Come Home With Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

about to tell me.

"It's Marna, I couldn't very well name her Martin, so I compromised and named her as close to her daddy's name as possible and still sound like a girl's name."

The baby had stopped nursing and was rapidly falling asleep when Gloria stood and handed her to me.

"Careful with her head, support it with your hand. Yup, like that."

I was flustered, give me a hand grenade or rifle and I'm fine, but not a baby.

"Gloria I have no idea what to do with a baby. Please. This isn't a good idea."

I'd felt more comfortable handling explosives than I did holding that baby girl. Gloria was closing the nursing bra and putting her blouse back together as she leaned close to my face, kissing my cheek and draping a cloth diaper over my shoulder.

"She needs to be burped, lay her against your shoulder and gently pat her back. Mmm hmm, like that. You're a natural Martin. Mom will be in to pick her up in about twenty minutes, keep patting her back while I let Trina know I'm taking the rest of the morning off."

I blurted as she turned away, "Yes, we should talk."

I noticed as she walked away that the chubbiness a year prior was nowhere to be seen. Oh, she definitely had that mom look, but she wore it well. My mind was swimming with questions I needed to ask, the first and foremost was what on earth had just happened?

Part three is in edit. It will be released in a week.