All Comments on 'Cometh Hither'

by MorganDale

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well written

The buildup created tension ... then the release ... Not sure I like the last few lines though

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

Great erotic tension. So full of raw sex

SonicdaiseySonicdaiseyover 6 years ago
Very nice

I've had a passion for Victorian erotica for years. The Way of a Man with a Maid and The Adventures of Lady Harper being two of my favorites. I found it very refreshing to see that topic incorporated into your story. I hope you will consider furthering this storyline with additional chapters. I'd love to be a voyeur to their continuing adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
perfectly paced

the story had just the right pace ... loved it much. please post the second part ASAP.

love

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
bravo!

Well done! You captured the eroticism and were eloquent !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You almost ruined it!

Oh PLEASE! Delete the very last line. It sticks a pin in the whole story that you so skillfully unwound. I suppose you thought it was in some way cute, or a juxtaposed irony? IMHO it's awful.

L O ReinsL O Reinsover 6 years ago
Like A Story Withineth A Story

I really liked the way you dovetailed part one with this new addition. Very clever and even literary. Nice Job.

L O R

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story!

Both characters were well written and interesting characters. The sex was hot. I agree with the earlier commenter that the last "Penthouse letters..." line should be removed.

MorganDaleMorganDaleover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for the comments, feedback, and favorites, I really appreciate it. I also totally agree with the criticism of final lines in the original version and they have been changed. I originally included that last line (about Penthouse Letters) before most of the story was written, and I basically filled in the space in between the beginning and that line. Along the way, the tone of the story evolved into what it is now but those last lines remained the same and I think that resulted in a disconnect that more than a few people felt. After concentrating on the story, I pretty much forgot about those last lines even though they were always right there. I feel the new final lines are more appropriate and don't do disservice to everything that came(th) before. Thanks again, and glad you all enjoyed it.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 6 years ago
Hot, tight writing!

This is hot! Time to re-read Nin, I think.

Seriously, this is great, in-the-moment prose that gets into the protagonist's head. I hope to read more from you! All three stories are superior.

EscargotDriverEscargotDriverover 6 years ago
Keep Writing!

I found one of your stories and immediately read all three. All excellent. Sometimes I too fear the Penthouse Letters effect but I've resolved to worry about it more when the readers are paying and when the critics are published (or even fully clothed). I encourage you to write more especially since you've set him up for a revisit with Cynthia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!

This was one of the best stories I have read on here! Please keep writing.....

midnighteddiemidnighteddieover 6 years ago
Shakespeare story

The best story I've read in a long time. Very erotic, great details. Please continue with them playing again.

InnocentUntilProvenKinky_katInnocentUntilProvenKinky_katover 6 years ago
More!

I've read all three of your stories and I absolutely love them!!! Please write more. You're an exquisite writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome. Fucking. Story.

Like Molly, I too feel that there was the occasional grammatical mistake here and there, and perhaps some places were not properly structured.

But goodness.

What a story, Morgan! What a bloody story! My personal unhappiness is that he did not touch her breasts as often as I'd like, but he certainly did make up for that by exquisitely fingering her ;)

Well, anyhow, from now onward, this is how I'm asking to get fingered.

"Fingers. Pussy. Now, please," she commanded politely.

-Molly

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
AAWESOME x 100

The most awesome story I have ever read..... I was hard throughout the entire story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Finishing a great story

I've found 'ending' a story is always difficult. Maybe it's a guy thing where one is 'spent' and can't find a way to continue cuz.....well, he's done!

But this is wonderfully engrossing and believable story and you sir (sir? Yes, I assume so), are very talented. But the ending.....specifically the last two paragraphs, not so much...... maybe replace with a phrase in italics that implies our First Lady is reading it, her fingers to her mouth......."oh my god," she whispers, "That..... that's us."

wordsinthedustwordsinthedustover 6 years ago
ohhh my....

Yes.

Oh. My. Word.

Yes.

A lot of the work on this site is sooo obviously fiction, and this is so not. Fiction or no? Doesn’t matter. Grammar errors? Don’t matter. (Polished and error free is what you have after good and diligent editing.) Awkward dialog in an awkward ending? What is it I read somewhere once? ‘Messy sex is good sex, and good sez is messy.’ This is THAT. Good and messy. And real. I’ve read some really good stuff here; this might be the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Absolutely gorgeous!

I love reading the stories here, but that is all they are. ... until this one.

It is so well written it is all but real. I don't want it to end....

SwingwifeySwingwifeyover 6 years ago
So Fucking Hot!

Oh my God! This story had me wet the entire time. Didnt cum yet...but I purposely denied myself. Gonna do it now. Keep the stories cumming!

olsaltyolsaltyabout 6 years ago
Masterful Plotting and Unfolding

Let me join your admirers. this is one of the shining jewels of Literotica !

Simply masterful (mistressful?) in its unfolding heat.

Many thanks....

beretta84beretta84about 6 years ago
ok, so when...

do Cynthia & Molly meet? i hope we don't have to wait three years to find out. this is the best written story i have read, here, in my three years of visiting Lit.

please, do not keep us waiting.

schoolmrsschoolmrsalmost 6 years ago
Standing to attention

Yes, fascinating to see the older woman playing with the younger man in such a restrained way and to read it from the boys perspective. More often than not, less is more, just like real life. My submissions to LE are playful but ensure that more goes on their heads than in the real world. Great writing, keep it up...., and the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mikey likes it!

I hate the stories entitled "Chapter 1, Chapter 2, etc. But I hope that there's a sequel, e.g., the next week, the next month, the next semester of the Shakespeare/Anais Nin classes!

plsirronplsirronover 5 years ago
Great writing!

Great story! And had me reminiscing.

Beating off for a (older) woman.

Story found my hand on my cock, pumping my manhood. My love tool was strong as a steel rod, a pleasure stick for her ...

More please.

sparkle8sparkle8over 5 years ago
Most erotic story I've read on Literotica

That says it all.

Chazzy123Chazzy123over 5 years ago
Great erotica

So very hot, so well written. I will definitely read some of your other work.

SanibelBelleSanibelBelleover 5 years ago
Superb and extremely erotic!

Absolutely a stunner! Well written and it was easy to feel his inexperience and her total control. It was so stimulating by feeling the late afternoon or early evening light as both slowly removed clothing. The feelings of quiet solitude, despite being in the college, was so relaxing and erotic with no intrusion or the pandemonium so common throughout the halls.

I have only one very small negative comment. There were a couple places where the wrong word was used, which for me, just stops my immersion in the story like a boulder hitting a tranquil pond. I stop, look back and see something such as "I moved by hand down between us." What??

What editor could miss something so damn obvious. An editor should read every word aloud. Getting involved in the story is not the editor's job. The editor's job is primarily to make the author's words flow, not causing a mental train wreck for the reader. As I said, only a couple times, but they obviously caught my attention and possibly others'!

Thank you for such a well-written and mildly erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
First story I ever read on this site

I scrolled up and down the list of titles checking out the offerings, as this was the first time I had ever visited this site. I have no idea why I chose this story, but it is without a doubt the most intense and erotic story that I have ever read. I think I just turned it into a regular visitor to this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Outstanding!

I see you haven't continued to submit. I hope you've continued to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Just as Molly said ... WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Whew

This was amazing...I don’t have many words beyond that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A gem. Move over, Nin!

A true jewel in a drawer of imitations. The most satisfying literate read in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Commendation

What can I say that hasn't already been said? The story was fucking great and i have the bulge to prove it.

Thank you

rxeylarxeylaalmost 5 years ago
Admirable work!

This is truthfully one of the best stories I've found in this website. I hope you publish more in the future.

ncng3ncng3almost 5 years ago
Excellent

This is one of the best stories that I have read on Literotica. Keep writing please. Erotic and excellent.

rlh100rlh100almost 5 years ago
Written erotica is better than video porn

Anais Nin's Delta of Venus was a favorite back in the 90's. Helped me realize I enjoy written erotica more than video porn. Then I found Literotica and all of its wonderful stories. Keep up the writing.

yonekhadvashyonekhadvashover 4 years ago
5*

One of the best erotic stories I've read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well Done!

Great Story, I look forward to seeing more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow, speechless.

Absolutely amazing. I don't know what else to say. Amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Didn’t make it to the end then went back to finish. Excellent sexual tension. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Male POV

This was a nice change for me - to see the male POV was interesting - details that as a woman, I hadn't thought about. Creative. Loved the connection of the narratives btwn his story, the story they were creating, and Anais Nin. Quite arousing! Loved the panty scene and how u brought them up again at the end. It felt really intimate and meaningful. Solid work! Congrats!

G5902G5902about 4 years ago
Fantastic

What an incredible story!!! Definitely in my top five favorites! Thank you for sharing!

brokechickenhandlebrokechickenhandlealmost 4 years ago
Fantastic Pacing

This is a fantastic, creative and light-hearted story. What leaped out at me most was your absolutely perfect judgement of pacing - builds up as slowly as it needs to before picking up the pace at just the right point. Brilliant.

homerman11209homerman11209over 3 years ago
Excellent story. Evocative.

Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Maybe I know you!

This was, by far, my favorite story I’ve ever read here. And I’ve been coming here for many years. My sister was teaching English literature at a university of California school when she was 30. In 1991 I was fresh out of high school and moved to CA to live with her and work as the nanny to her kids. I imagine you, the writer, as a specific student she talked about wanting to introduce me to. She was stunningly beautiful and a terrible (wonderful) flirt and when I finally met the student (you) I could see he was hopelessly lost for her. I just loved this story so much. Sexy, yes, but also so sweet, funny and familiar. You are gifted. I haven’t read the other comments here, as I prefer to pretend I am the only one commenting, but I doubt very much that I am the only one more than a little bit smitten. I’ve had a really shitty couple of days and somehow your story reminded me of the innocent beauty in life and what it can be like to be respected and honored by a man who is simply happy to enjoy a woman’s body and allow her to enjoy his. Equal and loving even in its fleeting fugue. Thank you for sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

God how i love this story just great writing. I love when Molly dims the lights in her office to begin reading. The anticipation in the young man's mind. How a look from Molly and he knows he has to begin to strip infront of her as she watches and reads christ that is so exciting and then to touch his erection for her to see just so so hot!!!🔥

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bravisimo!

Many years of erotica but this joins a special few. Will be long-remembered. So deliciously well-written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This is real fucking good!

Nice

sunsailersunsailerabout 3 years ago

This is a good story. I like the construct, the setting - and good grasp of the English language.

And it’s dead sexy!

Soon had my flagpole well upstanding...

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonalmost 3 years ago

Beautiful. One of the best. It cheered me up and reminded me of the potential of good erotica. This was sexy, personal and very well done. I wish there were a third and fourth chapter.

JupyterJupyteralmost 3 years ago

Excellent. Layered. Literate. So close to the characters that I'm not reading about voyeurs, I am the voyeur. Please, carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

AWE-some! I'm jittery with energy and full with admiration. Brilliant! Thank you!

Georgie57Georgie57over 2 years ago

Really well written and very hot. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Superb writing , very well conceived .

goodsonformomgoodsonformomabout 2 years ago

Well written and very arousing.

hiparhiparover 1 year ago

I felt like I was inside the story - inside of her - swimming.

More -

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I absolutely love this story I have read it several times and it is great each time.

Intrepid47Intrepid4711 months ago

Sorry, man, only 5 stars this time! I didn’t find the button for 7.

Wow!! I skipped the first story, about Cynthia, and began this one, then thought better of it and I am GLAD I did!

You write magnificently. The tension of apprehension, being led, the assertiveness of the two Ladies…yeah, you did good.

And unlike the “standard” porn story or even CFNM story, you drew the sex out for last and set the focus so squarely on HER pleasure.

Tell more stories!

maddictmaddict7 months ago

But it did happen, for all of us readers. That's what made the penthouse stories so very real, at least the good ones.

Thanks for the remembrance.

We're the stories sent in by readers or did the staff wright them ?

WriterPerson314159WriterPerson3141596 months ago

This was excellent. So many fantasies fulfilled.

CodetalkRCodetalkR3 months ago

All I can say is WOW for the story and 100% for the writing. Didn't plan on reading it all in one sitting but couldn't walk away until I finished. VERY arousing! I hope it was based on a real experience of yours, and if it was I'm insanely jealous.

So well written, too.I mean SO well...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous