College Slut Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
The stories turn into reality.
1.7k words
4.3
60.9k
43

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the last few years, our sex life had really taken off since Megan admitted to some of her sexual past. I had known she wasn't a virgin, but was completely unaware to how EXTENSIVE Megan's sexual past was. I became obsessed with it and thought about it all the time, whenever we fucked; especially when there were a few drinks involved.

Megan is 5'7" with perfect 34C breasts, carrying 130 well toned lbs. Her dark shoulder length hair augments an olive skin tone she gets from her grandparents being Italian. She has never been one to struggle with getting attention from men.

We went out for dinner and drinks with Kate and her husband Chris. Megan and Kate met after work for Happy Hour then Chris and I joined them. By the time we arrived, the girls had been well served.

After a drink with the girls, we ate a quick dinner, because the girls were starting to get loud, slurring their speech from all the vodka. Despite this we had another drink. Chris and I knew if we could keep them awake we'd be getting lucky with our respective spouses. We went home immediately after dinner.

Megan stumbled around the kitchen a little getting a glass of water as I went upstairs and got ready for bed. By the time she got upstairs, I was already naked in bed. I had left the lights on in the bedroom because I still enjoyed seeing my wife's beautiful body. Megan stripped down to her bra and underwear, smiled at me then suddenly pulled back the covers to reveal my nakedness.

Megan crawled onto the bed on all fours facing me, grabbed my cock and said, "So you want to take advantage of your drunk wife?"

She began slowly stroking my cock as I said, "Seems more like you're trying to take advantage of your partially sober husband."

Megan continued to jerk me off and started cupping my balls with her other hand as she wore a smirk on her face as she started at my hard dick.

I said, "You just need a hard dick tonight, don't you?"

Megan said, "You know me well. I just want to get fucked by something hard tonight."

Because she was still drunk, I decided to take advantage of the situation and explore my fantasy. I did this by asking a stupid and obvious question.

"With your old boyfriends, did you like to come home drunk and fuck?"

Megan took the bait. She stopped stroking my cock crawled up and tongue kissed me. Then slid her tongue down my chest, stomach, and put my penis into her mouth while looking at me. She took it out of her mouth and said, "Remember me telling you about Mike who I went out with after college? He and i would go out at least 4 nights a week to the local bars, come home and fuck like rabbits."

I let out a groan as she put my cock back in her mouth and started sucking on it.

I reached down, unhooked her bra, and played with one of her tits as she sucked me off. She rotated her body so her ass was in my face. I pulled her thong down, and we did a 69. I licked her pussy as she serviced me.

This wasn't a position we did often, and I was really enjoying it as she moaned and increased the intensity as she gave me a sloppy blow job.

When we were ready to fuck, she climbed up, straddled me and as I leaned up to kiss her she said, "Mike used to love it when we'd 69 like that. Does that turn you on?"

I responded with an affirmative "Mmm. Mmm.", as I put my cock into her sopping wet pussy and she began bouncing on it.

Normally Megan doesn't orgasm this way, but it didn't take long before she announced she was going to cum and did. I'm not sure what had gotten into her.

When she was done, she said, "Do you want to fuck your wife in the ass? That's something Kevin used to like to do to me."

Kevin was another post college boyfriend, and I now was realizing she was thinking about her old boyfriends as I fucked her.

I got behind her, and slowly inserted my thick manhood into her sweet ass. She hesatated a few times, but then after a few pumps was able to take me. God, my wife was dirty! I love what a whore she can be!

She encouraged me to fuck her in the ass harder and said dirty things like, "You love fucking you dirty whore wife, don't you?"

"Yes!"

"You like that I've had a lot of dicks?"

I pulled out and came on the back of her ass, unleashing relentless jet streams of cum all over her cheeks. She laughed and said, "Jeez, how much more are you going to cum?"

I grabbed a towel and cleaned up her sticky, cum covered ass cheeks.

Megan had sobered up some after our fuck session that must have lasted well over an hour. She asked, "You really do get tuned up thinking about me being a whore, huh?"

I said, "I can't help it. I love it when your dirty and the thought of you wantonly doing filthy things with other men is a huge turn on."

Megan asked, "Do you want me to fuck another guy?"

I said, "I don't know. I know you and Kate are going to Key West in a few weeks, and that's been a fantasy as well. You picking up a guy in Key West and fucking him."

Megan said, "So have you jerked off to thoughts of me doing that recently?"

Talk about being direct. I responded, "Uhhh, yeah I actually have."

She said, "I like that you think of me when you're jerking off. Do you want me to make that fantasy come true?"

I decided this was the moment of truth. Time to piss or step away from the toilet. I said with conviction, "I want you to fuck someone else then tell me about it. Go down there and be a big slut. That's what I've been fantasizing about, so that's what I want you to do."

A few weeks later, it was time for Megan and Kate to go to Key West. We hadn't discussed this since the night we fucked where she told me about her experiences with Mike and Kevin.

That first night down there, all I could think of was what she was doing. I had no doubt whether if I'd let her off the leash or not, she'd get hit on, regardless. Considering they were spending 2 nights down there, the next 48 hours was going to torture me wih anticipation.

Other than some "How are you?" texts, that was about the extent of our communication while she was down there. My heart was pounding, and I was nervous about Megan getting home and finding out if anything happened.

Chris picked Kate and Megan up from the airport. The two of them looked tired from their trip, but were in good spirits, didn't seem hung over.

Chris and Kate hung out for a few minutes, but left shortly after.

Megan went upstairs to take a shower. I couldn't take the anticpation anymore. Once I heard the water shut off, I went upstairs to the bedroom, pretending I was going up there for something. She came out dropped her towel, but didn't see me. As she turned, she had a noticeable bruise, the size of a bit mark on her left tit.

She was startled when she saw me. I asked her, "What's that on your boob?"

Megan said, "It's what you think it is,"

I said, "When did that happen?"

She said, "Last night. I went to the clothing optional bar and took my top off. This cute guy came over, we talked, I went back to his hotel and fucked him like you wanted me to. He couldn't stop playing with my tits, thus the bite mark from sucking and nibbling too hard"

Megan looked down at the growing bulge in my shorts. "Looks like you're happy that I did that."

I reached down and pushed my dick down, when she said, "Pull it out."

I pulled my dick out. Megan said, "I want you to jerk off ad I tell you the stories and fulfil your fantasy."

I sat down, pulled my pants off and started playing with my cock.

Megan said, "He's not the only guy I fucked. I fucked a guy the first night too. That guy was about 10 years younger than me, too. We had sex three times that night. I had to tell Kate what you wanted me to do, but she won't say anything."

I was really hard at this point. I asked, "Where did they cum?"

Megan took a few steps over to me, and took over kneading my cock, pulling it against her tits.

She said, "The first night guy was huge. He pulled out on my stomach a few times. The third time lasted a while, but by then it began to hurt so i had him stop. I sucked his cock and he came in my mouth. The second night, the guy with the boob fetish.."

Right as she was describing it, I let out a loud grunt and roped half a dozen strands all over her tits.

She continued stroking my dick and said, 'As I was saying, the guy the second night came on my boobs Looks like you're ooookaaay with what I did?"

"Did you like it?"

"What do you think?"

"What did it feel like to you?"

"I had never cheated on you, so it had been a long time since I'd touched another cock. I did enjoy the newness and difference in yours and their dicks. Do you consider this cheating?"

I said, "No, because I told you to do it. Don't worry about it. If we're this happy sexually, then I'm happy with what you did. I've finally met the slut I always fantasized about you being!"

She said, "I'm just glad it was good for you. I was so worried about telling you. Thank you for giving me this opportunity. I love you and this isn't something I'm actively looking for, but if both of us are truly on board, then it seems like this was good for us."