All Comments on 'College Guy meets MILF'

by Brian6588

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
GandalfTheGeekGandalfTheGeekover 6 years ago
Loved it

I think mostly because this is a fantasy of mine and a number of other guys too, I would bet. There’s not much call for underwear models over 50 but a guy can dream 😁

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
I love young hung guys

Sex with young (18+) is great xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Continue

Please continue your work on this piece. I see a lot of addable content that would make this a wonderful novel. You might want to experiment with the other guys from the modeling event and perhaps some others. The story though is solid.

Brian6588Brian6588over 6 years agoAuthor
Young hung

Lol Annette on young and hung. I am now old but still hung!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Phone Number!

"she wrote her number down"

"she handed me her number"

"Give me a call when you are free."

"She handed me her number and walked away."

Then...

"It was two weeks later and I had forgotten about Barb when my phone rang...'"

"Brian, this is Barb. Do you remember me?"

"I sure do. I was wondering if you were going to call."

???

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Word check?

Grass cuttings go on a compost pile, not a "composite" pile.

dispatcher59dispatcher59over 1 year ago

Great story, but you need to proofread: her ass peeked(not "peaked") from her shorts; her T shirt was tied in a knot(not a "not"), and you know about the compost(not "composite") pile. Don't trust spellcheck, it will lead you astray. These are small things, but distract from what was otherwise a fun story. I hope there will be a story forthcoming about the snow shoveling date.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrian6588@Brian6588
I admit I may not have the best writing skills. But I have a Masters in Math. I don't judge you because you can't do a simple math problem. I have been fortunate to have a very active and interesting sex life. This is a safe way for me to share my life undetected by people...