Coma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the way back to Annie's place, I asked Annie about our sleeping arrangements. Were we going to sleep together or in separate rooms? She told me it depended on her mood. If she was horny, I would be in her bed. If she needed sleep or was mad at me for any reason, I would have to sleep in the spare room. She was laughing while telling me this. Needless to say, I cuddled up to her beautiful ass every night.

Mom and Dad came and visited the following weekend. We all went out to dinner including the Peterson's. Our parents got along fine together. My mom handed me an engagement ring to give to Annie. It was an antique ring owned by my grandmother.

I kneeled down on one knee right there in the restaurant and asked Annie to marry me. She said yes and I took her hand and put my grandmother's ring on her finger. She had tears in her eyes, as did the rest of us. We kissed and then enjoyed the rest of our dinner.

I was working full time now and enjoyed my job. Dad had released my checks and I deposited it in a new checking account and put it in both Annie's and my name.

I stopped by the hospital a couple of times a week and had lunch with Annie. She said everyone was happy for her but Tony told me that a few of the guys that were single weren't too happy. Annie told them she was off the market.

Tony also told me that he and Kelly were taking a weeks vacation and flying to Las Vegas to get married. He actually told me that they both had pretty flawed pasts. The idea that she told him about her past he said made the difference. I wished them the best. I didn't let on that I knew about Kelly's past.

Annie and I rarely argued. We might disagree once in awhile, but I have never yelled at her. She's the best thing that ever happened to me. Her mom asked me for a list of people to invite to the wedding. I referred her to my mom who was happy to be included with planning the wedding.

Our wedding was a complete success. Watching Annie walking down the aisle brought tears to my eyes. She looked like an angel dressed in her white dress. I couldn't believe all the people that showed up. Most of the people that worked for dad were there, and I doubt there were many left to run the hospital. I met so many people that I never knew but they all knew about me. Annie had so many friends.

Our reception was fantastic. I danced with Annie and kissed her every chance I could. It was hard to believe that I gave up this woman in college, for a cheating conniving Julie, but now that was all in the past.

I was now with the woman I truly loved and she loved me. On our wedding night we had a suite in a beautiful hotel. We made love and I kissed every inch of her body starting with her tiny feet. I worked my way up to her pussy and sucked on it till she had her first orgasm of the night.

As we fell asleep, she was in my arms. Life couldn't be better.

****

I woke up and suddenly realized I had no idea where I was. I looked around the room and it looked like a hospital room. What was I doing here? Was I dreaming? I tried to sit up and fell back down due to being dizzy. I quickly found the nurses buzzer and pressed it at least a half dozen times. A nurse came running into my room, "You're awake! Oh my God!" she looked nervous as she grabbed her phone and called in the doctor before I could even say anything.

"Where am I? What's happened to me? How did I get here, I can't remember anything!" I screamed out.

"Just stay calm Mr. Wright, the doctor is on his way. He'll explain everything to you. You were in an accident," she seemed nervous, but I didn't know why.

"Where is Annie? Someone please find Annie!" I screamed out.

The doctor came in and I heard the nurse ask him why I was asking for Annie? How did I know Annie was my caregiver?

Was this real or was I dreaming or having a nightmare? I had no idea what was going on. Was it all a premonition of what was to happen to me?

I looked up and there stood Annie, just like I had dreamed about. She was so beautiful and said, "Hi Justin, I heard you woke up and got here as fast as I could. Everything will be all right now."

*

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are welcome and appreciated

DG Hear