All Comments on 'College Girls Learning To Love'

by Pelios

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
SO sweet...

Very sensuous, very sexy. The author trusted the characters enough to take time with the plot, which paid off handsomely. I was tingling deliciously after this little gem...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Reminds Me of Nights in the Nursing School Dorm

Another great story by a very gifted writer! I love everything you have written and posted here. It's all wonderful! Your are one of my favorites on Literotica!! Thank you for sharing your work.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent story, shot down at the end.

The story was very good, with the characters filled out enough to make me care a bit and the last scene was very well done.

The end where they're both married was a bit of a rude shock, you should have left it at that; then you could've done a followup story or let our imaginations wander. It fells a bit like a very cold shower after such a well written piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
yum!

i want someone to lick me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WOW!

I have enjoyed all of your stories. Have been reading this type literature for nearly sixty years and you among the best authors in my experience.

Please keep the stories coming. Thanks. Red

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WHy Stop There

You say: "she had the imagination to ask for quite a few things" and then THE STORY ENDED !!! I was crushed !! I wanted to know what wild, imaginative things came next through that year at college - dildoes, strap-ons, bdsm, threesomes? PLEASE KEEP THE STORY ALIVE !!

Xectxny19XXectxny19Xover 19 years ago
College Girls

I love stories based on College Girls and this story just re-enforced that love some more! Thank you for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
yikes!

That...was....THE..hottest story.

I almost came just reading it...i havn't even touched myself!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
wow... I came 3 times while I read this!

I was so wet from reading this story that I was easily able to slide 3 fingers in my pussy. I exploded when April did... over and over... wow. I love the way you write!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very sensuous and sexy

It made me cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
touching

I truly loved the story, made me feel like I was really involved in it, so believable, loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
definate 3 orgasim

Hot shit. Thanks, I really needed to get off with a new fantasy! Thanks, thanks, and Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wonderful

The building tension of this story is very well done. I applaud your character choices. April and May actually remind me of two girls I know at a Christian school; I don't really believe that they're lesbians, but I like to think they are!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
My First Pelios Story

This was the first story I read of yours and enjoyed it very much. Erotic,exciting and arrousing. I promply went to your bio to see if you had any others and was not disappointed.I have now read all of your stories and eagerly await your next one. All are 5 star. You have a new best fan from Texas. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
brittney15

fuck! this made me so horny! i got so wet from reading this! it sounded so good that 1 day at my friends house i started fooling around with her and she didnt mind and in 10 min i was actually licking her pussy! it was great!!! i cant wait till next time i see her, i want her to lick mine! thanks sooo much for this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Stunning

Brilliant, the drama, scene setting and emotions described were perfect in this story. This wasn't just a story about sex, or love making. It was about real emotions and the emotional rollercoaster both girls went on with each other.

Brilliant writing, made me very hot :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lovely

A lovely story. Thank you.

warbow31warbow31over 13 years ago
Let me catch my breath!!

One hell of a good story.WOW a must read! The detail and conviction put into this was just ( !!!!!!!!! ).... I enjoyed Reading this so much,I had to tell myself to breath.Thank you Pelios. W.S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
made up

Not bad, for a man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very well written

It makes me curious as a monkey going downtown to read the next one.

FuckthathoeFuckthathoeover 10 years ago
Im horny

Had me all wet... And horny. Pussy is all drenched

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I approve

Very nice submission. I found it engaging and not ridiculous. Quite believable and certainly spicy. Reluctance..to...wonton desires!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really can't say what made this so erotic, but I'm horny as hell now and that's unusual --very few of the stories actually do it for me. I haven't put my finger on it yet, but my hotel isn't far from the terminal, so...real soon now.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 1 month ago

This is just so nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous