Coma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner, Mr. Peterson excused himself saying he had some phone calls he had to make. Annie and her mother were cleaning up the kitchen and I went in the TV room. I could hear them talking. It was then that Annie told her mom that I'd asked her to marry me.

The conversation was very similar to my dream with her mom asking her if I really loved her or was I just grateful for everything she's done for me.

We all met in the living room and her parents explained to me how they had always planned a large wedding for Annie and that it would take time to plan. I told them I understood this is a surprise to everyone. I let them know that I loved Annie with all my heart. Was it partly because I'm grateful for all she has done for me? Of course, because that's part of her wonderful personality. I let them know even though I've only been divorced a couple of days I wanted to be with Annie forever.

Annie told me she loved me and would marry me but she wanted the wedding she had always planned and wanted her father to walk her down the aisle. She said we could get married in six months and it would give me more time to think about it and make sure it was what I really wanted.

I told her that I would wait forever if it meant we would still be together.

"Son," said Mr. Peterson. "There are other things to consider. I suggest that a prenuptial agreement be drawn up. I know you think your marriage will last forever but no one gets married wondering how long it will last. It's not that we don't trust you but it's part of life anymore."

"I'll do whatever Annie wants. I'm not in it for her money, because I truly love her."

We agreed on a possible date for the wedding and I called my parents to tell them the good news. To say they were ecstatic would be an understatement. They really loved Annie and thought we would be good together.

On the way back to Annie's place, I asked Annie about our sleeping arrangements. Were we going to sleep together or in separate rooms? She told me it depended on her mood. If she was horny, I would be in her bed. If she needed sleep or was mad at me for any reason, I would have to sleep in the spare room. She was laughing while telling me this. Needless to say, I cuddled up to her beautiful ass every night.

I didn't remember hardly anything in my dream that happened before the wedding. I mentioned it to Annie and she was happy about it. Our life went on and was a very busy six months. My parents got together with the Peterson's and the mothers planned the wedding along with Annie.

I was working full time now and enjoyed my job. Dad had released my checks and I deposited it in a new checking account and put it in both Annie's and my name.

I stopped by the hospital a couple of times a week and had lunch with Annie. She said everyone was happy for her but Tony told me that a few of the single guys weren't too happy. Annie had told them she was off the market. Tony and Kelly had also flown to Las Vegas and gotten married. We were really happy for them.

My parents were invited by the Peterson's to stay at their place when visiting, they had a much bigger place. I was happy about that because I would feel funny sleeping with Annie with them at our place. Part of being somewhat old fashion I guess.

I was working and everything was going good. I was right back into the swing of things. Annie finished her schooling and her parents along with my parents took her to a fancy restaurant to celebrate.

I hadn't bought Annie a ring yet, but she really didn't mind. At the restaurant, my mom handed me a ring case. In it was an engagement and wedding ring. It was to give to Annie. It was an antique ring owned by my grandmother.

I kneeled down on one knee right there in the restaurant took the engagement ring and asked Annie to marry me again. She said yes and I took her hand and put my grandmother's ring on her finger. She had tears in her eyes, as did the rest of us. We kissed and then enjoyed the rest of our dinner.

****

Watching Annie walking down the aisle toward me brought tears to my eyes. She looked like an angel dressed in her white wedding dress. I couldn't believe all the people that showed up. Most of the people that worked for dad were there, and I doubt there were many left to run the hospital. I met so many people that I never knew but they all knew about me. Annie had so many friends.

Our reception was fantastic. We arrived after we'd spent an hour having pictures taken. We had let our guests know earlier that they could go ahead and have drinks and appetizers. When we arrived, we went table to table greeting everyone we could.

I met Annie's grandparents for the first time. They were all still living and still rather spry. Her grandfather asked her if I was really a used car salesman. "I don't trust used car salesmen," he said. His wife slapped him on the arm and told him I was a manager.

Annie laughed and gave her granddad a kiss. That made him happy. I only had one grandmother still living and introduced her to Annie.

"My God, she's an angel," my grandmother said. Then she told Annie, "Watch it with Justin. Never leave him alone with the ladies; he flirts a lot. Don't be afraid to slap him if you have to. He always was a spoiled brat, but I love him." Then she whispered to Annie, "He is also good looking and my favorite grandson."

I just shook my head. Annie laughed and kissed my grandmother. Grandma looked at me and told me I better treat Annie well or she would put me back in the hospital. I just laughed and gave my grandmother a kiss.

We talked to so many people that day, that I doubt if I could remember a tenth of them. One guy came up to us and kind of flirted with Annie. Later she told me it was Ben; his parents were good friends with Annie's parents. He was a playboy and thought he could have any girl he wanted but he couldn't have Annie. She'd went out with him once and she said she had to fight him off half the night. She wouldn't go out with him after that.

He attended the wedding with a woman that Annie said was dressed similar to a call girl. Her large breasts were hanging out and her skirt was short enough that she'd better not bend over.

Another person she introduced me to was Tom. Another friend of the family. His wife passed away a couple of years ago. He was with a woman who he introduced as Norma, a good friend. The first person that came to mind was Norma, Rob's ex-wife, the man that cheated on her with Julie.

I had never met Norma but just talked to her on the phone. I had to wonder if it might be her.

After we ate, the wedding party changed into more comfortable clothes for the dancing. Annie had on a pair of black slacks, a white blouse and the veil so everyone would know she was the bride. As if they wouldn't know the most beautiful woman at the reception wasn't the bride. At least in my opinion.

After I changed, I came out and Norma came up to me. "I know you are wondering what I'm doing here. Tom is a good friend and has helped me through this difficult time. I hope you don't mind."

So it was her. I let on as if I knew and told her the cheating wasn't her fault and I was glad that she was able to get on with her life. I asked her if she'd heard from Rob lately. I almost laughed at what she told me.

She said Rob and Julie are no longer together. During the summer, Julie said she was going to Myrtle Beach with a couple of girlfriends. I knew it had to be the Nude Day party. Her friends came back but she didn't. She'd decided to stay.

Rob went looking for her and found out she was making porno movies and was happy doing it. He pleaded with her and was told to leave or her friends would put him in the hospital. He came back home and found out she took a lot of his savings and ran up his credit cards.

He called Norma for financial help or they would lose the business. Norma said she would go back to work but would have nothing to do with Rob on a personal basis. Other than an occasional dinner for work purposes, she didn't see him. He tried, but she said if he kept pursuing her, she would leave the company.

He left her alone, but at least his kids were talking to him again. He had lost almost everything over a piece of ass called, Julie. I told Annie the story and she went up and just hugged Norma.

Ben on the other hand was drinking a lot and asked Annie to dance. He said I could dance with his date who was smiling at me. This woman Sheila kept pulling me closer and rubbing her boobs against my chest. She even told me I could slide my hand down to her ass, which I didn't do.

Annie looked like she was fighting off Ben. I could see she said something to him and he kind of smirked. His hands were down to her hips. I wondered if I should go and say something when Annie grabbed his middle finger and bent it back. He let go of her and she released his finger. She told him to get his slut girlfriend and leave her wedding or she would make a scene.

He was holding his hand when he and Sheila left the reception. I saw his dad shaking his head. He must have seen his actions. I went to Annie and she was all smiles. She said nothing was going to ruin our wedding day. It was then she told me she had taken self-protection classes and could put the average man down in a second, so I'd better be nice to her.

She asked me if she had sung to me at our wedding in my dream. I told her not that I could recall. She went up to the DJ, whom her parents had gotten from the karaoke lounge to do the wedding and he made an announcement.

"May I have your attention please? As most of you know Annie has a fantastic voice and could be a professional singer but chose to be a nurse. She has asked to sing a song especially for Justin. Let's here it for the new Mrs. Annie Wright."

Everyone applauded as Annie took the microphone. "Justin, this one's for you."

She began singing an old favorite. A lot of people might not have understood but Annie knew I would.

She began singing 'Where or when ':

It seems we stood and talked like this before

We looked at each other in the same way then

But I can't remember where or when

The clothes you're wearing are the clothes you wore

The smile you are smiling, you were smiling then

But I can't remember where or when

Some things that happen for the first time

Seem to be happening again

And so it seems that we have met before

And laughed before and loved before

But who knows where or when.

When she finished and with everyone clapping for her I had tears in my eyes and took her hand and asked the DJ to play the song again and began dancing, holding Annie in my arms.

I was now with the woman I truly loved and she loved me. We had a suite in the beautiful hotel. We made love and I kissed every inch of her body starting with her tiny feet. I worked my way up to her pussy and sucked on it till she had her first orgasm of the night.

After making love, Annie fell asleep and I got up and sat in a chair. I was afraid to go to sleep, I was afraid that this might all be another dream and I didn't want it to end. I got very tired and almost fell asleep in the chair and finally climbed in bed next to Annie, whispered I loved her and cuddled up next to her ass.

****

I woke up suddenly and found myself in bed alone. I screamed out, "Annie, Annie!" I was a bit disoriented and scared.

Annie came out of the bathroom. "Honey, what's the matter?"

"I just woke up and you weren't here," I replied. Annie knew there was more to it than that and asked me to talk to her and tell her what was the matter.

She sat on the edge of the bed and I told her that my dream had ended with us making love on our wedding night and I was afraid to go to sleep and it being another dream.

"Honey, this is no dream. We're married and we will be together forever. You drank alcohol again, for the first time last night and that's probably why you were a bit disoriented when you woke up. You need to get showered and dressed. We have to go to my parents. We have less than an hour.

"Why are we going to your parents again?" I asked.

Annie laughed. "I knew you drank too much, but it was your wedding night too. Your parents, my parents, your sister's family, my sisters and your grandmother are all going to be there to watch us open our wedding gifts and cards. We decided it would be better than doing it last night."

"Can we make love first?" I asked.

"No, not even a quickie. We'll have plenty of time when we go on the cruise that my grandparents gave us as a wedding gift."

I cleaned up and we went to her parents and were greeted by all the family members. We had a ton of gifts and dozens of envelopes to open. This was going to take awhile. We opened the gifts first and my sister offered to write down the gift and who gave it to us. When we got back from our honeymoon, the cruise, we would have to send out 'Thank you' notes to everyone.

After we opened the gifts and started on the cards, Mrs. Peterson and mom decided to use our new waffle maker and make waffles for everyone. We did get a few ornery gifts from a few of the people Annie worked with. Sexy lingerie, condoms, which I didn't plan on using, vibrators, even a couple porno tapes. I had to wonder if Julie would be in one. I really wouldn't want to see it.

After we ate, we said our goodbyes and headed out for our cruise. My parents took our gifts to our house along with the list for our thank you notes. Our sister's decided after we'd left the house, that they would fill out the notes and help us out seeing as we didn't know a lot of the people who attended the wedding. Our parents were there to help with the names and addresses.

****

It's been three years since I came out of my coma. I worried for over a month that it still might be a dream when I woke up. Every now and then, I still think about it. We have a son, who we believe was conceived on our cruise, who brings me back to reality. Annie is pregnant with our second child which I just found out is a girl.

We are building a room on the back of our condo and Roy's wife is our nanny. I found out Roy is a retired cop and lives in the first house in our gated sub division. Our parents are good friends and visit fairly regular. They all love our son and can't wait for our daughter to arrive.

Tony and Kelly are doing well and have a daughter of their own.

Norma and Tom did get married and she still works with Rob who said he made the biggest mistake of his life going out with Julie.

As for Julie, no one has heard from her and she wasn't in the porno's we got for our wedding. I don't know any more about comas than the next guy, but I know what I dreamed and I will stand by it.

Life goes on and mine couldn't be any better.

Thank you for reading my story.
Comments are welcome and appreciated.
DG Hear