All Comments on 'Come Together Ch. 02'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Diecast1Diecast1about 1 year ago

Love it. Waiting for the next chapter. AAAAAA+++++

vanyevanyeabout 1 year ago

At the end of the first chapter, you'd said that you'd already written two more? I take it you scrapped them and started over? This one feels more disjointed than your usual work, for some reason.

You talk about how Charlotte wants to be with her two besties, and they've talked about it but they're nervous about doing it yet later you say or two besties have been intimate for a while. Slight contradiction.

Another thing I noticed is that apparently either Natalie is at 15 years of age, or Caroline had her daughter when she was 17, since you stated she is 33. The Walsh women had their children young, since Mom is only 18 years older than Christine (who was responsibly 20 when she got accidentally pregnant).

I expect that the twins will end up a throuple with Natalie. Not sure what will happen with Emily, and Crystal.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430about 1 year ago

Been so long, I had to re-read the first part. I glad you decided to expand the story. I like the characters. I’m looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 1 year ago

Love, love, LOVE the slow burn! After the start to this chapter I’d never have guessed that Lottie would still be a virgin by the end, nor would I have guessed that it was better that way.

I usually avoid the “whole family” incest stories since they’re usually improbable and fueled by hormones. This is far more intimate since the sex is fueled by love.

Having most of the females bisexual certainly opens up more plot possibilities. Wouldn’t it be great if all women were bi? Quite frankly I don’t understand why most women aren’t lesbians - we men are such pigs!

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBiteabout 1 year ago

So glad you came back to this! Can't wait for Daddy to have a happy little familial harem!!

Drummer7Drummer7about 1 year ago

Phenomenal story. So well written. And quite emotional. Please write the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Your ability to put all this love into an also very erotic novel is amazing. I was as "excited" as I've been in a long time. Can't wait to read the next chapter to this love story. Thank you for your writing talent and your efforts in putting this together.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53about 1 year ago

Not a fan of female/female. However, I still gave it 5 stars.

KahunabobKahunabobabout 1 year ago

Biggest plus for me is the pacing. Slow and deliberate build-up between father, daughter and aunt.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just keeps getting better.

juanviejojuanviejo6 months ago

ONE OF YOUR BEST...CINCO ESTRELLAS!

Johnm74165Johnm741656 months ago

Love your story, brilliant, 5 stars, I can't wait for the next installment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES