyed that, so they kept it up for a while and I made sure that I didn't catch the towel. I was acting embarrassed and pretending that I wanted to get the towel back, but actually I was getting a thrill out of teasing all the young boys with my naked body.

Finally, the towel fell on the floor and I bent over to pick it up. Now a very good-looking young boy seated behind me leaned forward to get the towel and he purposely pushed his face into my butt. He put the towel behind his back and fell backwards onto the bed, carrying me with him in the process. He was lying on the bed and I was sitting on his face. My bare butt was on top of him until I put my knees underneath me and leaned forward a little. Now my sweet snatch was right above the young boy's mouth!

As I pretended to try to get the towel out from under him, he started kissing and licking my pussy. He obviously didn't know what he was doing, but he occasionally hit the right spot, causing me to shutter. As I pulled the towel out from under him, the little fat boy grabbed it and put it under his back. I knew what he wanted, so I straddled his faced and tried to get the towel. This boy really didn't know what he was doing and I quickly yanked the towel away from him, but it fell into the middle of the bed.

I was naked, on my hands and knees in the middle of the bed with the towel underneath me, and all four boys were reaching for it. Well, actually they were reaching for me! The really good-looking boy placed a finger inside of my wet pussy and started moving it in and out. Tommy and the fat boy each grabbed a breast. First, they massaged my breasts and then they placed their lips on my nipples and started kissing and sucking on them. The last boy began kissing my bare butt, but then he put his tongue in my butt crack and started licking all over. That was a new sensation I'd never experienced before. When he put his tongue on my butt-hole, it sent chills down my spine!

I guess the good-looking boy knew more than I'd originally thought because he started licking my love button as he fingered me. Every spot on my body was being licked or caressed and it felt wonderful. The tension was building inside of me. It was getting stronger and stronger as the young boys experimented with my body. The fat boy couldn't take it anymore. He pulled out his erection and started to stroke himself.

The feeling had built up inside of me until I couldn't hold on any longer and I started screaming, "Yes, oh yes! I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

I was spent and I rolled over onto my back. I was completely naked with four teenaged boys looking down on me. I didn't try to hide anything. The four boys just stared at me for the longest time. They just didn't seem to get tired of looking at my perky breasts, tender pink nipples and soft auburn pussy hair.

The boys started laughing at the fat boy who was still masturbating, so I said, "Only a real man would do what he's doing. You boys are missing out. In fact, I think you should all take your clothes off and touch yourselves. Otherwise, I'm going into the other room and put my clothes on."

They looked at each other and then they started taking their clothes off as fast as they could. I was still lying on the bed looking up as four naked young boys stood above me with their boners pointing out in front of them. The boys were still studying my naked body, as I made no attempt to hide my breasts or pussy from the boys' view.

The boys just stood there motionless, so I gently touched and stroked each boy's penis a few times to get them started. They all loved my soft touch and begged for more, but I told them that they had to take care of themselves. I just wanted to watch. Each boy took his member in his hand and began to stroke it, but the door suddenly opened. In popped Jennifer. She was so surprised to see all of the naked young boys that she was speechless. Jennifer locked the door behind her and demanded to know what was going on. The distraction of Jennifer caused the boys to get embarrassed. They tried to hide themselves and even lost their erections.

I said, "Jennifer, leave these poor boys alone. They just want to pleasure themselves while looking at a naked girl."

Jennifer said sarcastically, "Well then maybe I should strip for them, too!"

The boys got big smiles on their faces, so I said, "Yes, that would be a great idea. Then I wouldn't have to be the only naked girl in the room."

Jennifer said, "I was kidding. I'm not going to take my clothes off for these little perverts!"

However, when she saw the sad looks on the naked boys' faces, she said, "Well, I guess I could stand to lose these sweatpants."

Jennifer was at the foot of the bed with Tommy's three friends looking at her. Tommy had his back to his sister. She turned around and slowly worked the sweatpants over her pretty butt. Jennifer had to bend over to slide the sweatpants down her legs and she was only wearing a tiny thong that went right up into her butt crack. Her entire butt was showing for the boys enjoy.

The boys started stroking themselves again as Jennifer turned around and in an embarrassed voice said, "Oh no Mindy! I didn't realize how tiny these panties are. The boys can practically see my brown pussy hair right through the front of this little thong."

That really got the boys going so I asked, "Why don't you show the boys your matching bra?"

She replied, "No, I couldn't. I'm embarrassed enough as it is."

I urged, "Come on Jennifer. It'd be just like wearing a swimming suit."

She finally said, "Okay," and took off her T-shirt.

The boys' eyes practically popped out of their heads because Jennifer's underwear was nowhere near as concealing as a swimming suit. The boys could see her rosy round nipples right through the flimsy bra. When Jennifer saw their hungry eyes, she became even more embarrassed and placed her hands over her breasts. However, squeezing her melons just accentuated her cleavage, and in the process of pushing her breasts together, the front clasp of her bra popped open and the bra-straps tumbled down her arms.

Jennifer said, "Oh no, my bra fell off," and when she reached for it, she left her boobs out in the open for everyone to see.

I said, "Just leave it off…and loose those panties, too."

Jennifer dropped the bra to the floor, but as she continued holding her hands over her bare boobs, she said, "No way, not my panties!"

I said, "Come on Jennifer. These boys need some stimulation. Besides, you can see right through those panties. The boys can see your dark pussy hair whether you wear that thong or not!"

Jennifer's red face tilted down as she took a good look at how exposed her brunette bush was through the thin material of her panties. Reluctantly, she slowly moved her hands from her breasts and lowered them to her little undies. The boys were watching intensely as she hooked her thumbs inside of the waistband of her panties and began to slowly slide them down in front.

Inch by inch, her panties descended in front of her as her neatly trimmed brown pussy hair came into view. When the panties reached her thighs and her pussy was finally totally exposed, she thrust her big breasts forward by leaning over and slowly pushing the panties to the floor. Jennifer stood up and her large breasts, rosy nipples and hairy triangle were all out in the open for the boys to see.

She said, "Are you happy Mindy? Now I'm not wearing any underwear at all! My boobies and pussy hair are right out where everyone can see them. All I have on are these white socks. Maybe you want me to take them off, too!"

I said, "Well as a matter of fact, yes."

The boys were really stroking themselves hard and fast as Jennifer put one foot on the bed, spreading her legs wide in the process. As she slowly rolled her white sock over her ankle, the boys had an unobstructed view of her entire pussy, including her pretty pussy lips. I reached over and spread her moist slit apart to make sure that all of the boys got a good look at Jennifer's sweet snatch. That was all the boys could take. Almost in unison, the boys started shooting their load into the air and it was all landing on me!

When they were finished, Jennifer and I picked up our clothes and the disk. However, before I left the room, I noticed that Tommy's camera was still running. I opened the camera and took that disk, too. We waved goodbye, giving the boys one last look at our naked butts before exiting the bedroom.

The next day, Jennifer and I returned to school, but it was a weekend we wouldn't forget, thanks to the videodisks!