College Girls Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My breathing became deeper and more pronounced as the machine kept spinning around and around. I was pushing my love button down on the machine and the vibrations were driving me wild! I could feel my body stiffening as the intensity inside of me kept building stronger and stronger. I knew everyone was looking at me, but I could no longer control my emotions.

I started moaning, "Yes, yes...oh yes. Please machine, don't stop on me. Please don't stop!"

As my pussy lips continued to rub against the vibrating steel, I really started rubbing my breasts and tweaking my nipples. My body was tense and it felt like there was a dam inside of me that was about to burst. I was on the edge of an orgasm and everyone knew it.

I started moaning louder, "I'm close. I'm oh so close. I'm...I...I'm there, yes I'm there. I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

Then I just started breathing hard until I couldn't take it anymore. When I had cum all that I could, I just sort of rolled over onto the machine next to me. My feet were on the floor and I was bent over with my bare butt completely exposed and pointing right at the men. I could feel wetness all over the insides of my legs. Everyone was frozen for a minute or two, and then Heather stepped forward and began softly rubbing my back.

Heather turned to the men and said, "My friend doesn't feel well. Would you mind leaving us alone for a little while."

The men quickly got up and left. I didn't watch the men leave, but Heather said they had huge bulges in their pants. We didn't see the men for the rest of the evening, so they either rushed back to their RV and took care of themselves, or waited for their wives to get home and took care of them, or both.

Heather wanted to try out the washing machine, but we only had enough money left to dry our clothes. Once our clothes were dry, we got dressed and returned to the tent camper. We found Jessica fast asleep in the nude and curled up like a little kitten. I didn't want to wake up Jessica, but Heather was so excited from watching my performance that I couldn't just send her to bed frustrated. I had to take care of Heather and satisfy her urges.

Heather and I laid down on the bed and I immediately began kissing and massaging her big breasts. Soon I moved down Heather's bare body until my fingers found her wet waiting pussy. I teased her a little by kissing her inner thighs, but my tongue finally worked its way between her sweet pussy lips and quickly located her love button. As my tongue continued its assault on Heather's little clitty, my fingers found their way deep inside of her and my magic touch was sending Heather into a frenzy.

Jessica must have been really tired because my tongue and fingers on Heather's pussy caused Heather to reach a screaming orgasm. However, Jessie never woke up. As we laid there and tried to sleep, I couldn't help peeking at Jessica's young naked body one last time. Maybe when I see Jessica again, I'll be able to give the virgin princess her own screaming orgasm!