Come Monday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi," he said right off, from five feet away.

"Hello, Lonnie.

"It looks like your secret is out."

"It's our secret now."

"The rest are on their way."

"What!"

Lonnie laughed. "Just kidding. I wouldn't want anyone to crash our party. And I hope I'm not crashing your party."

"No, you're not. I wouldn't have told you if I didn't want you to come. I was hoping you would. Here, sit down."

He sat on the towel beside her. "I knew I would."

"Are you thirsty? Here." She handed him her insulated cup full of cold water. He took few sips and handed it back to her.

"You are right about this place," he said. "Perfect spot. The sand is soft as powder. It's beautiful."

"Yep. And we have it all to ourselves."

Lonnie liked the way she said 'ourselves'. Claire asked him if he had any trouble getting off work, and he told her no, his time was flexible, and as long as his work got done and his numbers were good there was no problem.

"Hey, will you do me a favor?" Claire asked.

"Sure," he replied.

"Will you rub lotion on my back?"

"Sure, where do I sign?"

"You're so cute," she said, and handed him a tube.

He watched her pivot her body around and lay face-down on the towel. Then she surprised him and unhooked her bra in the back. Lonnie thought that was a good sign. She rested the side of her head on the towel. He uncapped the tube and squeezed some onto his hand. Smelled like coconuts. Then he squirted a healthy string on her upper back. He admired her body, smoothly tanned from top to bottom. Her ass was 100% tanned and 99.5% exposed, with only the tapered V of her thong covering the tops of her cheeks, and a thick cord running through her crack.

"Damn, Claire, you have a great tan. No tan lines anywhere."

"That's what I like."

"So do I. You tan in the nude?"

"Sure, if I can. I have a private backyard. And this place is good for that."

"Don't let me stop you."

"Okay."

Lonnie treasured the feel of her flesh as his oily fingers and palms glided over her back and shoulders. He thought he heard subtle sighs from Claire as he did so. He heard more sighs, just smidgens away from low moans, when he covered her lower back. He slathered her good, like cream cheese onto a warm bagel.

He was down to her ass. Now what? Should he go right to the legs? Or just dig into her fine ass? He played it safe.

"Want me to do your butt?" he asked.

"Yes. If you want to."

Does a wild bear shit in the woods? Lonnie was ready to have some fun. He rubbed lotion all over that sublime ass, and used every square millimeter of his hands to be sure he didn't miss a spot. High, low, around the sides. He squeezed her here and there, inducing more quiet moans. He even spread her cheeks to let the oil ooze in, and slid a finger along her crack to be sure she had even coverage. He was proud of his work. Even Claire's asshole would have a tan!

He did a clinical application on the back of her legs because he was distracted by the swelled hot rod maxing out in his sweaty shorts.

Then Claire said, "You want to do my front?"

Lonnie replied, "I'd love to do your front!"

She turned over, leaving the bra on the towel beneath her. Her bare, beautiful, fully-tanned tits were a feast for his eyes. He ogled them, then looked at Claire, who had that shy smile on her face. He squirted some juice all over her chest, and spread it around, applying it to her neck, her shoulders, all over her breasts. Claire was looking at his face the whole time, and her smile never wavered. Lonnie kneaded her tits, felt her greasy, erect nipples between his fingers and thumbs. Then he stopped. He looked at her, she was still smiling. His eyes bored holes into her eyes, and her eyes bored holes into his. He leaned down, and with a hand still caressing her breast, he kissed her.

It was the most intense first kiss either had ever had, and it felt long overdue to both of them. Claire's mouth opened without hesitation, and their tongues tangoed to a sexy beat. It was a long kiss, and when their lips parted, Claire's hand was on the back of Lonnie's neck, and her nipples were on a hard, high alert.

"That was nice," Claire said. "You're a good kisser."

"Thank you, so are you," Lonnie said. "I've thought about it for some time."

"So have I."

Lonnie went back to his lotion rubbing. He was sure to be careful around Pussyville. Her thong was small, covering her snatch with not much to spare, and he could see the damp outline of her lips. He moved quickly, tracing around it and moved onto her legs, because he didn't want screw things up. He took his time on her legs and feet.

"I've never done this before," she said.

"Never done what, specifically?"

"Been with another man, or kissed another man, since I've been married, other than my husband. I don't want you to think I'm loose, or a tramp, or anything."

"I don't think that," Lonnie said, thinking they'd known each other for over two years, it's not like she rushed into anything. After a short pause he added, "Why are you doing it now?" He was hoping to hear some juicy details about her marriage and her philandering husband.

"Because I want to," was all she said.

Lonnie leaned down and put his lips to hers again, and they shared another long, exploratory kiss, searching, delving and tasting. When they broke the kiss, Claire glanced briefly at his cock, which she could see was of good size, and his shorts straining to keep it hidden.

"Okay, on your stomach," she said. "Your turn. We don't want you to burn."

So Lonnie did. Who wouldn't? He got face down on the large towel and waited for her fingers to start walking. His cock pressed hard against the sand. He heard the suction of her squeezing the tube, and felt the warm lotion landing on his upper back. Then her hands got busy.

Maybe it was because of his anticipation and that his fantasy about being intimate with her seemed to be coming true, but her hands felt magical on his back. His dick couldn't get any harder, and he found himself grinding it into the towel. Her fingers dabbed and dug and rubbed here and there, down his back to the base of his spine.

"I know you don't have a full body tan, but you want me to do your butt?" she asked.

"Absolutely," he said, short of breath. His heart was in his throat.

"Okay, then. Let's get these bad boys off of you."

She slipped the fingers of both her hands inside the elastic waistband of his shorts and pulled them off, his cock snagging on the fabric for a second until he lifted his groin and freed himself. She pulled the shorts all the way down, over his shoes and off. Then she poured lotion all over his ass.

Lonnie felt the trickle of the lotion into his crack, and when he felt her strong hands massaging his ass he wanted to hump the sand beneath him.

"Okay, turn over," Claire said, after she finished with his calves. "Time to do your front."

This was new ground for Lonnie. Here he was on the beach with Claire, naked except for his running shoes, and he was thinking, damn, this woman who had been so modest and reserved around me for over two years, has a bit of a wild streak she's been hiding. And here she is, naked but for the postage stamp barely hiding her gash, relaxed and completely comfortable with her own body, and now she is ready to get comfortable with mine.

He turned over. His cock was hard and swollen, like an overcooked bratwurst resting there on his abdomen, kissing his belly button. Claire took a good gander at it, nodded, but didn't say anything at first, she just applied the lotion and started rubbing it into his chest. Lonnie's nipples were aroused by her touch. His groin was squirming like an electric eel.

When she'd worked her way down there, Claire squirted the lotion over his cock and groin upper thighs and said, "I like that you're shaved. I like the clean look. Makes things easier, too."

Makes things easier? What things? What the hell is she talking about, Lonnie thought. She's driving me to the edge, he was hoping he didn't ejaculate prematurely. It was building up down there, he knew that. He was going to come, probably sooner rather than later, and it was going to be a doozy.

Claire rubbed the lotion into his skin, all around it, taking her time. Then carefully into his testicles. Then she rubbed it all over the shaft of his cock, and the head, and began stroking him slowly, up and down, up and down. Lonnie's cock was an oil slick, and her hand glided over it with slippery ease. He arched his back, craning for release. Then it stopped.

"This lotion tastes really good. Coconut," Claire said, and licked her finger.

Then she lowered her head and took his cock into her mouth. Lonnie let out a grown that might have made the offshore whales come up for air. He dug his fingers into the towel and lifted his groin to her face. She played with his balls in one hand while the other one slipped under his ass, and her fingers crept to his crack and dug in. The tip of one entered his hole, and Lonnie thought he might bust his nuts right then.

He concentrated, and held off as best he could, but not for long. His cock had withstood the long rubdown, with Claire's oily hands tracing over his oily flesh, pushing all his right buttons, but he couldn't wait any longer. When he knew his dick was about to erupt, he put his hands around her neck and held on, and arched his body, inching it deeper. He came in a long, hot sizzle. It burned its way up through his shaft and ropes of semen shot into her mouth.

He pulled her head to his and kissed her, plunged his tongue into her cum-slick mouth, and rolled her over onto the other towel so he was on top. He knelt between her legs, grabbed her ass with both hands and yanked her toward him and lifted, so her head and upper back were resting on the towel, and her crotch was raised up, and in his face. He sucked the fabric of her thong into his mouth and chewed on it for a moment, tasting its sweaty funk. Then he pulled it to the side and buried his face into her bald, tan pussy.

"Oh My God!" Claire exclaimed, as she pushed her twat into his face and wrapped her legs around his neck.

Lonnie rammed his tongue into her twat, chomped away on her swelled clit, and pigged out. Claire was moaning, writhing, wildly pushing her crotch into him, and digging her hands through his hair as he ate her.

After several minutes he looked up, and said: "I want you to come on my face."

He rolled them over again so he was on the bottom and Claire was on her knees, sitting on his face. Her pussy-pounding was easier now, being on top, and Lonnie felt the bouncy, grinding force on his mouth, nose, and chin. He sucked on her clit like it was a clogged straw, licked her salty lips, and tongue-fucked her salivating cunt. She was humping his head, he was squeezing her ass.

In a few short minutes, Claire was about to unleash. Lonnie knew it too, he could feel her trembles rumble deep within her and slowly rise up.

"Oh My God!" Claire said again, hissing her words as her body succumbed to the rush.

Her cum gushed out of her ignited snatch and collided with Lonnie's lips and chin, and into his mouth, giving him his first taste of her lady cum. Her groin twisted with her release, her body shivered atop him, she smushed her seeping cunt into his teeth.

When her spasms subsided, Claire backed off and lowered her face to his. She inserted her tongue into his mouth and their kiss was long and hard, just like Lonnie's turgid meat. With their mouths plastered together, he rolled their bodies over yet again, he was back on top. It was time to pound Claire's sexy body into the sand.

Still kissing, he led his cock to her luscious slot and fed it into her. The sensation was amazing, Lonnie thought, as he started fucking her, and her cushioned walls hugged his bloated bone.

"How's that?" Lonnie said, as he thrusted it into her.

"Oh My God," she rasped. "It's good. I can't believe we're actually doing this."

"Finally," he said, and started pumping harder and faster.

The wet, hard-packed sand might have been a great surface for running, but the soft, powdery sand was a great surface for fucking. The sand adjusted to Claire's backside--her spine, her butt, her legs, all of her--better than a Tempur-Pedic. She tightened her legs around the backs of his as he banged her.

They stared at each other, smiling as they fucked. It had been a long time, if ever, since Claire's body had been so aroused, so indulged, so treasured, and now, so fucked. She had kept her beach refuge a secret for years, but now, despite her hesitation, her apprehension and her guilt, she was glad she had told Lonnie, glad he had shown up, and knew already in her heart and mind that Mondays like this would become a regular thing. She was already hooked.

Lonnie lifted Claire's body with an arm around her lower back and jammed a finger up her ass. With a solid grip, he began slamming his cock into her at an angle, forcing it way up in there. Claire grunted, softly at first, then louder with each power drive. Her ass pummeled the sandy mat beneath her.

"You like this Claire?" Lonnie hissed, as he screwed her. She nodded. "No, you love it, don't you? You love my cock. You love to fuck. You're not really that shy church lady that runs the bookstore, are you? Naw, that's all an act. Damn, you're hot. You gonna come for me again? I wanna feel your cum down there, all around my cock. Gimme your..."

Claire screamed and her body thrashed in five different directions. "I'm coming!" she shrieked.

Lonnie lowered Claire down flat onto the towel and kept screwing her. She wheezed and moaned beneath him, and he felt a sudden, wet warmth surround his cock. He kept stroking, and reaming her behind, and just as her quivers subsided, he groaned himself, his balls emptied, and he shot his spasms of cum into her. Drained, he collapsed beside her.

Nothing was said for some time, they just held each other. Claire spoke first. She leaned up on one elbow and looked directly into his eyes.

"I'm glad I told you my secret," she said.

"Me too," Lonnie said. "I just cleared my schedule on Monday afternoons."

He kissed her, they started making out again, his hands went down, seeking her sweet spot.

"You know what, I can't believe it," she said. "I have to tell you. I just had two incredible orgasms, like I can't remember ever having, it's like they washed over my body like a wave. Two! That's two more than I usually have with my husband."

"We better get working on number three."

"Oh, I don't know. It's getting kind of late."

"Then we better hurry." He took her hand and pressed it to his cock, hard again. "See?"

He rolled on top, no debate. She grabbed it, stroked it, guided it back into her. They fucked again, softly at first, then even harder and louder than before, in a hurry. She came again with a wheezy yowl, and he came right behind.

It was time to wrap things up. It was late afternoon, and Claire had to get home, get a shower and whip up dinner before her husband got home. She didn't want to raise any suspicions.

"You should run off down the beach, I'll walk back by myself, if you don't mind," she said.

He got it. Her husband was a big fish in a small pond, the hotshot coach. Many people knew him, and would know her by association. They couldn't be seen together.

Claire was ecstatic in one way, sad in another, as she watched him run off.

When Lonnie was about fifty yards away he turned and waved, and Claire waved back. He turned back around and continued running.

Claire watched him fade into the horizon and already missed him. His handsome face, his loving kisses, his arms around her, his cock inside her, her body reaching places it had never been before. And her orgasms, oh God, the orgasms. They were like earthquakes in her soul.

----

They both spent the following week thinking about each other. Lonnie was there the next Monday and the sex was even better, even more uninhibited for two naked people on the beach. They did their first sixty-nine, and Claire hit a triple on the orgasms again. She was a limp noodle on her walk back.

Later that week, Lonnie stopped into the store. He was hoping he could get her into the backroom and have a quickie, but there were customers and a couple of church people there, so he just waved and split.

On their third Monday afternoon, at one point, Claire was face-down and Lonnie was applying lotion to her back, and he got to her ass. As he rubbed and fingered her seductive flesh, slipping his fingers through her crack and pulling her cheeks apart in the process, he asked her a question.

"You ever had sex up here?" he said, as he slipped his fingertip into her asshole and wiggled it.

"What, anal?" she said, nonchalantly. "Sure. I went to college." Then, after a long pause: "Why, do you want us to do that?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Well then, you better bring some lube next time. It's been quite a while."

After that, assfucking became a staple of their trysts. And to her own surprise, Claire found that she came just as hard, if not harder, with a dick up her ass, as she did with it anywhere else.

----

Over the next four months, they only missed three of their secret rendezvous. One because of bad weather, one because Claire went away on vacation, and one on Labor Day. There were a couple other times when the weather was iffy, and not conducive to swimming or sunbathing, but they met anyway. They wanted each other, so they met, and their genitals came out even if the sun didn't.

Lonnie would stop into the store once a week, a lot more than he used to, but not often enough to raise suspicion. One time in the backroom, working on ad copy, they started making out, and Lonnie had a hand under her skirt and his fingers inside her. She was wet and he was hard, and he wanted to fuck her right there on the desk. But the bell sounded as a customer entered the store.

"We can't do this here!" Claire whispered, as she straightened herself up.

"I'm sorry. I can't resist you."

She sent him out the backdoor and went up front to greet the customer. She was afraid to take him into the backroom after that.

----

Lonnie knew he was in love, but he couldn't tell her, her life was complicated enough, and he knew he could never have her. The sex was incredible, but it wasn't just that. They connected on so many levels. He loved her wit and sense of humor, and her earthiness. She seemed so genuine compared to most people he'd met. She got his jokes. Most of the women he'd been with hadn't. Sure, she was older, but she seemed like the type of woman he'd always wanted to be with, even before he saw her on the beach that day.

He thought of Claire constantly. It saddened him to think of the loneliness she must have been feeling, and hiding, for who knows how long, every single day. He'd noticed bruises on some of the out-of-the-way places on her body, but hadn't mentioned them. But she had an egocentric, abusive husband who had lost her and didn't even know it. He'd put her on an island all by herself, to be rescued. That's where the church came in, Lonnie figured. And maybe him, too.

Her orgasms were so intense. And she is so appreciative, like they are coming from outside of her, and not within. But she's so sensual, every nerve ending she has is hot-wired, crackling, on the verge of shorting out. Her climaxes were like five kinds of rain: They could be drizzles or spritzes or showers or downpours. Or even a flash flood, like the time, after not seeing each other for two weeks, she had exploded as soon as he'd touched her down there.

----

It became harder for Lonnie to catch Claire alone at the store. There were customers, of course, but there were also others he'd never encountered before. There were church people, groups of bible school kids, and the occasional sales rep. Usually he just waved, said he would check her later and left.