College Hazing

Story Info
A college cheerleader loses a bet and has to auction herself.
4.6k words
4.43
61.4k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"College Hazing"

By: AlexClayton

*

Jenna watched in disbelief as the running back from Iowa State made the game winning touchdown in the final seconds of the homecoming game. Outwardly she was just as stunned as her fellow classmates were there at University of Iowa as the announcers called out the name of the running back along with the final score. Inwardly she was outraged as now, per her sorority pledging, she now had to make the two hour drive from Iowa City to Ames to uphold her end of the yearly side bet regarding the Cy-Hawk Trophy. The captain of her cheer squad let out a long, dejected sigh. "Let's go hit the showers, girls," she said. "Those of you Tri-Del Tributes who are going to Ames, see me before you leave."

There was grumbling throughout the squad, especially from Jenna and the other Freshman girls. What should've been a highlight night where they'd be sleeping with the hometown football stars, they were now going to be playthings for the opposition. As she showered and changed back into her cheerleader outfit, Jenna constantly reminded herself that this was part of her pledge to be a Tri Delta and being one of that sorority would open doors for her future past college. She grabbed her overnight back out of her locker and went to see her captain, Michelle, who was also an upperclassman from the sorority she wanted to join. Michelle smiled as she held up a little black velvet bag for her. "Put these on now before you drive out to Iowa State's campus. You don't need to attach the cuffs together or put the blindfold on until you walk in the doors and are put in line to be chosen," she explained. Then she gave Jenna a pointed look. "Remember; we'll be there and we will be watching. Got it?"

"Yes, Mistress," Jenna replied meekly as was her direction to do so until she was made a full fledged sister of Tri Del. She put the bag onto a nearby bench as she opened it up. The first thing she plucked out was a fuzzy collar with a pair of matching handcuffs. Jenna put them on without hesitation and reached in for the next item; a butt plug with a blue gem that matched her eyes. Sighing, she reached in the bag and got the bottle of lube that she'd felt. After applying a generous amount of lube to the plug, she bent over the bench, flipped up her cheerleader skirt, pulled her panties aside, and worked the plug up into her ass. After a moment of squirming to get used to it, Jenna rummaged around inside of the bag and came up with a ball and dildo gag. Tilting her head back, Jenna slid the thing into her mouth and down her throat until her lips were wrapped around the wiffle ball-like end that allowed her to breathe through the thing. Then she latched the straps into position behind her head that would keep the throat gag in place. Now she realized why they had that weed-out contest last week as to who could deep throat a dildo and was thankful to have found out that she didn't have a gag reflex.

The last items she fished out was the fuzzy black blindfold in question and two nipple clamp rings. The rings looked like little metal horseshoes that would keep her nipples pinched but not get in the way of anyone wanting to play with her tits. Jenna straightened up and lifted her cheerleader top up, baring her modest, perky, B-Cups to Michelle. Her nipples were already hard from just putting the plug and gag in, so she was able to put the clamps on easily. She then spread her arms wide and presented herself to Michelle for inspection. Michelle smiled and nodded, motioning that she could straighten up her cheerleader outfit. "Perfect! Do well tonight, Jenna, and being a sorority sister is in the bag for you," she said with a bright smile. Then she leaned in to kiss Jenna on both cheeks and then on her spread lips over the gag. "I look forward to personally welcoming you into Tri-Del," she then added with a husky voice. "Now head on over to Iowa State and do me proud."

*

An hour later, Jenna was standing in line with the other Freshmen cheerleaders who were all Tri-Delta hopefuls like she was. She had her hands cuffed in front of her and her blindfold up on her forehead until she was directed to put it down over her eyes by the cheerleaders and football players from Iowa State. They were in the large living room of one of Iowa State's frat houses. The room had been converted to an auction room of sorts with the University of Iowa cheerleader girls, and some guys who swung both ways, standing on a small stage that lined one wall next to the massive fireplace that dominated the attention of the room. Jenna could see the Iowa State football team all getting wallets, credit cards, and wads of cash out so that they could all bid on the cheerleader that they wanted to fuck tonight. The only thing that made this whole thing more bearable for her was knowing that all of the money raised tonight was going to charity... as would've been the case had Iowa State lost and their cheerleaders would've been at the mercy of University of Iowa.

"Alright, cheerleaders!" the MC of the night's events called out to them. "Blindfolds down and we'll get the bidding going!"

Jenna reached up and pulled her blindfold down over her eyes, closing off her view of the room despite the fact she could still hear what was going on. She'd been wet driving the hour here with her mouth gagged and her ass plugged. Now she was really getting wet with anticipation now that they were now being bid on. She felt a perverse thrill run through her knowing that all these guys were going to be clambering for the chance to fuck her for the night and she felt so helpless and vulnerable standing there in front of them bound and blindfolded. Jenna was in the middle of the line and the MC started at the end to her left.

Eventually, after six of the girls and two of the guys on her squad had been bid on and taken away to whatever room they'd be spending the night at, Jenna felt her upper arm being grabbed and her body being pulled forward. It was now her turn and she blushed furiously as the bids started coming in faster than she could keep track of while the MC called out her name and described her assets; just 19 and out of high school, her pale, ivory complexion, her mousy brown hair, her athletically trim thighs, her round ass, her petite frame, her small B-Cups, and the fact that she was only 5' 2" and was therefore easy to toss in the air, as she often was at the football games. She moaned from behind her gag as she was manhandled, being turned this way and that to be shown off to the rowdy crowd. Her top was pulled up to show off her tits and her skirt flipped up to show off her panty clad mound and ass. At one point the MC even pulled her panties down and off of her as a trophy to Iowa State before showing off her smooth, shaven mound and pointing out how wet she was. Jenna got fingered so hard and deep by him that she nearly came on the spot.

But finally the MC called out "SOLD! Come on up here, TJ!" The MC took Jenna by the shoulders and guided her more to her left where she then felt big, powerful arms pick her dainty form up and throw her over his shoulder like a sack of corn. She moaned again as she was then carried away with her skirt flipped up again and her plugged ass now bare for all to see. Jenna didn't fight it as she'd heard one or two of the other girls do. In fact, she was now looking forward to it even as this TJ slid one hand up her right thigh to squeeze her ass. Her body started bouncing as she was carried up some stairs, all the while feeling other party goers touch her hair, her legs, her ass, and even getting in to grope one of her tits as she was carried throughout the frat house up to wherever TJ roomed at.

A door opened and closed behind them as they went through a doorway. She then felt herself being laid out onto a small twin bed. Off to her right, she heard the distinct sound of one of the other girls of her squad squeaking and moaning that was permeated with the sound of flesh slapping against flesh as she was fucked by, she guessed, TJ's roommate. TJ, in the meantime, was pulling her top up and over her head, to leave it bunched at her cuffed hands. His big, powerful hand guided her hands up above her head. "Keep 'em there, sweetness," he said in a smooth voice as his other hand cupped her chin, and then her neck over her collar as he started kissing her cheeks and then her lips. An erotic shiver ran up her spine as he held her in such a domineering fashion. She didn't feel like she was in danger with him as he wasn't squeezing her neck to outright choke her. She knew that she had the safe word at her disposal that everyone had agreed to. Which, in her case, would be shouting out "Iowa State Rules" at the top of her lungs even from behind her gag. That would then, supposedly, draw down the leaders of the participating sororities and fraternities to determine if someone was just spooked or if someone was in very real danger.

Either way, Jenna hoped that she wouldn't have to use it and so far, things were going well as she felt TJ kiss his way down her collar bone to where her pert tits and clamped nipples awaited him. When, she guessed, TJ was satisfied that she wasn't going to resist him and that she was going to keep her hands up by the headboard as she'd been directed to, he let go of her cuffs and slid his hand down her smooth, flat belly, over her skirt, and down between her legs. He sank his large middle finger up inside of her, drawing a sharp intake of breath from her as he penetrated her with his digit. She wiggled and moaned as he slowly drove his finger inside of her and then crooked it back in a 'come hither' gesture, dragging it down the front wall of her pussy. At the same time, his hot mouth descended upon her right tit, his tongue swirling around her clamped nipple. He changed it up by flicking at it occasionally and by teasing it with his lips. Jenna's head swam as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her, making her groan deeply out of both pleasure and need. She gripped the headboard and started lifting her hips to grind against his hand even as he fingered her.

"Dang, girl," he said, pulling back from where he was sucking on her breast. "Anxious, are we?" Jenna responded by whimpering and nodding her head. He just chuckled in response as he lifted up off of her and she heard him as he stood at the side of the bed, taking his clothes off. Then she felt his hands on her again, this time taking her sneakers off, followed by her socks, then finally her skirt. She was now totally naked before him, and his roommate if he was watching. Her chest felt flushed as it heaved with anticipation. Her heart was pounding hard in her chest as she waited for him.

It wasn't long as she felt his weight shift the bed. Only it wasn't next to her, it was by her feet. She then felt his hands slide up her slender legs to coax them apart at her thighs. She spread herself wide open for him without hesitation. After all, she did agree to this and he did buy her for the evening. That, and it was for charity. She then felt his hot breath on her mound a half second before he reinserted his finger up inside of her and his tongue started dragging up her slit and across her clit. Jenna screamed from behind her gag, lifting her hips up off of the bed and arching her back as the sudden orgasm slammed through her body. Then her hips bucked up and down as he wrapped his arms around her thighs and continued licking her out as she came hard. Jenna gripped the headboard in a white knuckled grip as she felt her body flip-flopping of its own accord as the mind blowing orgasm continued to coarse through her. When she finally came down from the initial high, she fell limp onto the bed with her legs trembling uncontrollably on either side of TJ's body.

"Enjoy that, sweetness?" TJ cooed up at her, still feeling up her pussy that was quivering around his finger. All she could do was moan impotently in response. She barely felt him shift on the bed as he knelt up and inched his way forward. His hands were then sliding under her ass and she felt her hips being lifted up. Then a shiver ran through her again as she felt the head of his cock graze against her wet, and now sensitive, opening. She was so wet that he didn't even have to spread her open as he pushed his way inside of her. Her body shuddered more as she felt every inch of his massive cock penetrate her until their loins were fully locked together. He then slid his hands up her petite body to hold her around her upper torso. His hands were so large to her smaller frame that he could easily hold her so that his thumbs could brush her nipples and his fingers very nearly touched behind her back.

TJ then began to slowly thrust inside of her. Jenna gripped his sides with her thighs as she felt his bare cock move in and out of her. A part of her noted that this was the first time fucking someone without a condom and she figured that was why clean bills of health and proof of birth control pills were needed prior to tonight. She reveled in the sensation of fucking him bareback, along with the plug in her ass moving in time to his thrusts, and couldn't wait to feel his hot cum shoot up inside of her. It was the first time she'd ever fucked anyone with all three of her holes plugged and she wanted more. TJ's grunts above her came faster as did his thrusts. He then leaned in over her, planting his hands on either side of her head so that he could drive his cock harder and deeper into her. Jenna was reduced to high pitched squeaks every time his cock pushed inside of her. Soon he was fucking her hard and fast, with his balls slapping against her ass in the process. Then he let out a deep groan, plunged his cock all the way into her, and held it there as he finally came. Jenna squealed from behind her throat gag as she felt her pussy and womb fill with his seed and his balls twitch nonstop against her ass. His cock throbbed right against her clit and she was soon sent spiraling over the edge once again.

*

After resting a bit in TJ's arms, Jenna got up off of the bed to stretch. Then she took off her blindfold and cuffs, letting her cheerleader top fall to the floor, and went to take a quick trip to the bathroom. She saw that Kimi, the Freshman on the squad from Hawai'i, was the other girl in the room with her and the guys. She was fast asleep in the arms of the other football player, a tanned skinned guy who was eyeing Jenna while idly fondling Kimi. Looking over her shoulder, she saw that TJ was the ebony skinned running back who'd scored the winning touchdown at the game. She harrumphed in amusement. If she was going to fuck anyone from Iowa State, it might as well be the guy who won it all.

As she turned to head for the door, TJ reached up and grabbed her wrist. "Going somewhere?" he asked, more as an inquiry than a move to keep her trapped here.

Jenna unlatched her gag and eased it up out of her mouth, much to TJ's wide-eyed surprise that she had something that big down her throat. She then smiled at him, leaned over, and kissed him on the lips. "I'll be right back for more, stud," she said sweetly to him. "I am allowed to take everything off and have a break in the bathroom, right?"

