All Comments on 'College Stories Ch. 01'

by JoeDreamer

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Loved the story. Hope to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I like it!

Greybear42Greybear42about 13 years ago
Glad to see you back

I enjoyed this story and was very happy to see you posting again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Start

This was a great start to another JD adventure. you create the most interesting charecters and situations. I look forward to your follow up chapters. Please keep them coming!

How about finishing the story about the guy who was sent back to high school and was just figuring out life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great

Great start thanks very much

more! more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Start

hope you will continue this story which should be several chapters.

Enjoy the way you write.

brujaybrujayabout 13 years ago
Cocky Bastard!

Great start for a potentially great series. This can go a number of different ways because the "logical" conclusion.

Thank you for sharing your story. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Excellent! One of the best ive seen yet. Keep up the great work! Great storyline while keeping the characters moving. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Perfect

I wanted to vote more than once!!!

This is one of the best, even better start than Joel and Carrie.

Waiting for the coming chapters.

harristharristabout 13 years ago
Nice story, liked it a lot.

Really nice way to start out, believable characters, great potential here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I've always loved your work.

You have a remarkable gift for dialogue. It's clever, in the Cary Grant/Rosalind Russell, "Girl Friday", sense. Your give-and-take is quick, smart and, more important, knows where it's going. You also don't take much space developing your characters, but you don't need it. Your work is first-rate and would glow in almost any context.

Now, would you please get back to Las Vegas some time soon? Your reprise of high school life was dazzling but your grade so far is an embarrassing "incomplete". We're dyin' out here!

Seriously, I think your craft is a wonderful gift. Thank you for sharing it with us here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

What a great story! As hot as it was, and it was very HOTTT, I really liked the story and want to know more about these people. What's next? It's time for chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good

I liked the story and especially the dialogues, but I feel that the protagonist is too smart/experienced for a 18 year old college kid to be realistic.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic!

This has huge promise and after reading your other stories I know you will live up to my hopes. Just please use lube for anal and not every beautiful girl has huge tits and I will be happier than shit. I read a story on Storiesonline.net by Bluedragonauthour started as high school sex life and all through collage. I hope you can make this half as sex packed while finding love. I can barely wait!

yomrwhiteyomrwhiteover 12 years ago
not believable

it was somewhat hot, but it was so unbelievable (as in, NOT believable) that it lessened the effect

dude basically rapes the girl, is as experienced as a porn star, and also talks like a great writer, all at 18 years old

draconis2525draconis2525about 12 years ago
Amazing

I like the way you write - this story, like many of your others, is simply amazing and I hope you continue with the series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
rofl

hey, anonymous: "...is 18..." where, precisely, did you garner that information? because the guy is a college freshman? Well, if you had actually read the tale, you would have noticed 1: the frats give him and his friend, along with the gals, alcohol...quite freely. 2: his roommate has a fridge stocked with beer that he apparently purchased 3: the protagonist mentions buying a couple six-packs (implicitly, of beer) in an extremely cavalier manner. seeing as this tale takes place in the US, and we are one of the few nations on earth that permits its citizens to fight and die for it at 18, but jails those same citizens if they imbibe alcohol before the magically mature age of 21, the evidence would tend to suggest that the protagonist is NOT, in fact, 18. Hell, I know at least a dozen people, highly intelligent no less, who went to university at 19 and 20, and are now in their junior years. The tale IS unrealistic, but try to be accurate when critiquing, k? Despite its lack of realism, however, if you subtract the eternally present "giant cock!" from the equation, this story intrigues me a great deal. It would've made a great series, were this writer still laboring at telling tales. a "4" from me, -1 resulting from the irritatingly ubiquitous "giant cock!" provided to the main character. You can have an interesting, sexually proficient protagonist...without giving him a comically large dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Time for part 2

Great story, and it needs to continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GREAT STORY

and it proved she was like a bitch in heat the way she enjoyed fucking him.....need part two to see how he gets off with Denise as she wants his horse cock then word will spread and women will be forming a line to his bed to get a taste of his cock....perhaps then Brenda might just realise what she is missing.....get writing....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wishing for more

Loved the story. Very disappointed that you have not continued the story.

JiinohJiinohalmost 9 years ago
the end of this?

It was really good but why stopping?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I certainly got

an education in college although not one they gave classes for. If all any of you got out of that experience was a job you missed out. Cute story !! Scotty

SejanusSejanusover 7 years ago

This is one of your stories that's definitely begging for sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is rightly labelled Chapter 1. Waiting on further chapters from your pen. Has the making of a great novella.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt12 months ago

Great chapter 1, where's chapter 2??? We are waiting... patiently, I think.

Coochielover71Coochielover713 months ago

Chapter 1?????????????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous