College Girls Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Mills said, "Well, if you want a massage, you'll have to take off your towel and lie down on the bed."

Amy said, "Take off my towel? But…but I don't have anything on underneath it. Mr. Mills will be able to see me!"

Mrs. Mills said, "Don't worry about him" and Jennifer's mom loosened Amy's towel for her.

The towel dropped to the floor, leaving Amy standing there completely naked in front of Mr. Mills and the camera. At first, Amy just stood there with her hands over her breasts. Amy's neatly trimmed brunette bush was right out in the open. Then Amy decided to follow Mrs. Mills' instructions. Amy pulled back the sheets and climbed into bed, pulling the covers off Mr. Mills in the process. As Amy laid, face down on the bed with her nice smooth butt sticking up for the camera, she looked sideways and saw the stiff penis that she'd uncovered.

Amy asked, "Oh, I'm sorry Mr. Mills. Did I do that to you?"

Mr. Mills tried to cover his penis with his hands and said, "Well, Kelli accidentally left the door open when she took her shower. But, you're a beautiful girl, isn't she dear?"

Mrs. Mills said, "No doubt about it" as she began massaging Amy's back.

Mr. Mills couldn't pull the sheets over him because Amy was lying on them. Kelli came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her head. The rest of her body was totally uncovered.

Kelli said, "I'm sorry about the way I look Mr. Mills. There was only one towel and I used it for my hair."

Mr. Mills said, "No problem. As you can see, clothing is optional in this room."

Kelli pointed between Mr. Mills' legs and said, "It looks like you have a little problem, I mean big problem!"

Mrs. Mills giggled and said, "Yes, it's been that way since you girls walked in here. I just don't know what to do with it."

Kelli started acting like a dumb blonde, as she leaned over Mr. Mills and said, "You don't know what to do with it? Well, what you do is lick it a little like this. See how I run my tongue up and down it?"

Mrs. Mills chuckled and said, "What I meant when I said that I don't know what to do with it is…well I'm busy here with Amy and…"

Kelli just continued and said, "I can put my mouth around it and go up and down like this."

As Kelli had her mouth on Mr. Mills' hard missile, Jennifer's mom sat back on the bed and said to Amy, "This isn't fair. He gets all the attention and I get nothing."

Amy sweetly said, "Well, I think I can help you out. A lot of us girls get lonely in the sorority house at night after a long day of schoolwork. We've found a way to relieve stress."

Amy started giving Mrs. Mills soft kisses on her breasts. Amy made little circles on Mrs. Mills' round rosy nipples with her tongue, as Kelli pulled her head away from Mr. Mills' hard member.

Mr. Mills said, "Please don't stop!"

Kelli said, "Don't worry, I want to show you something else. Now that you're all lubricated, I can hold you in my hand and stroke you. There, doesn't that feel good?"

Mr. Mills said, "Well, I really liked what you were doing before, but this feels good, too."

Three older men came into the coffee shop and sat down at a low table across from me. They had a birds-eye view at what was going on under my table, but I couldn't quit now. It felt so good to move my finger in and out of my tight, wet pussy. Then two college guys came in and sat at a table behind me.

I don't think they could see what I was doing, but I did hear one guy say, "Hey, look at that chick over there. I can see her butt crack. I think she pulled her pants down."

The other guy said, "No. I think she's wearing a pair of those low-cut jeans. Her butt's just hanging out."

The first guy said, "Well she's got a nice butt. I hope she doesn't pull them up any time soon."

I thought to myself, "The way you guys are distracting me, you're making it hard for me to concentrate and get myself off…so yes, I guess my pants will hang down for a while."

In the video, Amy said to Mrs. Mills, "Look what else I can do with my tongue!"

Amy moved down and began licking the moist slit between Mrs. Mills' legs. She licked up and down and even inserted her tongue inside of Mrs. Mills' pussy. Then Amy moved up to Mrs. Mills' love button and began concentrating her efforts there."

Mrs. Mills moaned, "Oh wow, that feels really good. You are one girl that knows what she's doing."

Amy said, "Well, a girl knows what a girl wants" as she inserted a finger inside of Mrs. Mills' pussy, while continuing to lick her love button.

Kelli heard the moaning on the other side of the bed, and then, as if she needed to outdo Amy's performance, Kelli looked at Mr. Mills and said, "Let me show you something else that I can do."

Kelli climbed up on top of Mr. Mills and straddled him with a knee on each side of him. Mr. Mills looked over at Mrs. Mills and she just smiled at him, as if she was giving him permission to proceed. Kelli held Mr. Mills' stiff throbbing penis below her, then slowly inserted it inside of her. She moved up and down, as Mr. Mills' manhood plunged deeper and deeper inside of her. Soon Kelli was taking all of it as she bounced up and down on top of Mr. Mills.

As Kelli continued to ride Mr. Mills, Amy began making gentle circles inside of Mrs. Mills with her delicate finger. Amy continued licking Mrs. Mills' wet slit as she worked her magic inside of Mrs. Mills. Then with the other hand, Amy reached up and caressed Mrs. Mills' nipples.

Amy sweetly asked, "Do you like what I'm doing?"

Mrs. Mills replied, "Oh yes. This is terrific. You are doing everything perfect. Don't change what your doing. I can feel something building inside of me."

From the camera angle, you could see everything Amy was doing to Mrs. Mills, but you could also see Amy's smooth firm butt as she bent over on top of Jennifer's mom. Not only could you see Amy's nice ass, but you could also see her little pink pussy peeking out from behind. Kelli's butt was also showing in the video as she bounced up and down on Jennifer's dad.

Kelli started moaning, "Oh yes…yes" as her big boobs bounced up and down in front of the camera.

I was really making a spectacle of myself in the coffee house now. The steamy action on the laptop screen turned me on so much that I had to move my finger faster and deeper inside of my pussy. It forced me to spread my legs even further apart, causing my jeans and underpants to slip down over my knees. My pants and panties dropped to my feet, attracting the attention of everyone around me. There were men sitting across from me and guys sitting behind me. I was very embarrassed because my jeans and underpants were down around my ankles, but I was so turned on that I couldn't stop. I just spread my legs wide and continued to pleasure myself.

Back on the video, Mrs. Mills started moaning, "Don't stop now, Amy. It feels great. You're doing great. Just a little more…I'm right on the edge…it's just about to happen…"

Then Amy must have had an itch on her nose. Amy stopped for a moment, lifted her head and scratched her nose. Mrs. Mills let out a scream as if she was being tortured.

Mrs. Mills forced Amy's head back between her legs and yelled, "Don't stop, child! Go back to what you were doing before. Oh yes, that's it. Now you're doing what I like!"

I was pleasuring myself, as I watched Amy pleasure Mrs. Mills and I watched Kelli pleasure Mr. Mills. I think everyone was on the edge of an orgasm now!

Suddenly, Mrs. Mills started panting, "Yes, yes, yes! This is it! I'm there. I'm there!"

As Mrs. Mills climaxed, Kelli moaned, "Mmm, I like this. Oh yes, I can feel it. I think I'm going to cum, too!"

Kelli started massaging her love button with her finger as she continued to bounce up and down on Mr. Mills. Mr. Mills started tensing up and breathing hard, so Kelli sensed that he was close.

Kelli begged, "Not yet. I'm not there yet. Please Mr. Mills, wait for me. Just hold on a little longer!"

Amy leaned over and said, "Here, let me help."

As Jennifer's mom laid there, trying to recover, Amy softly kissed and sucked on Kelli's nipples. Amy also reached around and started touching Kelli's butt crack.

Amy asked, "Is that helping?"

Kelli answered, "Yes, yes…don't stop. I'm close, I'm so close."

At the coffee house, I was close, too. The feeling was really building inside of me. My muscles were tensing up as I plunged my finger deep within my pussy. Each time I pulled my finger out, I would drag it up my moist slit until it rubbed against my little clitty, then I would thrust my finger back inside of me. I was getting so wet because I kept repeating the motion over and over again. I was loosing it and I didn't care who saw me.

My titties needed attention, too. I wanted to touch my tender pink nipples so bad, but my tight shirt and bra prevented me from fondling my breasts in public. As I massaged my pussy, I couldn't help trying to move my other hand up under my button-down knit shirt. I stuck my finger inside of my bra and started rubbing my nipple. I opened my eyes for a second and one of the old men sitting across from my table motioned for me to lift my shirt. I smiled at him nervously for a moment, and then I decided to go for it.

I slowly unbuttoned my shirt all the way down the front and then I pushed it wide open. The two guys behind me moved to the front to get a better view. I also had the undivided attention of the guy behind the counter, but there were still several people in the back of the coffee house that hadn't noticed my performance, yet. My bra was still covering my breasts, but my pants and underpants were down around my ankles. I reached behind my back to unfasten my bra. Since I needed both of my hands to unhook my bra, there was nothing hiding my hairy triangle from their view. My auburn bush was right out in the open for everyone to see!

I like the white bra that I was wearing because it pushes my breasts together and makes them look bigger. I treated the men to a teasing look at my bra for a moment before unhooking it. My breasts tumbled out in front, much to the delight of the men. I pulled the bra straps down through the sleeve of each arm so I could take the bra off without taking my shirt off. Once I removed the bra, I set it on the table and then I went back to what I was doing.

I started caressing my puffy pink nipples with one hand while I touched my tight wet pussy with the other. I sucked on my finger to lubricate it. Then I re-inserted it inside of my pussy and went back to rubbing myself the same way I was it doing before. However, now I wasn't sure what was turning me on more, the video or having an audience! Either way, I went back to watching the video because I couldn't bear to make eye contact with the men as I sat there in public, almost naked, while the guys watched me masturbate.

On the video, Mr. Mills said, "I can't hold on any longer."

Kelli begged, "Please, just a little longer…almost there…yes, oh yes. This is it! This is it!"

As Kelli climaxed on top of Mr. Mills, he let out a big grunt. He was shooting his load inside of Kelli, as she continued bouncing up and down like a wild woman. Finally, they finished their animal behavior and everyone fell together on the bed in a heap.

The video continued playing on my laptop. From what Jennifer's parents described, it sounded like Kelli and Amy went into the shower together. Of course, they left the door open again and Mrs. Mills narrated the activities. Apparently, Kelli kneeled down in front of Amy to satisfy Amy's needs. However, I couldn't pay attention to the video anymore because I had my own needs to satisfy.

I was moving my finger in and out of my pussy, while I pinched and caressed my nipples. As the men looked on, my body began to stiffen up. I started to quiver and shudder all over. Next, I took a deep breath and then I released it as I reached a powerful orgasm. I was breathing fast and my finger was moving around furiously until I just couldn't take it anymore.

I was sitting there with my head down, my eyes closed and my finger still buried deep inside of my pussy. However, I wasn't moving my finger any longer. I just sat there, enjoying the aftermath of my efforts. After a short time, I looked up and everyone was silently staring at me. The looks on their faces made me realize the magnitude of what I'd just done and my face began turning red with embarrassment. I decided that it was time to put my clothes on and get out of there.

I said, "Well, I guess I ought to get dressed" as I hopped down from the high stool.

As I stood in front of the men, my pants were down around my ankles and my shirt was wide open. Now everyone in the coffee house was looking at me. The men could easily see my perky breasts and my raven-haired bush. I turned around and bent over with my knees straight, giving the guys a clear view of my firm young ass. The men were taking a nice long look at my butt cheeks as I struggled to untangle my underpants from my jeans.

Finally, I pulled the bikini panties up my legs and positioned them over my ass. They looked like little girl's underpants. My panties were white, with pink flowers on them. After adjusting my underpants, I turned around and faced the men. I pulled my tight jeans up my legs, but my breasts were still hanging out in the open. After zipping up the front of my jeans, I held my bra up in front of me. My bare titties were on display for everyone in the coffee house as I pondered over what to do about my bra.

I said to myself aloud, "Hmm, I wonder if I should put this bra back on or leave it off? I'd have to take my shirt off in front of everyone in order to put the bra back on. I could also just button my shirt and leave the bra off, but then my nipples would be poking out all afternoon. This is such a dilemma."

One of the younger guys asked me to leave the bra off, but an older man said that I should put it back on. I stated that I always respect the wisdom of an older man, so I slipped the shirt all the way off. I was standing there, topless, in a public coffee house with strange men staring at me. That made me a little nervous, causing me to fumble with the clasp on my bra. However, I finally got it hooked and pulled the cups down over my breasts. I put the shirt on and slowly buttoned it from the bottom up as the push-up bra created the existence of cleavage between my medium-sized breasts.

Finally, my clothes were all in place, so I took the last sip of my coffee, closed my laptop and headed for the door. Everyone was looking out of the coffee house window and watching me as I walked across the street. I'm sure they were talking about me all afternoon, but I didn't care. My solo love making session felt that good!