College Girls Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "No, please don't," but Jodi didn't listen and tossed it out the window.

Miss Compton said, "Hey Jodi, her T-shirt looks awfully tight. I'll bet it's uncomfortable, too!"

Jodi said, "I agree. We need to get this little shirt off her so she can ride around in complete comfort."

I said, "No, please don't do that. I won't have anything to wear. I'll be naked and you've got me tied up in public!"

Jodi said, "But you have such a nice tight body. You should show it off."

Miss Compton added, "I'd love to see it!"

I said, "Can't you wait until we get home?"

Miss Compton said, "I don't want to wait."

Jodi looked at Miss Compton and said, "I don't either, but aren't we taking this a bit too far? I mean Mindy is so defenseless and helpless."

Miss Compton said, "True, she is helpless, but I think she'd be much happier naked."

Jodi smiled at me and said, "Well, if you'll be happier naked, then naked you shall be!"

Jodi lifted up the T-shirt, but stopped when she realized that since I was tied up, she wouldn't be able to get the shirt over my head.

Miss Compton said, "If you can't get the shirt off, why don't you cut it off?"

I said, "But it's the only thing I have to wear. I'll be riding around bare assed naked!"

Jodi paused for a moment and said, "I really feel bad for you, but you have such a cute little body that I just can't resist."

Jodi took her nail file and began cutting through the thin material of the T-shirt. She tore the fabric to shreds before finally pulling it free from my body. I was now totally nude and my arms were tied to handles above the doors in the back seat of the SUV. My bare breasts and auburn bush were out in the open, and there was no way for me to hide my nakedness as Miss Compton piloted the big vehicle down the street.

Seeing how defenseless and vulnerable I was, Jodi decided to take advantage of the situation. She began lightly running her fingers up and down my legs. She knew that I liked it from the last time that we were together. Then she raked her fingernails through my neatly trimmed auburn pussy hair. It felt good so I didn't say anything, but then Jodi's fingers continued climbing up the front of me. She moved her hand up to my flat tummy and began tickling my bellybutton.

I jerked my upper body and Jodi said, "Wow, it looks like we have a ticklish little girl here!"

That was all I needed. I was helplessly tied up and now Jodi discovered that I was ticklish. Jodi gently poked my ribs with her finger a few times to watch me wiggle around in the seat.

Jodi said, "This is fun. Let's find out where else you're ticklish!"

She softly dragged her fingernails up the side of my body as Miss Compton peeked at us in the rear view mirror. Soon Jodi reached my armpits and began tickling me there. I was jerking around and giggling like a little kid.

Miss Compton called out, "That looks like fun. I think I'll join in."

Miss Compton stopped the SUV in the parking lot of a twenty-four hour Quick Shop. We were parked away from the store, but we were under a light and near the street. There was enough light shining down on us to show anybody nearby that I was tied up open armed and naked.

Miss Compton said, "Here, give me your foot."

I yelped, "No, please not the foot!"

Unfortunately, I was powerless to stop these two devilish ladies. Jodi forced me to stretch my leg up over the console and Miss Compton grabbed my ankle. It was at that moment when I noticed a man sitting in a car directly across from us. He appeared to be eating a snack that he'd probably just bought in the Quick Shop, so it looked like he wasn't going to be leaving anytime soon.

My breasts were out in the open for the man to see, and with my leg up, I was giving the man a beaver shot, too. Miss Compton was merciless as she began her assault on my little bare foot. She began scratching her fingernail up and down the sole of my foot and I started twitching all over. Then Jodi returned to my armpits and continued tickling me there as well.

I started screaming, "Please stop. You're driving me crazy," but my screams were ignored.

I was powerless to stop the women and they knew it. Miss Compton just kept running her fingernail up and down the sole of my foot, only occasionally stopping to tickle me between my toes. Jodi mainly concentrated on my armpits, but she also explored other areas of my body. She would run her fingers over my abdomen, up and down my inner thighs, and Jodi would even tickle my neck and behind my ears.

It was pure torture as these two women relentlessly tickled my bare body, while some strange man watched from a nearby car. I was squirming and laughing in response to the women's pokes, prods and gentle caresses of my most intimate areas, and then things got even worse. I started to feel pressure inside my bladder and I realized that I had to go to the bathroom.

I yelled out, "You'd better stop tickling me because I have to pee!"

Miss Compton said, "What do you mean, you have to pee?"

I replied, "What I mean is I drank a large Pepsi at the burger joint and now I have to pee!"

Miss Compton said, "Well, you'd better go in the Quick Shop and ask to use their restroom."

I said, "The Quick Shop? Are you crazy? I'm naked!"

Miss Compton said, "Then you'd better hold it sister. I don't want you ruining my leather seat."

