Coma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,721 Followers

"They know I sleep in a separate room don't they? I'll have a vehicle soon but I don't start back to work till next week."

"Take it easy Justin. They just want to meet you. My parents trust me to do the right thing."

I met the Petersons and it went pretty much like my dream. I did have to wonder if her dad might think I was taking advantage of Annie. I hoped not, but wasn't sure.

After we left her parents home, I asked Annie if they thought I was taking advantage of her. She said they questioned her about how I'm doing and when I would be back on my feet but never pushed the issue. I told her once I receive my back disability payments, that I would help pay for things.

"Justin, I neither want nor need your money. I'm doing this because I really care for you and hope you feel the same."

"I do, but you won't even let me kiss you and I'm willing to even make love to you. All you have to do is ask."

"Justin, you're still married whether you like it or not. I know that if we kiss or become even remotely intimate, it won't stop there. As I told you before, we'll see what happens after your divorce is final."

This was both good and bad. It was following my dream, which meant I could end up with Annie but it also meant we wouldn't be intimate or even kiss till my divorce was over.

****

On Monday, I went to the dealership by bus. It was my first day back to work and it didn't take me long to get back in the swing of things. Cindy updated me for over an hour on some new procedures she'd put in place.

My lawyer called and said he had given Julie the photos over the weekend and she was really pissed. She really didn't think they existed and wanted to know who took them.

It was late morning when Julie called me and demanded to know who took the pictures. "Listen Bitch!" I said to her. "I don't have to tell you anything, but I will." I made up a story to tell her. I didn't want her to know they came from Kelly.

"One of the guys at your party took them after he fucked your ass. He sent them to me because he hates wives who cheat on their husbands. There are a lot more where those came from. Now sign the damn divorce papers or I'll re-file today using adultery and all the photos of my dear wife."

"Are you going to give me the photos if I sign?" she asked.

"Hell no! Now stop playing games. I'm going to call my lawyer after lunch and see if the papers are signed. If not, you aren't getting a second chance. As I said, I'll go public with the photos. That should do a lot for your dearest Rob and his real estate business."

She started to say something but I hung up on her. Even though I had my door closed, I must have yelled somewhat loudly. Cindy gave me the thumbs up sign and smiled at me.

I did call my lawyer a few hours later and he said Julie came in and signed the papers. He would be taking them to the courthouse that afternoon. I called Annie at work and told her the good news. I told her I wanted to celebrate. She laughed and asked me if I would like to go to the karaoke bar on Saturday with Tony and Kelly. I told her it would be nice and we could talk about it that night.

That evening Annie asked me if I had a problem going out with Tony and Kelly.

"I know Tony's a ladies man and he likes you. You told me Kelly is a little on the loose side and I don't want to share you. I wonder if they have any other ideas."

"Justin, if I didn't care for you so much I'd be mad at you. Do you really believe I'd sleep around? Yes, Tony is a ladies man, but he really does care for Kelly. As I told you before, Kelly was sexually active. She still is but only with Tony. They're thinking about getting married. What about you and your past? It's a bit wild too." She had a point there.

"Kelly likes Tony so much that she told him about the nude day party she attended. He doesn't know your wife was involved or that you know about Kelly."

I drove my new vehicle and Annie and I met Tony and Kelly at the lounge. There were dozens of people there from the hospital and I even recognized a few.

Everyone knew Annie. I was getting a little jealous when all these guys were hugging her. She looked over at me and smiled. I think she hugged them on purpose. We ended up sitting at a table with eight of us. Annie introduced me to everyone at the table. A few I had met before.

We ordered drinks, I had ginger ale, and Annie drank wine. I wasn't ready for alcohol yet. I was still taking some prescription medications. We ordered a lot of different appetizers instead of dinner. Everyone wanted finger foods. The music started and they had a number of people singing. Some were really good, others not so much.

Tony asked me if I was going to sing and I told them I couldn't carry a tune in a basket. There were four of us guys at the table and Annie said we should go up and sing together. "It's just a lot of fun, please try it." She's hard to refuse so the four of us guys got up and asked for YMCA.

We were getting into it and even though we sounded terrible, everyone in the lounge joined in and did the YMCA motions. The girls at our table stood up and joined in. It was a lot of fun and when we went back to our table, we all got a kiss from the girl we were with. It was the first time Annie ever kissed me in front of anyone. I was so surprised but yet, I should have remembered it from my dream.

After we all calmed down the DJ said it was time to hear a professional and everyone laughed. He then asked Annie to come up. Again, she asked me what songs I sang in my dreams and she smiled at me. I figured she was going to sing something different. She went up and said she had a song on her mind and decided it was as good a time as any to sing it. She nodded to the DJ to start the music.

Time can change, many things,

but it will never change my love for you

Time can change the season this I know it true

But time won't change my reason for loving you, as I do

Time can change many things

but it will never change my love for you

My love for you

When she finished the song, the audience asked for another. She looked over at me, stared, and began to sing., 'I Can't Stop Loving You' by Ray Charles

I can't stop loving you,

I've made up my mind

To live in memories of the lonesome time

I can't stop wanting you,

it's useless to say So

I'll just live my life in dreams of yesterday

It was unbelievable the emotions she put into the song. I was getting goose bumps listening to her.

They say that time heals a broken heart

But time has stood still since we've been apart

I can't stop wanting you,

it's useless to say So

I'll just live my life in dreams of yesterday.

When she finished singing, she received a standing ovation. I was the first to stand up. The audience said they wanted more, but Annie said that was all for tonight. She came back to the table and I kissed her. I knew I had tears in my eyes from the emotions she'd put into the song.

When we got back to her condo, I began hugging her and kissed Annie. She held me tight and kissed me hard then she pushed me away. "Justin please, we can't do this now. I don't feel right about it. Wait till your divorce is final and we'll see about being more intimate then."

I had to wonder if she was afraid that if we got together and it wasn't any better than her previous encounters, that she would wonder if we should be together. My feelings for her were strong and I told her I loved her and would wait till she was ready. She did kiss me one more time then and said, "Thank You."

I had trouble getting to sleep that night. All I could think about was making love to Annie. Eventually I did fall asleep.

I was getting real life and my dreams all mixed up again. All I knew is I wanted the outcome to be Annie and me together.

Time went by and I was told that next Friday I had to go to Cleveland to a managers meeting. My parents suggested I spend the night and I could drive home Saturday morning. I mentioned it to Annie and she agreed with them. It would be the first time since I'd moved in with Annie that I wouldn't be with her at night.

On Thursday, my lawyer called and said my divorce would be final the next day. I called Annie and she said she was happy for me. Since I was going out of town on Friday, Annie said we could celebrate my freedom on Saturday.

I remembered in my dream that Annie and I had a nude day party. I was hoping that was still in the cards.

****

On Saturday morning, I drove home. I pulled up in her driveway and I noticed all the curtains and drapes were closed like in my dream. I unlocked the door and the lights were on.

I called out, "Annie! Are you here?"

She came out of her bedroom in a light robe. She had her hair down and I have to admit, she looked quite sexy. "Justin, I have something to ask you."

"It's 'National Nude Day', did you dream about this day?" she asked. "I need to know if we celebrated this day in your dreams. Please be honest with me."

I wasn't sure what to say to her. She looked so sexy standing there. I knew she was naked under the thin robe. I decide to tell her the truth. "Yes, I had dreamt we were together on this nude day. Is that going to change anything?"

"Justin, I love you with all my heart, but I think you know that. I want to celebrate 'Nude Day' with you, only you, that's why the curtains are closed." She undid her robe and let it drop. God! Was she ever beautiful?

"Don't tell me what you dreamt. Just surprise me."

I've seen her in tight clothes and in her bathing suit when we went in the hot tub, but never naked. "Do you want to spend Nude Day with me?" she asked.

I went up to her to kiss her and she told me not until I removed all my clothes; after all, it was Nude Day. I stripped as quickly as I could, including my socks and briefs. I felt a bit self-conscious but when I was naked, Annie asked me to kiss her.

I did, and it was a full-blown kiss. I reached around and pulled her ass cheeks till she was tight against me. I knew I was hard with my cock pushing against her belly. We kept kissing and hugging.

I wanted to have sex with her right then, but she backed away, walked to the hot tub and got in. Looking at her tight little ass was getting to me. I got into the tub and was kind of glad the bubbles hid my hard on.

"Justin, you need to know that I don't do things like this. I wanted the first time with you to be special and Kelly told me I should be sexy for you."

"You talked with Kelly about me?"

"Yes, I know she's ornery and admitted her doing the nude day thing. We've talked a lot, she is in love with Tony now, and she knows I'm in love with you. I'm not this sexual being and have been afraid that after having sex with you, it could pretty much be over but I'm willing to take that chance that we were meant to be together. So Kelly mentioned I should have a Nude Day celebration with just you and me."

I forgot what all happened in my dream. All I knew was that I was with Annie and we were spending Nude Day together. I went to her side of the hot tub and put an arm around her and kissed her. As we kissed, I put my other hand on her tits and lightly squeezed them. I tweaked her nipples and felt her intake of breath. I believe she wanted this as much as I did.

I rubbed her belly and slid my hand down between her legs. We stopped kissing and were a few inches apart staring at each other and she slowly spread her legs as I cupped her pussy. She kind of bit her lip as I slid a finger into her and then another.

I could see she was breathing harder as she kissed me. For the first time she gave me her tongue and I sucked on it. As I finger fucked her, she pushed her pussy hard against my fingers. I began pumping my fingers in and out of her. All of a sudden she pulled her head back and said, "Justin, stop! I have to pee! Oh my God, you have to stop, I have to pee?" She was talking so fast and was acting almost scared.

"Honey, just go ahead and pee. Just let it go; you have a good filtering system that will take care of it. Just let yourself go." I kept finger fucking her and she let loose empting her bladder. When she finished having an orgasm. I pulled my fingers out of her and told her how much I loved her.

"I've never felt anything like that before, ever," she said to me.

After kissing her, I picked her up and set her on the side of the hot tub. "What are you doing?" she asked me.

I smiled at her and said, "Brace yourself," as I got on my knees and buried my face against her pussy. I tongue fucked her pussy as best as I could. She braced herself with one hand and her other was around my neck. "Oh fuck, this feels so good," she kept saying as I tongue fucked her.

"Justin, it feels so good. Let's get out of this tub and go to my bed. I want you so much."

We got up and dried off as we headed to her bedroom. She got on her bed and I got between her legs and began rubbing my cock up and down against her pussy. It was hard not to just push it in but I did my best to extend the foreplay. I had pre-cum mixing with her juices as I kept rubbing my cock against her opening. Then, it occurred to me, condoms. I knew I had to say something.

"Annie, do I need to use a condom? I don't want to get you pregnant."

"I've been on birth control for years even though it was probably a waste of money. As far as STD's go I haven't been with anyone for almost a year and I know you haven't been with anyone for the last five months. Just fuck me, I want you so bad."

"I'm not just going to fuck you, I'm going to make love to you," I replied.

I began to push the head of my cock into her and watched her pussy open. I'd then pull back and rubbed her slit again. She wanted me so bad that she reached down and pulled her pussy lips aside. I couldn't take it any more and slowly pushed my cock into her wet, hot pussy till I was all the way in. She screamed out how good it felt and I started pumping slowly in and out of her.

I was holding her legs up high with my shoulders so I could go even deeper. "Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck," said Annie. We lasted less than five minutes once my cock was in her. She came and yelled out that she loved me as I plunged my cock deep and unloaded in her.

"I feel you, I feel you shooting into me. Oh, it feels so good. I've never felt anything like it. I love you Justin. I love you so much."

I kept my cock in her but leaned down and kissed her. "I love you too Annie, maybe I always have." I rolled off of her and lay next to her."

We talked and she repeated to me that sex didn't mean a lot to her. She never had an orgasm as powerful or as many as she'd already had with me. I leaned over and kissed her again. I began rubbing her nipples and then began kissing them. I started getting hard again and asked her if she was ready for more. I rolled over onto my back and she got on top of me. My cock was already hard and sticking straight up. She held onto it as she lowered herself down on it.

I could see her expression change immediately. She was hot and ready. I held onto her hips as she rode up and down on my cock. I could hear her start ranting again, about how good it felt. "Shit! It feels so good! Fuck me Justin, never stop. I want you so much." She went on and on telling me how much she loved me and wanted me. I loved hearing her talk. She was really letting herself go.

It took me awhile to cum the second time but she had no problem cumming a couple more times. We fucked for a while and as she screamed out again, I came for the second time. She rubbed her pussy hard against me until I was drained. She rolled off of me and lay in my arms and we cuddled, eventually falling asleep. Later when I woke up, I heard her singing in the shower. I got up and joined her, pressing my cock against her butt, and held her tight.

She laughed and told me she was trying to clean up. I took her washcloth and put soap on it and began washing and rubbing her tits. "I'm here to help you," I replied.

She laughed and told me to get out of her shower. The only thing that was getting clean was her tits and ass. I rinsed off and got out and went into the kitchen and got us both a cold beverage and waited for her. She came out and I pressed the cold can against the small of her back and she screamed. I had to laugh.

"Uhhh, that's cold. Put it against your dick and maybe it will go down," she was laughing. I still had about a half a hard-on.

"What do you want to do about dinner? I have to keep up my strength," I asked Annie.

"We're going to make a homemade pizza. I got all of the ingredients ready this morning." She went in the fridge and began taking out all the toppings. We worked together, got the pizza ready, and put it in the oven.

We thought we'd watch a little TV till the pizza was ready. Annie sat down on the couch and I got on the floor between her legs. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"Having an appetizer," I told her. I rubbed my face in her muff and lowered my tongue to her pussy. She held on to my head as I licked her. I felt her have a mini orgasm. I kept stabbing my tongue into her pussy tasting her juices.

I pulled away, got up, and sat next to her on the couch. "I need to have room for the pizza," I laughed and kissed her with my mouth wet from her juices.

"God, I love you so much," she said to me and then got on her knees between my legs and wrapped her hand as far as she could around my cock. "Bear with me, I've never done this before."

I thought back to my dream when she choked and gagged on my cock taking too much into her mouth. I told her to wait and it surprised her. "I don't want you to choke," and explained how to judge the amount she was putting in her mouth.

She wrapped her hand around just below the head and began licking and sucking on my cock, taking the head into her mouth. As she sucked and licked on the head and I knew I was about to come. I was about to tell her when she pulled it out of her mouth and kept jacking me off till I shot my load all over her chest. She looked at me with the prettiest smile. I knew she was proud of what she did.

She smiled at me and got up to wipe off her chest. I went in, took the pizza out of the oven, and cut it for us. We sat at the table and enjoyed our dinner.

"Are you happy?" I asked her.

"Very. I couldn't be happier," she replied.

"Will you marry me?" I asked her.

She stared at me before saying anything. "Justin, you've just been single for a day. Give it some time. By the way, Mom invited us over for dinner tomorrow. Do you have a problem with going there?"

I knew she was avoiding answering me so I said, "Sure it will give you a chance to tell your parents that I asked you to marry me."

We made love again that night. When I woke up in the morning Annie had already showered and was dressed. After my shower, I got dressed and we had a light breakfast together. She asked me if I enjoyed her Nude Day surprise and I told her it was one of the best days of my life, even better than I had dreamed and I wanted us to be together, forever.

****

"Justin, I know I've avoided answering you, but are you ready to get married again? After all, you've only been divorced for a couple days. Do you honestly want to jump back into marriage?"

"Only if it's with you and as soon as possible. I don't want to sleep in a room next to you, thinking about being with you. I want to cuddle up to that beautiful ass of yours every night." It made her smile. She still didn't answer me but I knew she was thinking about it.

As we headed over to her parents I remembered in my dream that her mother knew we had sex the minute she saw Annie. I had to wonder how she would be this time since there have been a number of things that differed in my dream. Her mom kissed and hugged her and gave me a hug and a look that said, 'What did you and my daughter do?'

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,721 Followers