All Comments on 'College Slut Wife Ch. 03'

by KSBerry

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
Both agreed and enjoyed it, so...

Both agreed and enjoyed it, so all is well...If they do as she said: "I love you and this isn't something I'm actively looking for...", all will go well...so 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Can't ruin a marriage you don't have.

Sooner or later, sooner or later. Really no suspense or drama, just names, positions, and quantities. What's the point?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WTF

Another fucker that wants to see his wife fuck other fuckers. What the fuck kind of a day is this? Too many cuckold fuckers all in one day.

Sorry, just read a story about fucking and can't get the fucking out of my mind. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

why do people read a story in Loving wives KNOW it will be some type of hot wife story and then complain when it turns out to be just that. Give an idiot the opportunity to be an idiot and they will.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
@anonymous

Why do people read? Well, we expect a little plot and drama to go along with some really hot sex. Instead, we get this and we're disappointed. No one is looking for saints, we're looking for excitement, tension, emotion and plot twists. Oh yes, hot sex, too. Did I mention that? Loving wives has the most potential of all genres for that. Instead, we get this and all the other pathetic attempts at storytelling today. If you like stories about people with room temperature IQs, you got them today. If you like storytelling and dramatic conflict, you didn't. If you like this, knock yourself out. The rest of us didn't and we have every right to complain that you have to complain about us. Don't pretend to some superiority because you like mindless drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just another cheating slut and her idiot cuckold husband

They either need a new category or authors need some more imagination. This story has been done to death and this entry into the fray adds nothing. It's poorly written and I just felt bad for both of them. Lousy characters plus repetitive writing equals worthless story. Another horrible day in the LW section of Literotica. Starting with the crap by Jennygently that's been dragging on for chapter after chapter of the same boring garbage and ending with this trash. UGH! When is Lit going to give us negative stars to vote with?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
HEY ANNONY you turd!!! It's chapter 3 For God sakes

stop trying to say you hate these stories. You read every fucking one of them and we all know you love them. No new category is needed only to satisfy your dumbass who is upset because your wife fucked you over for years. A big old 5 to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote. Fuck you in the heart dear annony!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
Hey asshole of LIT!!

This is Chapter 3 and you're still reading it. WHY? Tell us why you're still here after 3 chaoters. 5 to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote. Fuck you in the heart dear annony!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re: anonymous-why do people read a story......

So idiots like you can complain about the idiots. That answer your question?

Oh, another reason, so the likes of bonny/vasty/anon can bitch her chubby ass off about the anons. Got to keep her happy.

DoogooderDoogooderabout 8 years ago

Not sure what all the complaining is about. Enjoyed it and look forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Major Turn On

Ignore the Anonymous hatred. If they had any balls, they'd sign on with a user name.

Enjoyed the action. Tight, to the point, and not too long. You seem to be quite happy with unleashing the whore in your wife that she kept dormant for so long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re: Ignore the Anonymous hatred. If they had any balls, they'd sign on with a user name.

You mean like you did?

<P>

Oh, wait, you DIDN'T sign with a user name.

<P>

BTW, if this all happened when she was in college, it isn't really a LW story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Damn

One thing for sure, the comments are getting better than these fucking stories. Hell won't be long we don't need these fucked up authors, we'll just read the comments. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This is pile of shit from a POV of plausible plot devices.

Put all 3 submissions together and there is 11 different plot failures and loose ends. Dismal at best. Author - go ahead and add the cuckold thread into this effort and you will rival that demented fuck up called bt2/vasie tranny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ambivalent

Decent writing; gave it a 3. A story with attractive women slutting around has promise. Especially when most involved are not attached. And it is mostly past memories....For sure, when people get a bit tipsy and less inhibited, sometimes fun is had. My problem, even in a story, is when the women are getting drunk--and then this and that happens. Getting totally drunk is not attractive. And to have sex with someone who is totally drunk is nonconsentual. Even a wife. Perhaps the author does not REALLY mean drunk...just a lot of tipsy. But he says drunk. And it happens every time these girls get together....So, I end up less focused on attractive women getting slutty, than on young women with a rather serious drinking problem. And husbands more ready to take advantage than to be concerned. Not good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I was going to saw dimwited

But realized the bulb wasn't dim it was burned out

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

My husband absolutely LOVES hearing about all of my slutty adventures before we met. I used to work for a concert promoter so a lot of the Vicks I have had in me belonged to musicians. I have fucked many very famous people. And every time I tell my husband one of my stories, he loves it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting DUMB cuck SHIT.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 4 years ago

Loved the series!

It was a great progression – good building up through this last installment.

Wish it went on!

5 stars!

KSBerryKSBerryabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks

@Wilson,

Thanks for the kind words. Seriously, most guys have no idea what whores their wives were in college, particularly their freshman & sophomore years. Their wives give them lip service about fucking a few boyfriends, skipping out on the parts about the 15-20 other guys they screwed, jerked off, or whose cocks they sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
From College Slut to Slut Wife

These stories were well-written and erotic. My wife found these, and they are pretty much her story. Face it guys, most of our wives had a slut stage sometime in their past. They may be a bit embarrassed to talk about it, especially with us husbands. However, I like a lot of husbands, found it curiously erotic that other men had already pumped tons of cum into her love hole.

I found that, after a glass of wine, and some good pussy licking (without letting her cum) she began to share stories. When she did, I always rewarded her by showering her with love and kisses for a week afterwards. She soon found, that to get what she wanted, it was best to share her sordid past with me. Also, I always told her, "I'm so proud of you honey. Slutting around back then, made you the great lover you are today. No man wants to marry a virgin!"

She had had 25 men before me, and she was starting to enjoy telling me all the juicy details. She even became a bit nasty and told me how much she enjoyed this or that guy’s big cock or, the way this or that guy roughly fucked her brains out.

I still knew four of those guys from college. So, I got together privately with them – one by one. After a few beers and chicken wings, I would show them a few camera photos of my wife in her bikinis, sexy lingerie and even nude.

Then, I would tell them that my wife had told me all the details. She even said how much she missed your big cock. I’d say, “Man, she wishes I could fuck her like you used to!” Then, I would sink the hook with, “I know she’s sexually frustrated!”

Of course, they would volunteer to come to her aid. So, we hatched a plan where they would just call her up, out of the blue, and invite her to happy hour “just for old times’ sake.” Then, the guy would tell me the exact date they were meeting. I would just, suddenly, “Have to be out of town for a few days on work”.

They would meet for a happy hour drink and, since I was not home, she was lonely. She would agree to go out to dinner or even dancing with them. I insisted that these guys tell her, “Oh, by the way, don’t tell your husband - it might make him feel bad. This is just an innocent renewal of our friendship. He doesn’t have anything to worry about.”

At the same time, I would start working long hours on important projects at the office and purposefully neglect her sexual needs. The few times we did have sex, I would make sure that I was either impotent or I would have a premature ejaculation. Soon, I got a call at my office from the first guy. He said, “Wow, your wife is even better in bed now than she was in college. What a firecracker!”

I told him, “Great! Enjoy fucking her for a few months and then break it off.” So, he did. The same pattern was repeated with her three ex-boyfriends. I set it all up, and it worked flawlessly at getting other men’s cocks in her married pussy.

That was a very productive year, she had a “last fling” relationship with each of the four guys; each lasted about three months. By year end, after the last guy had broken up with her, I had received my promotion at work. My job became easy, routine, and we became passionate again.

The night we went out to celebrate my job promotion, we had plenty to drink and were feeling frisky. In bed, I “edged” her with, my tongue and by finger fucking her, for nearly half an hour. She finally screamed, “Good God man, get on and fuck me!” As I did, I whispered in her ear, “Oh God, I wish I had as big a cock as Allen did, or I could go all night like Sam used to. Too bad I can’t hit your G-spot like Brian used to, or, ride you like bitch in heat, like Jim used to in college.” Her eyes fluttered with a combination of fear and lust as she came hard.

Afterwards, when we were cuddling, I said, “You know it is a shame you ran out of stories to tell me of your wild days in high school and college.” She replied, “Yah, I guess so.” I continued, “I loved those stories. Maybe YOU could spice up our marriage a bit and give some of those guys a call.” Buy then, my cock was hard again, and she mounted me in cowgirl position. I could tell she was trying to tamp down her eagerness and she replied, “Well, if you really want me to fuck those guys, and tell you the details, I guess I will have to do it. After all, I’m your wife.”

Now, she is openly and honestly “on booty call” for all four guys and even some of their friends. When she tells me her new stories, I make sure to prematurely ejaculate and leave her sexually unsatisfied. I was thrilled when I overheard her tell a group of six or seven of her girlfriends, “If my hubby can’t meet my sexual needs, I’m certainly justified in having other men do it.”

She never told me about her “cheating” on me, all those months. And, she certainly doesn’t know that I set her up for it! Like in your story, the other night, I told her “I've finally met the slut I always fantasized about you being!" She has gone full circle from college slut to slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

another pathetic loser wimp husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, we go from college whore, to drunken wife slut, then back to whore. Big difference is this time she became a

husband pimped whore. Life certainly is grand for the highly educated. LP

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just when I thought it was a good story it went to shit and the dumb husband was a stupid cuckold that's when I stopped reading it. Try again please.

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

Then she found she pregnant from her trip to Florida. Will hubby be going to raise bunch of kids that are not his as she continues to go out and get knocked up?

GKShadow515GKShadow5152 months ago

I liked the continuation and growth of the story.

It was a turn on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKSBerry@KSBerry
Despite being 53, my wife still gets a lot of attention from guys & girls due to the size of her large, natural breasts. She remains conscious about remaining sexy, eating well & working out. Her breasts sag perfectly and she still shows off a lot of cleavage. I sill let her s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES