College Girls Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica was mortified. All of the attention was suddenly on her and she didn't have any clothes on. Jessie tried to hide her firm breasts and furry patch from the boy, but there was still plenty showing for the boy to observe.

Finally, Jessica turned bright red and said, "That's enough about me, okay Heather?"

Heather said, "Alright."

I started stroking the boy again, but Heather said, "Mindy, stop that right now."

As I let go of his hard little member, the boy begged, "No...please don't stop!"

I said, "This is kind of cruel, isn't it Heather?"

Heather paused for a second, looked at the boy and said, "Well I guess it is. I'll tell you what, I'll finish the job, but I gonna do it my way."

The boy looked a little nervous because he had no idea what Heather was about to do. First, she reached for the soap and then she slowly began to lather up her breasts right in front of the young boy. She really took her time massaging her big globes. She also teased her nipples to make them nice and hard. The boy was going crazy over the show that Heather was putting on and I must say, I was enjoying it myself.

Finally, she bent over in front of him, wrapped her big tits around his smallish cock and began moving up and down on it. As she massaged the young penis with her breasts, she kept her legs straight and pointed her bare ass right at the boys in the woods. She was putting on quite a performance, but I could see that it wasn't going to be a very long performance because the boy was showing signs that he was about to cum.

I said, "Look Jessica. Look how big it is now" and then the boy started spurting milky streams into the air.

Jessica had a curious smile on her face as she watched the boy cum.

The boy was still trembling and breathing hard, but before he could recover, Heather yelled, "Now get out of here and don't come back!"

Jessica started laughing because the boy was stumbling all over himself as he tried to run while pulling his pants up at the same time. We all rinsed off, but as we were about to leave, another boy was thrust into our direction. I quickly yanked down the front of his pants and found a much larger penis pointing out at me.

I said, "I guess you want your cock stroked by a naked chick, too!"

In an effort to maintain control of the situation, I paused, looked the boy straight in the eyes and sternly said, "Well, is that what you want?"

This kid was a little more self-confident and he replied, "Yes, that's what I want."

Heather said, "Well you're not going to get it here!"

After a short pause, Jessica said, "Why don't you make him do it himself?"

Heather and I looked at each other in disbelief and then we started laughing because the sweet and innocent little girl had a great idea.

The boy said, "Wait. No. You can't make me do that," but I stepped forward, put soap in his hand and said, "Yes I can and I'll even help you get started."

I wrapped his soapy hand around his cock and then I wrapped my hand around his. I started forcing his hand up and down while inadvertently rubbing my bare breasts against his well-developed bicep. As I was getting him started, Jessica swiped his pants. I let go of his hand and he stopped what he was doing.

Heather smacked his bare ass and said, "No one told you to stop!"

The boy said, "I don't have to do this" and then he reached for his pants, but they were gone!

Jessica said, "You'll get your pants back when you're finished."

The boy now had an angry look on his face, but his penis was still hard and throbbing. I knew that it would be totally humiliating for the boy to whack-off in front of three girls and all of his friends, so I decided to help him again. I wrapped my hand around his and forced his hand up and down on his rigid member. As I continued assisting the boy, Jessica dropped her hands and flaunted her delicate teenaged body right in front of him.

Jessica was really providing some great inspiration for the boy and I could tell that he'd reached a point where he would have to finish the job, even if he had to finish it himself. I let go and he continued stroking himself right in front of everyone. With Jessica showing her young naked body to the boy, it wasn't long before he reached his breaking point. His body stiffened as he began stroking faster and faster until finally, he let out a big moan and then he shot a barrage of body fluid onto the concrete floor.

After the Eagle Scout finished milking himself dry, the girls and I figured we'd humiliated the boy enough so we gave him back his shorts. Heather, Jessica and I then grabbed our towels. After securely wrapping the towels around us, we left the boys behind and headed across the RV park to our camper.

When we finally got back to the camper, Heather said, "It's really warm in here. We need to take the covers off the windows and let some air flow through this place."

Jessica said, "But we don't have any clothes on!"

