All Comments on 'Come Sail Away'

by Sally Tart

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hmmm

Sigh...yet another story in the loving wives section but with no loving wife. Really, what is the point of getting married if you're just going to screw around and have unprotected sex with everybody? As fantasy it sucks because she's a piece of meat and he's a pimp, whoring out his wife for his own personal gain. Can't begin to understand how anyone can find that erotic, but being old fashioned, I still recognize self respect, dignity, loyalty, and all the other social graces that make man a noble beast. Your style of writing is fair, but you could do so much better in developing a plot that doesn't wind up with a faithless whore for a wife!

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 15 years ago
Very hot story!

Some editing would have minimized the distracting errors, but the story itself was terrific. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Here's an idea

Maybe in the next chapter hubby will steal the lover away from wifey, move to san francisco, get "married" and open a dildo shop. I know, doesn't seem fair, the loving wife going from two dicks to none, but I'll bet in this "fantasy" she has no problem getting filled in other ways. It's a dumbass concept...I'll share my tools, I'll loan my car, and I might even volunteer son to mow the neighbors yard, but letting another man have at my wife is not in the cards; and if she ever wanted another man, she could have him, but only after the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sally, you tart...

Oh damn, I forgotten !

fishgetterfishgetterabout 11 years ago
Words

" Sally " , the word you were trying to use is past, NOT passed. One is the past as in history, the other is passed as in I passed the exam, I passed the drinks down the table. Makes for a better reading of the story. Otherwise great story.

col_lovercol_loverover 9 years ago
Love your work Sally Tart

I absolutely love stories about naught wife's. I haven't finished this on yet, but I have already got a boner on.

Will6969doWill6969doover 9 years ago
Sally can write!!!

Of course, the TART likes to collect subject matter very often. Cum to Florida and I'll help you out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wait for the usual anonymous

Interesting introduction. The story will work if the characters can hold this as a mutual experience. The problem i foresee you have already mentioned. New experiences potentially better experiences for the female character. Ten horny college lads is there a gang bang coming? Will she be tempted to meet away from hubby. You will have a choice of direction. Bond them together or drive them apart. I will wait to see which.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Shame on you Fishgetter. Dont be such a troll and dick. It takes a lot of courage to post these stories without asshole trolls like you. So, fuck you troll.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

He wants to see wife with another man...well yeah thats why cucking is factually "living vicariously" through the wife.

As in cucks are gay/bi, ask all those anons who also post under real names but hate themselves for their true sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So why is the husband not off fucking some other female? That should be equally beneficial to their sex life as a couple. The fact he is not sbows the fundamental inequality and weakness present in their maladaptive relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a fun sexy story, right in my sexual wheelhouse! Thanks!

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

My husband wanted to see me fuck I think he lost me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous