All Comments on 'College Hazing'

by AlexClayton

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

They had a camera secretly set up and blurred out the football players face and posted on line and ur college education was mute because no one wanted to hire a gang bang slut for their company mom and dad were so proud 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hopefully the sorority induction is the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dang. How did I miss out on this at Iowa State?

aznlookinguyaznlookinguyover 2 years ago

Best you stick to sci-fi and non-human, rather than totally impossible scenarios.

ThePantsmanThePantsmanover 2 years ago

Excellent premise. Well writen.

Thought it could have been a bit more reluctant/degrading given the BDSM angle. Also the "gangbang" parade of dudes had no detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, nice little story. Always good to have a story that the girl loved what was being done to her. That she thought the money was going to charity was good too. Jenna found out that she was pregnant but had no clue who the father was. Her mom and dad got the video of her "hazing" which also made a lot of money. She had to drop out of the university when her parents would not fund her education, nor could she get any scholarships. At least her sorority helped pay for the abortion. It would have been a bit better if there was some reluctance and more BDSM play with the frat boys. Maybe another chapter where she is played with by the sorority girls?

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

Fun time was had by all, including the writer and the reader.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexClayton@AlexClayton
This is the secondary account of Steampunk Author, Diesel Jester. Do you want updates before I post here or would you like to get my stories a week before they are published here? Then please consider following me on Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, and supporting me on Patreon. ...