College Girls Ch. 21

Story Info
She's tied and shown naked in public.
6.9k words
4.48
132.2k
20
0

Part 21 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Mindy Sparks and I'm a twenty-year-old junior at a college in the mid-west. I'm a good student with a high grade point average, which I've earned through hard work and studying. However, I felt that I needed a little help earning a high grade in Calculus so I slept with my professor.

Unfortunately, my Behavioral Studies teacher found out about my little act of indiscretion, so she threatened to have me expelled from college and have my transcript nullified unless I participated in her research project. My teacher, Miss Compton, is writing a report describing people's reactions to public nudity. Since I didn't want to get kicked out of school and lose two years of college credits, I agreed to become Miss Compton's blackmailed sex slave and I now must expose myself on her command.

So far, my teacher has forced me to bare my breasts in the classroom, along with dressing me up in very sheer pantyhose and revealing my ass to my fellow students. Then Miss Compton teamed up with her colleague, Jodi, and they forced me show my ass in a restaurant while I was still only clad in those sheer pantyhose. One thing led to another that evening and I ended up bottomless with my braless tits hanging out of my shirt. Then Jodi inserted her finger into my pussy and worked me up into a frenzy while the guests and the kitchen staff watched.

My teacher is also a counselor employed by the state's correctional system and she has managed to exhibit my nude body to clients in her office, as well as inmates at the prison. It was all very humiliating for me, but I also learned something about myself during my visit to the jail. The prisoners were handcuffed and I discovered that I enjoyed flaunting my medium sized natural breasts, firm round butt and reddish-brown pussy hair to the prisoners because they were immobilized and couldn't do anything to me.

I despise criminals, so it was gratifying for me to taunt and torment the inmates. Leaving the men flustered and unfulfilled made me feel like I was helping punish them for the crimes that they'd committed. In fact, I wish that I could use this method of punishment to get back at some of my ex-boyfriends and all of the immature fraternity boys that have taken advantage of me in the past.

I've been used by so called boyfriends and frat boys who have gone as far as stripping me in public solely for the entertainment of their friends and frat brothers. I've pictured myself getting revenge on them by trapping the guys in bondage and playfully teasing them until they begged for mercy. Unfortunately, that fantasy will have to wait because my sex life is currently at the predilection of Miss Compton.

In our last escapade, I thought that I'd made some progress in winning Miss Compton's trust and admiration by removing her clothes in front of one of her clients. Flashing Miss Compton's big jugs and brunette bush to the client led to a very satisfying sexual interlude for her, but I didn't earn any brownie points. Miss Compton said that I revealed her body to the man without her permission and she vowed to punish me for my act of insolence.

Miss Compton once again teamed up with Jodi to toy with my emotions by placing me in various situations where I innocently lost my clothes while the unsuspecting public looked on. One night, Miss Compton and Jodi drove me to a movie theatre. There was a long line in front of the building and she dropped me off at the corner. Miss Compton bought a tasteful blue dress for me to wear, but all I had on underneath was a pair of pink thong panties.

I didn't have a clue to what was about to happen, but they instructed me to get out of the SUV and walk to a T-shirt shop on the other side of the theatre. Miss Compton and Jodi would then drive around for a while before returning to pick me up. The dress went down to my knees and you couldn't see through it, so I didn't understand what the big deal was.

What I didn't know was that before Miss Compton gave me the dress, she clipped some of the stitching on the seam up the back so that it would tear apart easily. Then, when I jumped down from the big SUV, Jodi made sure that my dress was caught in the door as I slammed it shut. Before I could react, Miss Compton stepped on the gas pedal and drove away, ripping the dress right off me.

I was left standing there, wearing only those skimpy thong panties. I was mortified because everyone in line at the theatre was looking at me. My reaction to the situation was real because I had no idea that it was going to happen.

I instinctively tried to chase Miss Compton and Jodi, so I ran after the big SUV as it took off down the street. I was waving my arms in the air and screaming to get Miss Compton's attention, but then I realized that all I was doing was drawing attention to myself. My braless breasts were bouncing around freely while the movie theatre crowd focused on my practically bare body.

When I gave up chasing the SUV, I turned around and faced the crowd. It was at that moment when I realized the severity of my quandary. I put my hands over my breasts to cover them the best that I could, but I had to rely on my tiny thong panties to conceal the rest of me. I wanted to hide, but I kept my wits about myself and remembered that I was supposed to wait in the T-shirt shop next door to the theatre. Unfortunately, to get to the shop I had to walk right past the crowd.

As I slinked up the sidewalk, I felt like I was naked. The thin fabric of the skimpy thong was riding up into my butt crack, leaving my butt cheeks almost completely exposed to the crowd. There wasn't much protection in front of me, either. The little triangle of material was so skimpy that my auburn pussy hair poked out of the tiny thong from all directions. I couldn't cover everything, so I concentrated on hiding my bare breasts as the people stared, pointed and laughed.

When I was about halfway through the crowd, a security guard that witnessed the incident came up and offered to assist me. He took me by the arm, almost uncovering my breast in the process, and walked with me to the T-shirt shop. I'm sure he just wanted to get a closer look at my nearly naked body, but I felt somewhat protected nonetheless.

Once we were inside the shop, the guard decided to stay and make sure that I was taken care of. Was he really concerned about me or was he only interested in gawking at a cute little girl in her underwear? I'd had to guess that it was the later of the two.

The guard explained my situation to an old woman behind the counter and she offered me a free T-shirt. I hurried towards the back of the store, but there was a group of eighteen-year-old boys standing there pawing through the T-shirt rack. They stopped what they were doing and immediately turned to look at me.

I was feeling unusually shy as I began sifting through the T-shirt rack. My face turned bright red because there was no way to search through the cluster of shirts and hide my breasts at the same time. I was forced to leave my titties completely uncovered as the boys positioned themselves to get a birds-eye-view of my bare boobies.

I promptly rummaged around for the first large shirt that I could find. The boys took advantage of my unfortunate situation by carefully examining my puffy pink nipples, which were right out in the open for the teens to observe. Finally, I found a large T-shirt and slipped it over my head. With my breasts finally covered, I made my way to the front of the store to get away from the boys.

The woman behind the counter looked at me and said, "Oh honey, I told you that you could have a T-shirt, but I didn't say that you could have the most expensive one. Why don't you take that shirt off and choose one of the shirts on the sale rack up front."

I said, "Take off the shirt?"

She said, "Yes dear, take it off right now before something happens to it."

I said, "But I don't have anything on underneath it."

She smiled and said, "I know."

The guard chuckled and added, "We all know!"

I reluctantly said, "Okay, I'll take it off" and then I heard the teenaged boys behind me say, "Alright!"

I resentfully slipped off the T-shirt and once again, I was standing in public wearing only a pair of tiny pink thong panties. The old woman moved next to the rack of T-shirts at the front of the store and motioned for me to join her. The guard was blocking the entrance door so that no one could come in, but there was nothing stopping the crowd from peeking through the big window up front.

As she sorted through the shirts, the woman asked, "Are you a high school girl?"

I said, "No, I go to the college on the other side of town?"

She said, "Well, you look awfully young for a college girl. Do you belong to a sorority?"

I replied, "Yes, I do."

Then the woman asked, "Which one do you belong to?"

I sternly said, "It doesn't matter. I'm practically naked and a crowd of people are staring at me. Just give me a damn shirt!"

The woman stopped abruptly, rolled her eyes at the guard and said, "This girl is pretty demanding for someone who needs my help."

The guard looked at the woman and asked, "Do you want me to escort her out of the store and send her on her way?"

I shrieked, "No…no, please don't do that. I can't go out there without any clothes on and face that crowd again. I'm very sorry."

The woman paused for a moment and said, "Okay, I accept your apology. Now what sorority are you in?"

I rattled off my sorority's Greek letters and the woman very slowly began to sift through the rack. I guess I'd made the woman a little angry with my rudeness, so she punished me by leaving me standing there practically naked as long as possible. I held my hands over my breasts, but my skimpy thong was exposed to the crowd peering through the window. The group of young boys were examining my butt cheeks, which hung out of the tiny thong behind me. The guard moved closer to me and there was no question as to what he was looking at. He fixed his eyes on the strands of reddish-brown pussy hair that were peeking out of the little pink triangle which failed to conceal my neatly trimmed auburn bush.

The woman selected a shirt and as she slowly held it up, I demanded, "Will you hurry! Everyone is staring at me and I'm almost naked!"

The woman responded by saying, "Well I was going to give you this nice big shirt, but I now I don't think it would fit you very well."

I said, "Big would be great!"

The woman said, "No, I think a demanding spoiled sorority brat like you would rather wait for a shirt that fits perfectly."

The woman was once again trying to punish me for my rude behavior. I'm really a very sweet little girl, but I was desperate because I was nearly nude and a crowd of people were gawking at me. I begged for the woman's forgiveness as more people gathered in front of the window outside. However, the woman took her good ole time looking for a shirt, and all I could do was stand there and allow everyone to gaze at all of the flesh that I was exhibiting. It was so embarrassing!

I was thinking to myself, "Why are you taking so long lady? Don't you realize that I'm a young girl standing here in a public place wearing only a tiny thong and no top at all? There's a whole crowd of people looking at me, so would you please hurry up," but I didn't say it out loud because I knew that it would only agitate the lady and cause her to move even slower.

Finally, the woman said, "Well, I found a T-shirt with your sorority's crest printed on it, but it's only an extra small. However, you're welcome to it if you'd like."

I said, "At this point, I'll take anything. Thank you."

She handed me the T-shirt and I asked, "Where's your dressing room?"

The woman laughed and said, "This is a T-shirt shop, not the Gap! We don't have any dressing rooms. If you want to put the shirt on, you'll have to do it right here."

The woman, the guard, the boys and the crowd in front of the store window surrounded me. I was really nervous because in order to put the T-shirt on, I was going to have to raise my arms and expose my firm natural breasts to everyone. After thinking about it for a moment, I determined that I had no choice so I raised my arms up and slipped the little T-shirt over my head. My medium sized natural breasts and round rosy nipples were briefly displayed to the crowd, but I managed to tug the shirt down and cover my bare titties rather quickly.

I looked at the front of the white T-shirt and I immediately could tell why it was so cheap. It was very thin and I could easily see my nipples poking through the front of the shirt. This embarrassed me because everyone else could see my nipples, too! I'd seen wet T-shirts that showed less than this dry T-shirt.

Since the T-shirt was an extra small, it didn't come down very low. I'm only five-foot-one and I weigh a hundred and nine pounds, so I can actually wear a smaller size. However, the extra small T-shirt was even too small for me. The bottom of the shirt stopped just at the waistband of my thong, so my butt cheeks were hanging out below the shirt in back.

Once I put the shirt on, the woman asked me to leave the store, so I went out to the curb and waited for my ride. A group of boys kept walking up and down the sidewalk to get a look at me, but no one did anything because the security guard stood nearby. Finally, Miss Compton and Jodi returned in the SUV, but they stopped at the other side of the theatre. I was forced to walk past the crowd once again.

I pulled the T-shirt down in front of me in an attempt to hide my tiny thong. However, it only caused the shirt to tighten against my chest, making my nipples even more visible to the crowd. In addition, pulling the T-shirt down in front caused the back of the shirt to lift up even higher. My butt cheeks were almost entirely uncovered beneath the tiny thong that ran up the middle of my butt crack. Finally, I reached the SUV, but bending forward and climbing up into the backseat forced me to give the crowd a moon shot. Then I slammed the door shut, putting an end to the humiliating ordeal.

I screamed, "What's wrong with you? You tore my dress off!"

Miss Compton laughed and said, "Oh did we? We're sorry. It was an accident!"

I said, "Yeah, right! Just take me home."

Then Miss Compton turned to Jodi and asked, "Are you hungry?"

Jodi replied, "A little bit. Let's stop and get a burger."

I just sat in the back seat and pouted. When we pulled into the fast food burger joint, I told them that I wasn't hungry and I wanted to wait in the car. Unfortunately, Miss Compton and Jodi weren't ready to let the evening end and demanded that I come inside and stand in line with them.

I said, "You can't make me go in there. My nipples are practically poking right through the veil thin material on this T-shirt and it doesn't even cover my thong. I might as well be naked!"

Miss Compton's eyes got wide and she said, "Well, there's a thought!"

I said, "Forget about it. I'll settle for the T-shirt" and then I quickly jumped out of the SUV before Miss Compton got any other wild ideas.

Everyone fixed their eyes on at me as soon as I entered the place. While I stood in line, I tried to pull my little T-shirt down from the sides to cover my thong the best I could. It didn't help on top, though. Under the bright restaurant lights, everyone could see right through the thin T-shirt that I was wearing. My pink nipples were poking out against the front of the tight shirt and guys were staring at me like deer in headlights.

When our food came, Miss Compton said, "Mindy, would you please get the tray?"

I said, "If I pick up the tray, I won't be able to hold my shirt down. All these boys will be able to see my thong!"

Miss Compton said, "Well I guess it's their lucky day!"

It was obvious to the boys that there was no way I could pick up the tray and hold my shirt down to cover my skimpy undies at the same time. The boys quickly moved into position to get a good look at me as I slowly bent over to reach for the food. When I let go of the little T-shirt to pick up the tray, I could feel the hem of the shirt quickly ascend up my body, leaving my butt cheeks hanging out for all of the boys to see. I also knew that the tiny triangle of fabric in front didn't completely hide my auburn bush, either. Needless to say, I was quite embarrassed, but luckily, we were pretty far from campus, so there wasn't anyone in the place that I knew.

I was finally able to sit down in the booth, which allowed me to hide from the boys. While we were eating, I discussed my bondage fantasy with Miss Compton and Jodi. After we finished our meal, Jodi climbed into the back seat of the SUV with me. She pointed out that there was a handle on the inside of the SUV just above each door to help passengers get in and out of the big vehicle. Jodi said that it would be fun to pick up a guy and strap him to those handles. I quickly agreed, but Miss Compton said that she didn't think the handles were strong enough to restrain anyone. Jodi disagreed and said that she would prove it. She asked me to help her and I foolishly agreed.

I asked how I could help and Jodi instructed me to hold my arm up by the handle. With my hand up in the air, Jodi took a nail file out of her purse and used it to rip a piece of fabric from my ruined dress. She took the piece of fabric and tied my wrist to the handle.

Jodi asked, "Can you get loose?"

I pulled on my wrist and responded, "No. I'm stuck here. Let's go find a guy!"

Miss Compton said, "Not so fast. You'd better check both handles."

Jodi ripped another strand of fabric from the dress and tied my other wrist to the handle over the opposite door. Jodi once again asked me if I could get loose. I pulled on the handles, but they were strong and solid. I was completely immobilized.

I said, "These handles are very secure. I can't get loose. Now let's go find a guy and tie him up!"

Since we hadn't left the parking lot of the burger joint yet, Jodi got out of the SUV. She deposited the remaining tattered remnants of my dress into the trashcan while Miss Compton looked back at me and surveyed the situation.

When Jodi returned, Miss Compton said, "You know something Jodi, we don't need to go out and find a victim."

Jodi looked at me and said, "You're right. We already have one!"

My heart sank. How could I have been such a fool! I trusted these two women to tie me up when all they've ever had in mind for me was to find ways to expose my young body and publicly humiliate me. Now I was really nervous. I was tied open armed in an SUV on a public street and all I was wearing was an extra small thin white T-shirt and a tiny pink thong. My tummy was doing flip-flops as I began to imagine all of the things that these two devious ladies could do to me.

As we cruised down the street, I was shifting around in my seat and Jodi asked me what was wrong. I told her that I couldn't get comfortable because my tiny pink thong worked its way up into my butt, and it was tight against my pussy lips, too. Jodi said that she could easily solve my problem and hooked her fingers under the waistband of the little undies. Jodi gently slid the panties down my legs, leaving my hairy triangle completely exposed. It was dark out and the windows of the SUV were tinted, so I wasn't too worried about people looking inside of the vehicle. However, I still felt terribly vulnerable driving around in public with no pants on and no way to hide because my arms were tied and suspended from the ceiling.

Jody gently patted my pussy with her soft hand and said, "Does that feel better?"

I replied, "Yes, but don't let anything happen to those panties. I'll need to put those back on."

Jodi softly said, "Oh sweetie, you said this thong was uncomfortable. I don't want you to be uncomfortable. What do you say we just get rid of this thing?"

12