"Oh, yeah," TJ grinned as he pointed. "Down the hall and to the right."

Jenna strode down the hallway stark naked, occasionally getting looks into the other dimly lit rooms where various stages of orgies were still going on. She found the bathroom with ease, taking the time to relieve herself and then take a very quick shower so that she could get the plug out of her ass and get the thing cleaned. Then she walked back to TJ's room and closed the door behind her again, smiling at him. This time she was the one to kneel on the foot of the bed as she pulled her long, mousy brown hair aside, took TJ's large, black cock in her hands, and lowered her lips to it. She looked up at him with a smile before opening her mouth wide and taking him all the way down her throat.

"DAYMN..." TJ breathed as she started to suck his cock back to life. He moved his hands down over her shoulders and Jenna guided one of his hands behind her head to give the illusion that he was still forcing her. This seemed to get him harder, faster. That, and probably her looking right up at him with her ice blue eyes while she sucked him off. After he was rock hard once again, she straddled his hips, guided his cock up to her, and looked him in the eyes as she then slowly sank down onto him. "Ho-ly fuuuuuuck," he moaned as he brought his hands up around her waist to hold him as she threw her head back while she started riding him. He cocked his head and felt around her ass. "You took the plug out?"

She winked at him and then gave a sly look at his roommate. "Well... I needed my ass open if your friend wanted to join us?"

"Seriously?" the roommate perked up from his bunk. "You'd let me do anal with you?" Jenna nodded and leaned over so that she was flat against TJ's chest, offering her butt to him.

"You better get over here Conner before the girl changes her mind," TJ chuckled, even as he slid both hands around to spread Jenna's ass cheeks wide open.

Conner left Kimi dozing on his bed as he nearly bounded over in two long strides. He spat on his hand and used it to lube up his cock before positioning himself behind Jenna. Then he moved forward and sank his cock inside, moaning the entire time. "Holy hell this is tight!" he groaned even as Jenna let out a breathless sigh at another cock pushing into her body.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Jenna groaned loudly, arching her back and kicking her feet into the bed as she felt Conner slide up her ass, filling her up even more than the plug had done. "Oh God!" she squeaked once he was fully inside her. She felt Conner then snake his hands around to grope her small tits in his hands and squeeze as he started to fuck her, slowly at first and then getting faster. Below her, TJ snaked his arms around the back of her neck to pull her close. Their lips met and his tongue invaded her mouth in a passionate kiss. Jenna rolled her hips back and forth in time with Conner's thrusts, reveling in the feeling of his and TJ's cocks moving inside of her.

Conner's hands moved from her chest back to her hips. His fingers dug into her supple flesh as he began to thrust into her hard and deep. Jenna rocked against TJ's hard chest even as he held her close to continue to forcibly kiss her. Her moans and groans turned into high pitched squeaks. Conner pounding her ass hard made TJ's cock move even more inside of her pussy. Then Conner's grip on her turned into a tight squeeze. He let out a pained grunt and she felt his balls twitch against her skin as his cock started to throb. His hot cum flooded inside of her ass as he got off. "Oohhhhhhhh..." Jenna moaned into TJ's mouth.

"Plug her ass man," TJ told Conner as Conner pulled out of her. She felt the plug get shoved back into her and then TJ pulled out long enough to roll her over to her back. Then he shoved his cock back into her. Then he lifted her legs up high so that her ankles were resting up on his shoulders. He smiled down at her as she stared helplessly up at him. Then she was shrieking with every deep thrust into her, not stopping until he'd cum inside of her and she'd orgasmed at least twice.

*

Jenna got a bit of a break as the boys turned their attention to Kimi. Only this time their roles were reversed as they made Kimi ride Conner's cock while TJ took her up the ass. Watching the hot Hawaiian being sandwiched between the two football players made Jenna hot. Unfortunately she was laying on her side, curled up into a ball, with her hands cuffed under her knees and her ankles cuffed together. They'd made her put her throat gag back in and keep the butt plug on. Then they positioned her on TJ's bed so that she could only watch. She hoped that someone else would come in and fuck her pussy so that she was filled up all the way once again.

12