All Comments on 'College Lesbians Ch. 01'

by hasnoalias

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
HypeBeastHypeBeastover 7 years ago
Enjoyable

A pleasant read but I must say I don't know if it's because I've been reading too much erotica or something but I kinda feel like that's a bit too much sex for something that has only started recently and if you are to decide to make a sequel then the sex scenes might become bland, at least that's what I think. The storyline is good though. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very enjoyable indeed

I like this story quite a bit bet than again I have to concur with HypeBeast that a bit less ex and a bit more talk wouldn't hurt the story or it possible (hopefully) sequels. The characters have a great potential and so do the feelings they discovered for each other. They did some basic conversation but it wouldn't hurt to see them on a date to deepen those emotions and maybe fall in love for more than just their bodies.

5* still with hopes for more in the neat future!

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Wow!

A very yummy story! So well done! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I liked it. No complaints from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nit picking

Well done! Well developed characters and story and no, I do not think there was too much sex. My only nitpicking complaint is that you used the word "smirked" so often that it became distracting to me. Further, I think smirk has a negative connotation. One of the definitions I saw said that a smirk implies that you think you are better than the person you are smirking at. This beautiful couple, under this definition, certainly were not smirking at each other. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I love this story it's awesome and almost the same thing that happened to me 😋😉😘

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I loved college..

I was a redshirted freshman and she was a junior, both played on the volleyball team. I had never had sex before(both dad and mom were ministers) and I became her 'goldstar', she later explained what that meant and I was proud to have that title. I don't think I was a true submissive but there is no doubt she was in charge and loved me as much as I did her. She went to the Olympics and I became a teacher and I am ever thankful she taught me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story

A bit too much "smirking" and not sure about the tongue getting to the G spot but otherwise quite good.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 7 years ago
well written and exciting

I thought it moved a little fast, but still it was a total turn on, didn't quite get me off, but still a five star story

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 7 years ago
Outstanding first chapter!

I totally loved this story, and am looking forward to chapter 2. Thank you for sharing it with us!

TheReticentWriterTheReticentWriteralmost 7 years ago

While the story line is well done, the number of misspellings, words with dropped letters, etc detracted from reading it.

BOBG2844BOBG2844over 1 year ago

Loved the story.

I hope Your readers realize We All make mistakes.

Your reading stories on Literotica, enjoy it for what it is and get over Your Almighty selves

RougeAgentRougeAgentabout 2 months ago

Good story, well written for the most part, however there are some typos that need to be addressed. And please, get rid of the word "smirk", it isn't used in proper context here or in your Coach story. A smirk is sarcasm in lip form, replace with smiles or grins.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous