Coma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers

Everyone knew Annie. I was getting a little jealous when all these guys were hugging her. She looked over at me and smiled. I think she hugged them on purpose. We ended up sitting at a table with eight of us. Annie introduced me to everyone at the table. A few I had met before.

We ordered drinks, I had ginger ale, and Annie drank wine. I wasn't ready for alcohol yet. I was still taking some prescription medication. We ordered a lot of different appetizers instead of dinner. Everyone wanted finger foods. The music started and they had a number of people singing. Some were really good, others not so much.

Tony asked me if I was going to sing and I told them I couldn't carry a tune in a basket. There were four of us guys at the table and Annie said we should go up and sing together. "It's just a lot of fun, please try it." She's hard to refuse so the four of us guys got up and asked for YMCA.

We were getting into it and even though we sounded terrible, everyone in the lounge joined in and did the YMCA motions. The girls at our table stood up and joined in. It was a lot of fun and when we went back to our table, we all got a kiss from the girls we were with. It was the first time Annie ever kissed me in front of anyone.

After we all calmed down the DJ said it was time to hear a professional and everyone laughed. He then asked Annie to come up. She went up and said she had a song on her mind and decided it was as good a time as any to sing it. She nodded to the DJ to start the music.

She began to sing, 'I Can't Stop Loving You' by Ray Charles

I can't stop loving you,

I've made up my mind

To live in memories of the lonesome time

I can't stop wanting you,

it's useless to say So

I'll just live my life in dreams of yesterday

It was unbelievable the emotions she put into the song. I was getting goose bumps listening to her.

They say that time heals a broken heart

But time has stood still since we've been apart

I can't stop wanting you,

it's useless to say So

I'll just live my life in dreams of yesterday.

When she finished singing, she received a standing ovation. I was the first to stand up. The audience said they wanted more, they wanted Annie to sing another song. She looked over at me and smiled and I smile back.

She told the audience that she loved the old songs from the late fifties and sixties. It's the music she grew up listening too. Her grandparents and then her parents played the same type of music. She did say she was dedicating this song to a special friend. It was the second time she dedicated a song to me. This time it was 'Loving You,' by Elvis

She began singing with the same amazing emotions. She put her soul into her singing.

I will spend my whole life through

loving you, loving you.

Winter, summer, spring-time, too,

loving you, loving you.

Makes no difference where I go or what I do.

You know that I'll always be loving you.

If I'm seen with someone new,

don't be blue, don't be blue.

I'll be faithful I'll be true;

always true, true to you.

There is only one for me, and you know who.

You know that I'll always be loving you.

I knew I had tears in my eyes when she came back to the table. I hugged her, she sat down, and everyone told her how great it was. Kelly asked her who the special friend was and started laughing. Annie kind of hit her on the arm.

When we got back to her condo, I began hugging her and kissed Annie. She held me tight and kissed me hard then she pushed me away. "Justin please, we can't do this now. I don't feel right about it. Wait till your divorce is final and we'll see about being more intimate then."

I had to wonder if she was afraid that if we got together and it wasn't any better than her previous encounters, that she would wonder if we should be together. My feelings for her were strong and I told her I loved her and would wait till she was ready. She did kiss me one more time and said, "Thank You."

I had trouble getting to sleep that night. All I could think about was making love to Annie. Eventually I did fall asleep.

Two weeks went by and I was told that on Friday I had to go to Cleveland to a managers meeting. My parents suggested I spend the night and I could drive home Saturday morning. I mentioned it to Annie and she agreed with them. It would be the first time since I'd moved in with Annie that I wouldn't be with her at night.

On Thursday, my lawyer called and said my divorce would be final the next day. I called Annie and she said she was happy for me. Since I was going out of town on Friday, Annie said we could celebrate my freedom on Saturday.

****

On Saturday morning, I drove home. It might seem odd but I really missed Annie. I pulled up in her driveway and I noticed all the curtains and drapes were closed. I never remember her having them drawn in the late morning. It did bother me a little, as I unlocked the door and the lights were on.

I called out, "Annie! Are you here?"

She came out of her bedroom in a light robe. She had her hair down and I have to admit, she looked quite sexy. "Justin, I have something to say to you."

"What is it and why are the curtains drawn?" I asked. "Are you ok?"

"Do you know that today is 'National Nude Day'? She asked.

"What? No, I didn't. The only time I've ever heard of it was when you told me about Julie. What's going on?"

"Justin, I love you with all my heart, but I think you know that. I want to celebrate 'Nude Day' with you, only you, that's why the curtains are closed. She undid her robe and let it drop. God! Was she ever beautiful?

I've seen her in tight clothes and in her bathing suit when we went in the hot tub, but never naked. "Do you want to spend Nude Day with me?" she asked.

I went up to her to kiss her and she told me not until I removed all my clothes; after all, it was Nude Day. I stripped as quickly as I could, including my socks and briefs. I felt a bit self-conscious but when I was naked, Annie asked me to kiss her.

I did, and it was a full-blown kiss. I reached around and pulled her ass cheeks tight against me. I knew I was hard with my cock pushing against her belly. We kept kissing and hugging.

I wanted to have sex with her right then, but she backed away, walked to the hot tub and got in. Looking at her tight little ass was getting to me. I got into the tub and was kind of glad the bubbles hid my hard on.

"Justin, you need to know that I don't do things like this. I wanted the first time with you to be special and Kelly told me I should be sexy for you."

"You talked with Kelly about me?"

"Yes, I know she's ornery and admitted to her doing the nude day thing. We've talked a lot, she is in love with Tony now, and she knows I'm in love with you. I'm not this sexual being and have been afraid that after having sex with you it will pretty much be over but I'm willing to take that chance that we were meant to be together. So Kelly mentioned I should have a nude day celebration with just you and me."

I didn't say anything but went to her side of the hot tub and put an arm around her and kissed her. As we kissed, I put my other hand on her tits and lightly squeezed them. I tweaked her nipples and felt her intake of breath.

I rubbed her belly and slid my hand down between her legs. We stopped kissing and were a few inches apart staring at each other and she slowly spread her legs as I cupped her pussy. She kind of bit her lip as I slid a finger into her and then another.

I could see she was breathing harder as she kissed me. For the first time she gave me her tongue and I sucked on it. As I finger fucked her, she pushed her pussy hard against my fingers. All of a sudden she pulled her head back and said, "Justin, stop! I have to pee! Oh my God, you have to stop, I have to pee?" She was talking so fast and was acting almost scared.

"Honey, just go ahead and pee. Just let it go; you have a good filtering system that will take care of it. Just let yourself go." I kept finger fucking her and she let loose empting her bladder. I honestly believe she had an orgasm at the same time she was peeing.

"I've never felt anything like that before," she said to me.

After kissing her I picked her up and set her on the side of the hot tub. "What are you doing?" she asked me.

I smiled at her and said, "Brace yourself," as I got on my knees and buried my face against her pussy. I tongue fucked her pussy as best as I could. She braced herself with one hand and her other was around my neck.

"Justin, it feels so good. Let's get out of this tub and go to my bed. I want you so much."

We got up and dried off as we went to her bedroom. She got on her bed and I got between her legs and began rubbing my cock up and down against her pussy. It was hard not to just push it in but I did my best to extend the foreplay. I had pre-cum mixing with her juices as I kept rubbing my cock against her opening. Then, it occurred to me, condoms. I knew I had to say something.

"Annie, do I need to use a condom? I don't want to get you pregnant."

"I've been on birth control for years even though it was probably a waist of money. As far as STD's go I haven't been with anyone for almost a year and I know you haven't been with anyone for the last five months. Just fuck me, I want you so bad."

"I'm not just going to fuck you, I'm going to make love to you," I replied.

I began to push the head of my cock into her and watch her pussy open. I'd then pull back and rubbed her slit again. She wanted me so bad that she reached down and pulled her pussy lips aside. I couldn't take it any more and slowly pushed my cock into her till I was all the way in. She screamed out how good it felt and I started pumping slowly in and out of her.

She was mumbling all kinds of things like, "I love you, I've always loved you. You feel so good in me, please never stop making love to me. Oh God, oh God, so good, never stop." As the speed of what she was saying increased I knew she was about to have an orgasm. "I'm coming Justin! Oh God, I'm coming! Feels so good."

Her talking sexy lead me to the brink and I starting shooting my cum into her. I never remember coming this hard. I pushed my cock as deep as I could into her.

"I feel you, I feel you shooting into me. Oh, it feels so good. I've never felt anything like it. I love you Justin. I love you so much."

I kept my cock in her but leaned down and kissed her. "I love you too Annie, maybe I always have." I rolled off of her and lay next to her.

"Mom was right. Having sex with someone you really like makes all the difference in the world. It's got to be the love aspect that makes the difference," said Annie.

"Are you saying you never had an orgasm?" I asked.

"No, thinking back, I did have some small ones but nothing like this. In fact, I even faked it so the guy I was with wouldn't feel so bad and it would be over. I was worried and had gone to my mom, was checked out physically, and was in great shape. I figured it was just me until mom said some women needed intimacy and love to reach a climax. She told me not to worry or rush into having sex with just anyone. I remember her saying the right guy would come along.

"So I waited. As I told you, sex didn't mean a lot to me. I asked mom how I would know when the right man came along and she just said, 'You'll know, things will feel different.' Then you were brought into the emergency room and I cried. I vowed to take care of you. I remember us kissing in college and it was different."

I leaned over and kissed her again. I began rubbing her nipples and then began kissing them. I started getting hard again and asked her if she was ready for more and she kissed me hard, back. I lay on my back and she got on top of me. My cock was already hard and she held onto it as she aimed it at her pussy and let it slide in.

I could see her expression change immediately. She was hot and ready. I held onto her hips as she rode up and down on my cock. I could hear her start ranting again, about how good it felt. "Shit! Feels so good! Fuck me Justin, never stop. I want you so much." She went on and on telling me how much she loved me and wanted me. I loved hearing her talk. She was really letting herself go.

We fucked for a while and as she screamed out, I came for the second time. She rubbed her pussy hard against me until I was drained. She rolled off of me and lay on my arms and we cuddled, eventually falling asleep. When I woke up an hour later she was in the shower. I joined her, pressed my cock against her butt, and held her tight.

She laughed and said, "Maybe later, right now I trying to clean myself up." I took her washcloth and put soap on it and began washing and rubbing her tits.

"I'm here to help you," I replied. As I was washing her tits, she reached back and grabbed my cock and it began to get hard again. She leaned forward, I put my hands on her hips, and she guided me into her pussy.

"After you come you have to let me clean up. Oh God that feels good," she said.

She came before I did and leaned over even farther so I could push myself even deeper into her. She never turned off the shower and we were getting splashed the whole time. I came and she turned around and washed off my cock and balls.

"Now get out of the shower so I can clean up," she smiled at me. Don't forget this is still nude day so don't get dressed," she reminded me.

I got us both a soda and was sitting at the table waiting for her. When she came into the kitchen, I had to kiss her. God I loved her. What took me so long to know it? I took her ice-cold soda and put it against her back and she jumped about two feet in the air.

"Uhhh, that's cold. Put it against your dick and maybe it will go down," she was laughing. I did have about a half a hard-on.

"What do you want to do about dinner? I have to keep up my strength," I said to Annie.

"We're going to make a homemade pizza. I got all of the ingredients ready this morning." She went in the fridge and began taking out all the toppings. We worked together, got the pizza ready, and put it in the oven.

We thought we'd watch a little TV till the pizza was ready. Annie sat down on the couch and I got on the floor between her legs. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"Having an appetizer," I told her. I rubbed my face in her muff and lowered my tongue to her pussy. She held on to my head as I licked her. I felt her have a mini orgasm. I pulled away, got up, and sat next to her on the couch. "I have to have room for the pizza," I laughed and kissed her with my mouth wet from her juices.

"God, I love you so much," she said to me and then got on her knees between my legs and wrapped her hand as far as she could around my cock. "Bare with me, I've never done this before."

"Honey," I said to her. "You don't have to do it."

"Yes I do,' she replied. "I want an appetizer too." I knew she was doing this for me.

She put her lips around the head of my cock and went forward. She went too far and gagged. She pulled back and I told her to take it easy. I explained to her to wrap her hand around my cock so she could control the depth she was taking. She sucked and licked on the head and I knew I was about to come.

I was about to tell her when she pulled it out of her mouth and kept jacking me off till I shot my load all over her chest. She looked at me with the prettiest smile. I knew she was proud of what she did.

"Eventually I'll suck you to completion but I'm happy with the way it went. The only thing was I just took a shower." She smiled at me and got up to wipe off her chest.

I went in, took the pizza out of the oven, and cut it for us. We sat at the table and enjoyed our dinner. "Are you happy?" I asked her.

"Very, I couldn't be happier," she replied.

"Will you marry me?" I asked her.

She stared at me before saying anything. "Justin, you've just been single for a day. Give it some time. By the way, Mom invited us over for dinner tomorrow. Do you have a problem with going there?"

I knew she was avoiding answering me so I said, "Sure it will give you a chance to tell your parents that I asked you to marry me."

****

We made love again that night. When I woke up in the morning Annie had already showered and was dressed. After my shower, I got dressed and we had a light breakfast together. She asked me if I enjoyed her nude day surprise and I told her it was one of the best days of my life and I wanted us to be together forever.

"Justin, I know I've avoided answering you, but are you ready to get married again? After all, you've only been divorced for a couple days. Do you honestly want to jump back into marriage?"

"Only if it's with you. I don't want to sleep in a room next to you, thinking about being with you. I want to cuddle up to that beautiful ass of yours every night." It made her smile. She still didn't answer me but I knew she was thinking about it.

We headed over to her parents and the minute her mother saw her she knew we'd had sex. She must have mom-dar. (that's sort of like radar, some moms have it) Her mom kissed and hugged her and gave me a hug and a look that said, 'What did you and my daughter do?'

After dinner, Mr. Peterson excused himself for a few minutes. He had some phone calls he had to make. Annie and her mother were cleaning up the kitchen and I went in the TV room. I could hear them talking.

"Mom, Justin asked me to marry him."

"I know you love him, but does he really love you or is he just grateful for everything you've done for him?"

"I truly believe he loves me and I felt the sparks that you told me about. Mom, I love him with all my heart. He said he wanted to get married soon."

"So what about your Dad walking you down the aisle like you always told him you wanted him to do. You are our little girl and we want the best for you. I see you aren't wearing an engagement ring?"

"No, he just asked me last night and again this morning. I haven't given him an answer yet."

"Why don't we all talk about it today? I'm sure it will all work out," said her mom.

Everyone was in the living room when I brought up the subject of Annie and I getting married. Mr. Peterson looked a bit surprised, but Mrs. Peterson looked over at Annie and smiled.

"I understand this is a surprise to everyone. I have to say that I love Annie with all my heart. Is it partly because I'm grateful for all she has done for me? Yes, it's because that's part of her wonderful personality. I know I've only been divorced a couple of days but I want to be with Annie forever."

Mr. Peterson spoke, "Son, are you really ready to get married again? Have you really thought it over? Annie is our daughter and we want the best for her. We don't want her to run away and get married. We want to be part of her wedding. I have planned to walk my little Annie down the aisle ever since she was a little girl."

"Sir, I understand what you are saying and I will go along with whatever Annie decides. I just want to be with her, but I want her to be happy."

Annie speaks; "Justin, I love you and you know that. I suggest we get married in about six months. It will give us time to plan the wedding my parents and I always wanted. It will also give you more time to think about what you're getting yourself into," she had to smile.

"Son," said Mr. Peterson. "There are other things to consider. I suggest that a prenuptial agreement be drawn up. I know you think your marriage will last forever but no one gets married wondering how long it will last. It's not that we don't trust you but it's part of life anymore."

"I'll do whatever Annie wants. I'm not in it for her money, but because I truly love her."

I called my parents and told them the good news. They were really happy for Annie and me. There was no doubt that they loved Annie and thought she was good for me.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers