College Girls Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat asked, "Maddie, are you doing yourself again?"

Madison replied, "Yep! You know how I get when you girls are all naked in front of me! Just remember, this is our little secret."

Kat said, "It'll never leave this room."

Of course, Kat didn't know that a hidden camera was capturing it all on the DVD. Madison and Amy rinsed off and exited. Now only Becky and Kelli remained in the showers. That's when Kelli began to make her move.

Kelli reached for the soap and accidentally pushed her breasts out against Becky. Kelli apologized, but she soon found an excuse to do it again. Kelli kept accidentally brushing up against Becky with her big boobs and then apologizing. Becky thought it was funny and started doing it back to Kelli.

Soon the girls were having a little war between them. They were pressing their big soapy breasts up against each other, and then trying to dodge one another. It looked like they were playing tag with their tits! Then Becky slipped in the shower, but caught herself by grabbing onto Kelli's big melons. Becky regained her balance, but she didn't let go of Kelli's breasts.

Becky said, "Wow, your breasts are amazing."

Kelli responded by touching Becky's breasts and saying, "Your tits are terrific, too."

Kelli and Becky just stood there and continued to rub their soapy hands all over each other's breasts.

Becky said, "I love the feel of big natural breasts. I guess we're pretty lucky to have breasts as big as ours without surgery."

Kelli said, "Yes, I guess we are. Your breasts feel so firm and round, but I also love the feeling of your nipples between my fingers."

Becky said, "Yes, and it feels pretty good to me, too. Mmm, in fact it feels very good!"

The boys had their eyes locked on the big screen TV. They couldn't believe what Kelli had lured Becky into doing right in front of the camera. Becky even made things worse for herself. She tried to further her new relationship with Kelli by reaching down between Kelli's legs. Kelli did not resist Becky's advances and continued to massage Becky's breasts.

The not so good-looking boy started saying, "This is great, this is great!"

He was so wound up that I thought he was shooting a load in his pants when he heard Becky say to Kelli, "Your pussy is so smooth. I've never felt a shaved pussy before. I've always wanted to shave my own, but I was afraid to."

Kelli said, "There's nothing to it. Come on, I'll show you."

Kelli and Becky rinsed off, and then Kelli led Becky over to the bench with the gym bag on it. Becky threw her leg over the bench and laid down. Becky's feet were on the floor, forcing her to spread her legs and expose her entire pussy, right in front of the camera. It appeared that the close-up view of Becky's pussy on the big screen TV was too much for the not so good-looking boy. He sighed rather loudly and when he removed his hand from his pocket, there was a big stain on the front of his pants.

Kelli kneeled to the side of Becky. The boys could see a side view of Kelli's big jugs as she picked up a plastic bottle and squirted a huge amount of lotion onto Becky's pussy. Kelli said that she had a razor, but she didn't have any shaving cream. However, the oily lotion would work just as well. With Becky's pussy right in front of the camera, the boys watched Kelli rub the cream all over Becky's dark bush. Kelli allowed her fingers to linger on Becky's pussy lips for a while. Becky must have wanted more because she put her hand over Kelli's hand and forced Kelli to insert a finger inside of Becky's oily snatch.

As Kelly worked her finger in and out of Becky's pussy, the other girls began to gather around in the background. Madison and Amy were still naked, but most of the other girls were fully dressed as they watched the festivities. Kelli kissed and sucked on Becky's nipples. Next, Kelli moved down and began to lick Becky's love button, while continuing to move her finger around inside of Becky's tight wet pussy. Kelli worked her fingers in and out, faster and faster until Becky began to quiver, and then she started cumming, while everyone watched.

Becky was still breathing hard as she said to Kelli, "No one ever made me cum like that before. That was totally awesome!"

The steamy scene was too much for the fat kid to withstand. I watched him grunt and shoot a load in his pants. He looked around and saw that I was watching him. The fat kid turned red and placed a pillow in his lap. I just smiled and winked at him, and then I turned my attention back to the TV.

Becky just laid there as Kelli took the razor and carefully began to shave Becky's furry private area. Little by little, Kelli removed the dark hair from the main area of Becky's pussy. Soon there was a lot of smooth skin showing, but there was still some dark pussy hair around Becky's pussy lips.

As Kelly cautiously trimmed the hair away, she had to move Becky's sweet pussy lips around to make sure that she didn't miss any hair. Since Becky just had an orgasm, she would flinch whenever Kelli would touch her in the right spot. Kelli made sure that she touched that spot many times in order to torture Becky a little. With Kelli's fingers moving and opening Becky's pussy lips, the close-up view of the camera made the video almost appear to be a gynecology exam.

Finally, Kelli was finished and Becky had a smooth bald beaver. While Becky was still seated in front of the camera, she touched and caressed herself to investigate her newly shaved pussy. It was incredible for the boys to see an extreme close-up of the school's most beautiful cheerleader, displaying her pussy right in front of them on the big screen TV. When she was through examining herself, she thanked Kelli and returned to the other bench so that she could get dressed.

Amy pointed the camera to where Becky and Madison were getting dressed. The boys watched Madison slip a pair of white cotton panties up her legs followed by a plain white bra. She finished with a T-shirt and a pair of tight sweatpants. Becky slipped a pair of silky blue panties over her newly shaved pussy, followed by a tight yellow T-shirt and a pair of jeans. The boys could see the nipples of Becky's bra-less breasts poking out against the yellow fabric of the T-shirt. After the girls were finished getting dressed, they all filed out of the locker room. Becky hugged and kissed Kelli as she made her way out the door. Then Kelli, who was still naked, winked at the camera as Amy turned it off.

Kelli faced the boys and said, "I don't think anything can humiliate these high school girls more than this video will. They'll be mortified! Have fun showing it to all of the boys in your school. Just make sure that you distribute it anonymously so that nobody knows you were in on it."

The fat kid replied, "We'll be careful. We don't want to get expelled or arrested."

The not-so-attractive kid turned to Kelli and added, "They may be able to identify you and Amy, but they won't be able to identify us!"

Kelli and Amy never thought about any legal ramifications related to the video. Kelli pondered over the situation for a while and then decided to edit the video before allowing the boys to distribute it. The boys led Kelli up to Tommy's room to begin working on the project. After a few hours, I went into Tommy's room to see how they were doing. The boys were all standing near Kelli with their sticky limp dicks in their hands and Kelli was sitting at the computer, completely naked!

Kelli smiled and said, "We just finished."

I asked, "Did you just finish the disk or just finish yourselves?"

Kelli laughed and replied, "Both!"

Kelli, Amy, Jennifer and I drove back to the university on Sunday afternoon. Nothing else happened at Jennifer's house during the weekend visit, or at least that's what I thought! A few days later, I stopped at a campus coffee house after class. I set my laptop on the table and decided to get a little homework done while I sipped my coffee.

There was a DVD in my disk drive and I didn't recognize it. I figured one of my sorority sisters borrowed my laptop to watch a video and forgot to remove it. I decided to start it up and see what was on it. It turned out to be another video from our weekend visit at Jennifer's house, but I hadn't seen this one before. Apparently, someone hid the camera in Mr. and Mrs. Mills' bedroom, and the video showed the couple getting ready for bed.

The camera angle offered a great view of their bed, but their bathroom and closet area was not visible on the screen. I could not watch the couple get undressed, but I could see them as they climbed into bed. I caught a quick glimpse of Mr. Mills' member as he slipped under the sheets, but Mrs. Mills took her time getting into bed.

There was a clear view of Mrs. Mills' naked butt on the laptop screen as she picked up a magazine from the floor. Her breasts bounced in front of the camera as she fluffed up her pillow. Mrs. Mills' round pink nipples were poking out. I guess the chill in the air was having an affect on her bare breasts. Mrs. Mills' dark pussy hair was easy to see as she raised her leg onto the bed, but then she covered herself up with the sheets.

The video was pretty boring as the naked couple just laid in bed under the sheets and read magazines. Suddenly, their bedroom door opened and in strutted Kelli. She was only wearing her short T-shirt. Now I knew who was responsible for this video.

Kelli said to Jennifer's parents, "Oh I'm sorry. The other bathroom is crowded with all the girls in the house, so Jennifer told me to use your bathroom. I just assumed you were downstairs. I'll leave you guys alone."

Mrs. Mills said, "Don't worry about us. We're just lying here, reading magazines. Go ahead and use our bathroom."

Kelli thanked the couple and went into the bathroom. She was no longer in front of the camera and Jennifer's parents went back to reading their magazines. I thought the video was going to get boring again, but then I began listening to the dialog between Jennifer's mom and her dad.

Mr. Mills said, "Look, Kelli forgot to close the bathroom door!"

Mrs. Mills looked up, paused and then said, "I'll bet she didn't forget."

Mr. Mills said, "Come on, she's just a sweet, innocent girl. Don't judge her so harshly. Hey look, she's bending over to turn on the faucet. Her little T-shirt is riding up and she's not wearing any underwear! I can see her bare ass! Wow, Kelli's showing me her nice butt and she doesn't even know I'm watching her."

Mrs. Mills said, "The way that little girl runs around the house without underwear, I guarantee she knows you're watching her!"

Listening to Jennifer's parents was actually getting me a little excited. The coffee house was somewhat empty, so I reached down between my legs and started rubbing myself over my jeans.

On the video, Mr. Mills said, "Look what Kelli's doing now. She's lifting off her T-shirt. Look at those big, beautiful breasts. Kelli is looking down at her breasts. She's looking…reaching…now she's touching her nipples. This is great! She has no idea what she's doing to me."

Mrs. Mills said, "Don't kid yourself. This little girl knows exactly what she's doing to you!"

Mr. Mills said, "Would you look at that hairless pussy. It looks as smooth as silk!"

Mrs. Mills now looked a little jealous as she pulled down the sheet and rolled onto her side. She bent one leg to expose her brunette bush to Mr. Mills, and the camera. Her breasts were also showing on the laptop screen.

Mrs. Mills ran a finger through her pussy hair and asked, "Do you like her shaved pussy better than my pussy? See, I'm neatly trimmed. Does her little bald beaver appeal to you more that my pussy does?"

Mr. Mills replied, "No way. Your pussy is trimmed so nice. I love it exactly the way it is. Just remember, no matter how many women you bring into our bed, you'll always be number one with me. Other women only help stimulate me so that I can bring more pleasure to you."

Mrs. Mills relaxed and said, "Well, that's why I love you. You look at naked women for my benefit only."

Jennifer's dad reached down between her mom's legs and said, "I think you like looking at Kelli, too. It feels like Kelli's making you a little wet between the legs."

Jennifer's mom retorted, "Well let's see what she's doing to you!"

Mrs. Mills pulled back the sheets, exposing Mr. Mills' private area for the camera. He was sticking up like a flagpole, which made me even more excited. Rubbing myself over my jeans was no longer enough to satisfy me. I needed more stimulation. I looked around and there wasn't anybody near me. Even though I was sitting at one of those high tables with a high, backless stool, I couldn't help unzipping my pants and slipping a finger inside of my underwear.

My jeans were so tight that I could barely get my finger inside of them. The top of my pants were open as wide as I could get them. However, I just couldn't get my finger down deep enough to touch my pussy where I wanted to. I had to force my jeans down a little. I figured that if my butt crack hung out in back, people would just assume I was wearing a pair of those low-cut jeans, the kind where your butt hangs out every time you bend over. Now I was able to put my finger directly on the wet slit between my legs, which felt much better.

I went back to watching the video as Mr. Mills said, "I can't believe it. Kelli's in the shower, but she forgot to close the shower curtain!"

Mrs. Mills said, "I assure you, she didn't forget. Look at the way she's thrusting her breasts out as she washes her hair. No one washes her hair like that! She's squeezing those big tits together with the top of her arms as she massages her head. Look at all that cleavage. She has to be putting on a show for us!"

Jennifer's dad said, "No she's not! Kelli's just a nice little girl that forgot to close the bathroom door and the shower curtain. I'm certain she doesn't know we're watching her."

Mrs. Mills said, "Well, you can go ahead and make up any fantasy you want, but now look what she's doing. Some of the suds dripped down on her nipples. Look how she's slowly wiping the soap off her nipples with her fingers. Now she's rolling her nipples between her fingers and making them hard. Do you really think that's the way she normally takes a shower?"

Mr. Mills replied, "In my mind, that's the way all girls take a shower!"

Mrs. Mills said, "Well, she's finally rinsing her hair. Now she's lathering up her hands with the soap. Oops, there goes the soap. She dropped it in the tub. She's turning around, bending over, showing her ass. I'll bet she'll take her time picking up the soap, too!"

Mr. Mills said, "She can take all the time she wants. Look at that ass!"

Jennifer's mom took Mr. Mills' rigid member in her hand and stroked it a few times. That inspired me to insert a finger inside of me. My jeans were down to my knees now and I was in public, sitting in the middle of a coffee house, but I didn't care. It felt so good!"

On the video, Jennifer's dad said, "Look how Kelli lathers up her butt. She spreads her ass cheeks wide so that she can run her fingers up and down her butt crack."

Mr. Mills yelped, "Don't stop!"

Mrs. Mills replied, "I didn't! I'm still stroking you."

Mr. Mills said, "No, I meant I didn't want Kelli to stop washing her butt. Oh well, I guess she's done because she's turning around. Wow, now she's soaping up her breasts. That's it, squeeze 'em, squeeze 'em, pull on those nipples!"

Mrs. Mills stopped stroking Mr. Mills and said, "Calm down. Kelli's already finished with her breasts. She moved down to her tummy. Now she's washing her legs. I guess she skipped her pussy."

Mr. Mills said, "No way. Kelli has to come back to it. Oh man, just look at how her breasts jiggle when she bends over."

Mrs. Mills said, "Oh I can't believe what Kelli's doing now. She's leaning back against the shower wall and she's spreading her legs wide."

Mr. Mills said, "Wow, you can see her pussy lips so easily since her pussy is shaved! Can you stroke me some more?"

Mrs. Mills answered, "Not right now. I want to save it for me!"

Mr. Mills said, "Oh that's cruel! Look at me. I'm so hard, it hurts."

Jennifer's mom just ignored Mr. Mills' statement, but I couldn't ignore the image of his love muscle on the screen. It was long, thick and so stiff that it appeared to be throbbing. As I gazed at Mr. Mills' hard member in the video, I started thinking about what it felt like when it was inside of me. That really got my juices flowing! I was now moving my finger in and out of my pussy without any regard for the people in the coffee house.

On the video, Mrs. Mills asked, "So you really don't think Kelli's just a performer? Look at the way she's putting her finger in her mouth like a little girl. Now she's reaching down between her legs. She's touching…rubbing…caressing…rubbing. I'll bet Kelli's going to start moaning soon. Yep, there she goes…and she's loud enough for us to hear her. How convenient!"

Jennifer's dad replied, "Don't ruin the moment for me. That sweet young thing is touching her nipples with one hand, but she's still able to rub between her legs with the other. What a talented girl! Wait a second. It looks like, yes, she inserted a finger inside of her pussy. She's going for it. Look how she's moving her finger in and out, in and out."

Mrs. Mills said, "And now she's going to start moaning even louder."

Mr. Mills said, "Kelli can't help it, she's about to have an orgasm!"

Mrs. Mills said, "So soon?"

Mr. Mills said, "Just listen to her. She's saying yes…yes...she's cumming, she's cumming!"

Jennifer's mom laughed out loud at the way Jennifer's dad was acting. Suddenly, the bedroom door flew open. Jennifer's parents scrambled to cover their naked bodies with the sheets as Amy entered the room. She was only wearing a towel. Amy faced the bed and the camera. There was a gap at the bottom of Amy's towel and half of her dark pussy hair was showing.

Amy acted a little embarrassed and said, "I'm sorry to barge in on you like this. I thought Kelli was in here taking a shower and I was going to go next."

Jennifer's mom said, "That's all right. You can wait here and use the shower when Kelli's done."

There was an awkward silence. Amy just stood there and watched as Mr. Mills try to re-position himself on the bed. It was obvious that he was trying to get a better view of the soft brunette pussy hair peeking out from beneath Amy's towel. Amy saw what he was doing and attempted to pull the towel closed to conceal her hair triangle. Unfortunately, when she pulled on the towel, it slipped down in front and exposed her breasts to Mr. Mills. Amy quickly repositioned her towel, but now she really felt awkward as she stood there in front of Jennifer's mom and dad, with only a little towel to cover Amy's nudity.

Amy wanted to break the silence, so she turned to Jennifer's mom and said, "I hear that you give great massages."

Mr. Mills said, "Yes, she's the best!"

Then Mr. Mills turned to his wife and asked, "Honey, why don't you give little Amy a massage while she's waiting for the shower?"

Mrs. Mills looked at Amy and said, "I don't mind giving you a massage, but you'll have to excuse the way I look. I don't have any clothes on."

Amy said, "That's okay. The girls are always running around the sorority house naked anyway."

Mrs. Mills said, "That's what I keep hearing," as she got out from under the covers and showed her naked body to the camera."

Amy continued, "It's true. It's a good thing they don't allow men in the house. Otherwise, Mr. Mills, you might walk into our house and be confronted by thirty naked little girls. Could you imagine that, Mr. Mills?"

Mr. Mills just chuckled as if he was imagining it right then.