Heather said, "It's dark out. No one can see us" so we unzipped all of the window covers and just left the screens up.

Jessica tried to put a T-shirt on, but Heather grabbed it and said, "Don't put that on. It'll just make you hot. You should leave your clothes off like Mindy and me."

Jessica was skeptical of Heather's motives, but she complied with the request and returned the T-shirt to her travel-bag. It was dark when we went to bed, but when we awoke, the sun was shining bright. Everyone could see inside our camper and the three of us were stark naked! I was even curled up in the same bed with Heather.

As curious campers strolled by and casually peered through our screened windows, Jessica quickly put on her T-shirt, undies and shorts. Heather and I on the other hand, took our time getting dressed. Heather even made a point of casually bending and stretching before putting on her underwear. This gave everyone a clear view of Heather's boobs, butt and bush. I went as far as waving to an older man while my breasts were completely out in the open. He just smiled and continued walking his dog.

After grilling some burgers and soaking up a couple of beers, it was time to head down to the river and find out what kind of trouble we could get into today. As we strolled along the riverbank, we couldn't help noticing how secluded the area was. There was nothing around except trees and water. It was another unseasonably warm day and Heather suggested that we take a little dip in the river.

Jessica asked, "How can we go for a swim? We don't have our swimming suits."

Heather replied, "There's no one around, so we don't need swimming suits."

Jessica asked, "You expect me to take off my clothes and swim naked?"

As Heather and I began pulling our shirts over our heads, I answered, "That's right. Haven't you ever heard of skinny-dipping?"

Jessica said, "Yes, but I've never done it."

Heather said, "Well, now that you're eighteen, its about time you did."

Heather and I had already bared our breasts to the great outdoors and we were now working on our shorts.

As we unzipped our cutoffs and began sliding them down our legs, Jessica said, "But what if those boys come by? We'll be naked!"

I said, "First of all, no one knows we're here. Secondly, if the boys do show up, we'll just stay in the water where they can't see us."

Heather and I were already peeling off our underwear by the time Jessie worked up enough nerve to take off her top. As soon as Heather and I were naked, we waded out into the water. It was a little chilly, but it felt good because the sun was so hot. I watched as the topless teen slipped her shorts and panties off, and then Jessie quickly splashed into the water. The three of us were now totally nude with our clothes lying in a pile far from our reach.

The girls and I were having fun floating and relaxing in the water, and then I noticed that some of the boys discovered our little place in the sun. They were hiding in the brush just offshore and a couple of them even had binoculars! For the most part, our bare bodies were hidden in the water, but I would frequently bounce up so that I could flash my breasts at the boys. I would also occasionally do a summersault in the water so that the boys could get a look at my butt, too.

Soon Heather was aware that we were being watched and she started copying my moves. Jessica had no idea that the boys were there. She just thought it looked like fun so she unknowingly started flashing her fine firm boobs and sweet young ass to the boys. One time, she even went down and did a handstand in the water. While her legs were up in the air, she spread them apart and held them in that position. Heather and I began to laugh when we saw the boys zero in on the teenaged beaver shot that Jessica was giving them. Before long, Jessie had to come up for air and she was innocently oblivious to what she had just done.

Finally, Jessica realized that we had an audience. Jessie was instantly mortified because only a few minutes earlier, she was frolicking in the nude and parading every inch of her firm teenaged body right in front of the boys. However, once she knew the group of Eagle Scouts was there, she assumed her normal position. Jessie ducked into the water as far as she could with an arm covering her breasts and a hand between her legs.

For a few minutes there was a standoff, and then Jessica yelled out, "Go away. Can't you see we don't have any clothes on?"

I said, "Yep Jessie, that's sure to get rid of them!"

Since their presence was now known, the boys boldly ventured out onto the riverbank.

The scouts yelled, "Why don't you girls come out of the water?"

Jessica screamed, "No way! You know we're naked. Now go away!"

I yelled, "Why don't you boys come in and join us?"

Jessica turned to me and said, "Are you crazy?"

I said, "Don't worry. They'll chicken out and run away. Then we'll be rid of them."

My plan worked except for one minor detail. Before the boys took off running, they scooped up all of our clothes.

Jessica yelled, "Hey wait. Put those down," but it was too late.

The boys were gone in a flash, and so were our clothes.

Heather turned to me and said, "Great plan. Now what do we do?"

I told Heather to wait a few minutes and the boys would bring our clothes back. However, a few minutes turned into half an hour and it was soon apparent that we had to switch to plan B. The problem was that we didn't have a plan B.

I said, "Girls, we still have two outfits in the camper. Sure one of them smells like dirty horses, but we'll just have to get by with the other outfit for the rest of the weekend."

Heather asked, "And how are we supposed to get to the camper?"

I replied, "I suggest that on the count of three, we run. One, two, three!"

We charged towards the riverbank and made it up the path, but then came the hard part...running across the campground to our camper. We each took a deep breath and then we were off. All three of us had our hands over our breasts to keep them from bouncing around, but our bare butts and hairy triangles were out in the open for everyone to see.

As we streaked across the campground, we heard gasps of surprise and some laughter, but no complaints, at least not until we got to our camper. The girls and I planned to jump into the tent camper and hide, but when we got there, the old man that runs the campground was blocking our door.

He said, "Girls, we need to have a little talk."

Jessica impatiently asked, "Can't this wait? I mean, like, we don't have any clothes on!"

He replied, "That's what I want to discuss."

As the man started lecturing us, a group of people began gathering behind us. The girls and I tried to shield our nakedness from the crowd by putting an arm across our breasts and a hand between our legs, but this still allowed the people behind us to take a good look at our bare asses. Many of the Eagle Scouts ran over so that they could witness Heather, Jessica and I in the nude from the other side of the camper. One of the boys even held up my stolen panties. I shook my fist at him as the man continued his speech.

As the man stared intensely at all of our exposed skin, he continued, "I don't know how you girls act at other campgrounds, but this is a family resort. Look at what a spectacle you've made of yourselves. Everyone in the campground is here to express their displeasure with your behavior."

The girls and I were afraid to look around because we knew that everyone was studying our young bare bodies. Even if a few people were displeased with our behavior, most of the people were here just to see us in the nude. That was especially true of the men in attendance.

We began to wonder why a man that didn't approve of our nakedness was doing his best to keep us from entering our camper. As he continued to survey our over-exposed bodies, the answer became quite clear. He wanted to stare at our nude young figures for as long as possible. Unfortunately, the longer he gazed at us, the longer everyone else did, too.

Finally the man said, "If I catch you girls running around without any clothes on again, I'll have to ask you to leave."

Heather said, "We're sorry. It won't happen again."

The man said, "See that it doesn't" and then he stepped aside so that we could jump inside the camper and hide our nakedness from all of the onlookers.

We hid in the camper for the rest of the evening. Jessica was mortified by what had transpired earlier in the day. Heather and I also felt a little ashamed that we allowed ourselves to be put in a situation where we were naked in public, but did not have total control of the situation. However, when morning came, the feelings subsided and we were all ready to enjoy another day of our weekend getaway.

We now had only two outfits from which to choose. It was either jeans and T-shirts or shorts and tank-tops. Since our shorts and tank tops reeked of perspiration and horses, we opted for the jeans and T-shirts. After eating breakfast, we ventured back down to the river. It was too warm out for hiking in long pants, but after yesterday's fiasco, we determined that it would be a bad idea to shed our clothes and leave them on the riverbank while going for a swim. We decided that if we took our clothes off today, we were going to keep our outfits within reach.

A few minutes later, two canoes carrying a couple of guys in their forties floated down the river and came to a stop when they saw us. They offered us a ride in their canoes and we accepted. Heather jumped into one canoe while Jessica and I climbed into the other. As we floated down the river, it wasn't long before the shiny metal canoes made us uncomfortably overheated.

Heather said, "Wow, I am so hot! I wish we were wearing swimming suits."

I said, "I agree. Its too bad we can't just wear our underwear!"