I said, "I'll try, but I really have to go bad!"

Miss Compton said, "If you pee on my seat, I'll make you walk home naked!"

Miss Compton started up the SUV and we headed for home, but the pressure inside of my bladder was incredible. The vibration from the vehicle cruising down the street only served to intensify my bladder pressure. Jodi thought it was funny and kept poking my belly, which just made it even more agonizing. Sweat began to roll down my face as I squeezed my legs together as tight as I could. Then I noticed that Miss Compton passed up the highway entrance.

I asked, "Where are you going?"

Miss Compton replied, "I decided to take the long way home."

I said, "The long way! Don't you understand that I have to pee really, really bad?"

She said, "Yes I do, and don't forget, if you pee on my leather seat you'll be walking home naked!"

The vibration from the SUV was bad enough, but Jodi made things worse by tickling my bellybutton. I was trying to control my bladder, but I came to the realization that I was not going to be able to hold on any longer.

I called out, "Stop the car and let me out. I know I'm naked, but I have to pee so bad that I don't care who sees me."

Miss Compton said, "We can't just pull over. You'll have to hold it."

I tried to hold it, but the pressure was too much for me. Then Jodi began gently dragging her finger from between my legs, over my pussy hair and up to my bellybutton. When she got to my tummy, she would tickle me a little, then stop and do it again. It was driving me insane.

Finally, I yelled out, "If you value your leather seat, you'll stop right now. Otherwise, I'm going to pee all over it."

Miss Compton said, "Oh alright. Give me a second to pull over."

Miss Compton drove to the parking lot of an office building. It was late, so I assumed that everyone had gone home for the evening. We were parked under a light, but I didn't care. I just wanted to get out and pee. However, Jodi appeared to be taking her time untying my restraints.

I yelled, "Hurry up Jodi, I really have to go!"

She said, "I'm trying, but these knots are tight."

I yelled, "Try harder. I've got to pee really, really bad."

Then Jodi stopped, sat back and said, "Well, if you're going to yell at me, then you can untie them yourself."

I said, "Untie them myself? I don't have a free hand! Please, oh please Jodi, I'm begging you. Please untie me. I have to go to the bathroom very, very bad!"

Jodi said, "Okay, I'll do it."

It seemed to take forever, but Jodi finally untied me and I jumped out of the big SUV. I spread my legs and squatted on the parking lot, and then I let the golden shower splash down on the pavement.

I said, "Oh wow, does it feel good to finally pee. Mmm, what a relief!"

It felt as good as having an orgasm to relieve myself after having to pee so badly. Suddenly two men, who looked like members of the cleaning crew, appeared in the window of the building. They were pointing at me, but once I started peeing there was no way I could stop. I just let them look at my naked body as the yellow liquid spilled out onto the parking lot. I felt like the Energizer Bunny because I kept going and going, but eventually the last little bit of pee trickled out of me and I was finally finished.

I tried to hurry and get back into the SUV, but Miss Compton said, "You're not getting in until you clean yourself up."

I said, "Clean myself up? With what?"

Jodi said, "Here, let me help you."

Jodi instructed me to lie down on the parking lot, arch my back and spread my legs as wide as possible. I picked a spot away from the puddle of pee and I positioned myself exactly as Jodi had requested. I knew that I was giving the men in the building a total beaver shot, but I didn't care. I just wanted to get this humiliation over-with so I could get back into the SUV.

As I laid there with my pussy lips completely exposed, Jodi grabbed a cup of ice water that she'd brought with her from the burger joint. She began pouring it all over my sweet snatch. The water was icy cold and it was pure torture as chills went up and down my spine. Jodi emptied the cup between my legs, and then she wiped my pussy with the torn T-shirt. She also cleaned my inner thighs and bare feet.

When Jodi finished, I stood up and turned away from the men in the building. I thought that Miss Compton would now allow me to get into the SUV, but she told Jodi to make sure that I was completely clean. I didn't know what Miss Compton meant, so Jodi clarified the command by instructing me to bend over and grab my ankles. Now my naked young ass was pointed right at the men as my humiliation continued. Jodi took the T-shirt and slowly started rubbing it up and down my sensitive butt crack.

Finally, Miss Compton was satisfied with Jodi's cleaning effort, so I tried to climb into the SUV, but Miss Compton said, "You can't leave your trash laying there. Take the T-shirt and cup, and throw them away."

I looked around and the only trashcan was by the building under the window.

I said, "I can't go over there. Look in the window. There's two men staring at me and I don't have a stitch of clothes on."

Miss Compton chuckled said, "My oh my, would you look at that Jodi? There are two men watching her."

Jodi said, "Face it Mindy, they've already seen you naked, so why don't you just go throw the stuff away so we can get out of here."

Jodi made a good point, so I picked up the trash and headed towards the building. The men were looking out of a window directly above the trashcan. They watched my every move as my bare boobies bounced up and down with each step. I tossed the garbage into the trashcan and the men were treated to a close-up view of my auburn pussy hair before I turned around and walk back to the car. I never made eye contact with the men, but I could feel their eyes ogling my exposed butt all the way back to the SUV. Miss Compton finally allowed me to enter the vehicle and once again, we were on our way.

Of course, the women insisted that I remain in bondage for the rest of the trip. Since my only alternative was to walk home naked, I decided to comply with their command. With my bare body helplessly hanging there, Jodi couldn't resist touching my breasts.

Jodi asked, "Why are your nipples so hard?"

I replied, "Because that ice water was so cold."

Jodi gently raked her fingertips through my pussy hair and said, "Is that making you warmer."

I said, "Actually, it's getting me hot."

Jodi said, "You know what gets me hotter than fingers…a tongue!"

Jodi moved one of my legs up on the seat while my other foot remained planted on the floor. Then Jodi kneeled down between my legs and began moving her tongue up and down my wet slit. She wiggled her tongue around on my little clitty and it really got me excited.

I wanted more, so I spread my legs and begged, "Go down. Slip your tongue inside me."

Jodi obliged and pushed her tongue inside of my tight wet pussy. When she started rolling her tongue around, I practically went through the ceiling because it felt so wonderful. As the sexual tension inside of me began to build, I knew that at last, something good was about to happening to me this evening. After thoroughly turning me on with her tongue inside of me, she went back to licking my little clitty while slipping her finger in my pussy. It felt fantastic and I was quickly on the verge of a powerful orgasm.

Miss Compton came to a stoplight and a carload of boys stopped in the lane next to us. They were all looking at me, and with my wrists tied up in the air there was nothing I could do except let them peep at my bare titties. My face turned red, but at least Jodi's head hid my pleasure patch from their view. However, they could easily tell what was going on between my legs. Even though the boys were watching, there was no way I was going to tell Jodi to stop what she was doing because it felt so good.

Jodi was licking my love button and making little circles deep inside of my pussy with her finger, causing the feeling inside of me to build stronger and stronger. Then Jodi inserted a second finger in my sweet snatch and she began moving them in and out while continuing to lick my little clitty. I was almost at the point of no return when we came to another stoplight. I opened my eyes and saw the same carload of boys gawking at me. Miss Compton sensed that allowing the boys to watch embarrassed me, so she turned on the dome light of the SUV to give the boys an even better view of the backseat festivities.

Knowing that the boys were watching Jodi make love to me pushed my emotions over the edge and I started cumming. Jodi kept licking and stroking me as the light turned green, and I was powerless to stop her. When we came to another stoplight, I had endured all that I could so Jodi moved away from my pussy and I just hung there limply in the back of the SUV. Jodi gave me a big kiss and then she looked over and saw all the boys in the car next to us. Jodi just laughed and waved to them. Then Jodi squeezed my bare titties while smiling at the boys. When the light turned green, Miss Compton managed to get away from them and took me home to the sorority house.

As Jodi untied me, she said, "Next time I want to be the one tied up and licked until I cum!"

Miss Compton added, "You better do me, too!"

I said, "Oh I'll do you alright. I'll do both of you!"

I jumped out of the SUV naked and scampered up the walkway to the sorority house as fast as I could. I quickly showered and climbed into bed completely naked. While I was lying in bed, I started thinking about how interesting it would be if Miss Compton and Jodi willingly let me tie them up.

I would gain their trust so that they thought my intentions were to give them sexual pleasure. However, while I had them at my mercy, I would invite a group of boys into the room to watch. Next, I'd strip the women naked and publicly humiliate them. All of the boys would see Miss Compton and Jodi's bare breasts, beautiful butts and nice pussies. The thought of the women being forced to remain naked in front of the boys started turning me on so much, that I couldn't help slipping a finger into my pussy.


As I continued working my finger in and out of my pleasure place, I imagined myself forcing Miss Compton and Jodi to drink pots of coffee and not let them pee. It really got my juices flowing to imagine them squirming and suffering because of the pressure inside of their bladders. Eventually, they wouldn't be able to hold it any longer and they would pee all over each other. Then I would make them find out how humiliating it is to have someone else clean them up, while an audience watched.

Finally, instead of getting their satisfaction from me, I would make them satisfy each other. Miss Compton and Jodi would have their bare breasts pressed together while they fingered one another's wet pussy. They would be forced to stroke their bare beavers until each of them climaxed in front of the boys. Yes, that would be sweet revenge. Actually, just the thought of it brought me to my own climax!

I went to sleep thinking, "Their day will come. Yes, their day will come!"

12