Every time I make that statement, a guy will quickly attempt to point out that there's no difference between underwear and swimming suits. I was hoping these men would take the bait and they didn't disappoint me.

One of the men said, "To be honest, there's not much difference between underwear and swimming suits."

Heather and I smiled at each other and then I said, "You really don't think panties are skimpier and easier to see through than bikini bottoms?"

The other man said, "Absolutely not."

Heather started pulling down her pants. She popped open the button on her jeans and unzipped them before slowly pushing her pants down. Soon half of her underwear was showing and the men were eager to see the rest of her little panties.

Suddenly Heather paused and asked, "Are you sure panties are just like swimming suits?"

The men quickly said, "Yes, of course. Now go ahead and get comfortable."

She removed her jeans, dropped them on the floor of the canoe and then she asked, "I mean, are you sure these panties aren't any more revealing than the bottoms of a bikini?"

The men carefully inspected Heather's little undies and then they lied through their teeth by replying, "No...no, not at all."

Heather was wearing a pair of skimpy white lace panties that actually looked a little too small for her. Her butt crack was hanging out above the waistband and she also had difficulty keeping her undies from riding up and exposing her entire butt cheeks. Heather sat down with her back to the guy and she acted oblivious of the guy's intense staring.

Heather gave me a look as if it was my turn, so I slipped my pants off without standing up. I was wearing a silky pair of light blue panties that barely hid my ass. My panties covered a little better than Heather's did, but the fabric of my panties was so thin that everyone could see right through them. Luckily for me, Jessica was sitting on the middle seat of the canoe. She blocked the man's view of my underpants.

It took quite a bit of coaxing before Jessica would relinquish her jeans. Heather and I couldn't understand why Jessie didn't want to join us in our pants-less freedom, but after another beer, she finally stood up in the boat and pushed her jeans down. When we saw what she was wearing underneath, we understood why she was hesitant to remove her pants.

Jessica was wearing a tiny pink thong that was too small to contain all of her light brown bush in front. The thong also disappeared inside of her butt-crack in back. From behind, it almost looked as though she wasn't wearing anything at all! Jessica was sitting in the middle seat and she was clearly uncomfortable knowing that the guy behind her was eyeballing her practically bare ass. Conversely, she also knew that it was too hot outside to put her jeans back on, so she just sat there and let the man enjoy the view.

Soon we pulled over to the shore and enjoyed a beer together. Heather said that she wished she was wearing a bra so that she could take off her T-shirt and get a tan. I thought to myself that no one works on a tan in the middle of September, but I decided to back her up and claimed that I wanted to get a tan, too.

One man said, "I have a pocketknife if you want me to make those T-shirts a little smaller."

His friend chuckled as if it were a joke until Heather replied, "No way. I'd rather take the shirt off than ruin it."

When the men heard that statement, they wouldn't stop talking about it. Removing our shirts was the only thing on their minds and they were relentless in their efforts to persuade us to take off our shirts. To shut the men up, the girls and I finally gave in and took off our T-shirts. Each of us shed our shirt, leaving our nice titties and round rosy nipples out in the open where everyone could see them. When we got back into the canoes, all of our T-shirts and jeans were lying in a pile on the floor of the little boat. The girls and I were now topless in front of two men we'd never met before, but we felt safe so we just sat back and let our bare breasts soak up the sun.

Suddenly, Heather looked back and noticed that several canoes were following us in the distance. At the same time, I noticed that the current was becoming much swifter. We were worried about getting caught by the guys in the other canoes because we were only wearing panties, so the girls and I decided to have another beer to calm ourselves down. Unfortunately, when Heather reached across to hand me a beer, both canoes capsized and we were all thrown into the water.

The guys yelled at us to save the beers, so we started fishing around in the water for the cans that fell out of the cooler. Unfortunately, the water was so swift that it pulled my panties down. I could feel that they were already at mid-thigh, but my hands were filled with beers so I couldn't reach down and pull them up. As I fought to get to the shore, my heart was racing because I could feel my little undies slipping further and further down my legs. I was afraid that I would be completely naked before I got to the water's edge.