All Comments on 'Comforting My Sister'

by SmallTitFan

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
RpgmrnewsRpgmrnewsalmost 6 years ago
What are we doing

What a beautifuĺy erotic story. It excited Me. I wish I had a sister!!!!!

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 6 years ago

Yes, a very well written story about two adopted kids who have fallen in love but more than that have been very caring and protective of each other. So, now going off to college and living away from dad; they can develop a strong sexual relationship and enjoy it. The way your story is written is the relationship and sex is respectful and very loving. Hopefully, his sister will want to bang him hard and show him what she can do. Hopefully, there is more HOT action in the privacy of the condo and they experiment more. Hopefully, his sister wants to become a BJ expert just with him. Thank you.

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
i enjoy reading all of your stories

and this is a great example as to why. a good plot, realistic characters, some romance, a good tease, then great sex. and well written. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just tell me there is more and I can die happy

Loved the story, mush as all your previous ones, and fell in love from the first paragraph. Now I can only hope there is more to their sweet love and maybe his new girlfriend can make dad support their love in the future - it's pure after all.

A big fat 5!

playfuldophinplayfuldophinalmost 6 years ago

very good story, believable, good characters, well written and sexy story line

Geisha1Geisha1almost 6 years ago
Love this story

Maybe you could continue it!

Omart57Omart57almost 6 years ago
Very Nice Story!

Well thought out, very well written!

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
One of the most beautiful and sexy incest stories.

Loved the story..

Hope you plan to add more chapters between the two.

They are not biological siblings and could be together

fittexanmanfittexanmanalmost 6 years ago
Brilliant

This is by far one of my favorite stories on Literotica. Please consider writing more about these two. Maybe home for the holidays, almost caught or caught by Daddy or girlfriend. Love how innocent sister is and how reluctantly they came together once overpowered by love/lust

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStonealmost 6 years ago
Sweet story, but.,,

The story starts out in July of 2018. That’s cool. It’s July of 2018! But then the siblings go off to college, and everyone assumes that they’re married, and suddenly the story is taking place in a conditional future. It’s science fiction without the science. I know, the story is fiction and it shouldn’t bug me. And I’m not exactly sure why it did, except it emphasized that the story (written in the First Person) was only a story.

taco1085taco1085almost 6 years ago
bravo

who cares about time line, great story. well written and I am glad they found true love... keep up the great work....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just an absolutely wonderful story

Just a wonderful tale of a love between two that has allowed them to become one. You have such a wonderful way about your stories and descriptions. Great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Time Line Is Irrelevant!

I agree the time is irrelevant. Who cares what the time line is. The story works regardless of whether it was 2008, 2018 or even 2028. The author should not have put a time line in the story in the first place. It has nothing to do with the story.

My question is if the two characters were adopted and they were not related by blood, just how can their sex be considered incest? My understanding is that incest is prohibited to prevent blood relatives from procreating offspring that may mave mental and/or physical impairments because of their blood relationship. However, the laws may not have included that logical exemption. Sex between non-related couples does not often result in impaired offspring as is common knowledge.

I liked the story because I do not have an aversion to incest. Besides, even though relatives may engage in incest modern contraceptives are available to prevent procreation as exemplified by the girl in the story who pointed out that she was on the pill.

The story probably deserved a 4.5 rating rather than a 5 that I gave it because the boy seemed more like a sweet little puppy on her leash the way she had to stear him into making love to her. I think that he should have taken a little more control in letting her know just how much he wanted to make love with her. And nothing was said about her virginity before she gave her virginity to him and he had no problem penetrating her love flower fully as one normally expects from a late teenage girl.

SmallWunderSmallWunderover 5 years ago
Like it except...

This is something so many authors do, they have a girl who's just lost her virginity, loving it and asking for it to be harder. Now unless they've had their hymen broken, as can happen horseback riding and some other physical activities, most will be in pain. For some of us (including me), it doesn't start feeling good until the second or third time.

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
My first story with adopted siblings.

Great story.

Well written and a different set of characters.

Love little tittle stories.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Great brother sister love story. Since they weren't related by blood there is no reason that they couldn't assume the husband and wife roles, have kids and live happily ever after. A sequel would be nice. Well Done 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such a modern story, I would suggest the father got vaccinated, and because that got his heart attacks. Just like all those footballers are falling down now every week. Of course the media won't really report about it, you have to search for it. (4 died in the last 7 days)

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

A good brother/sister incest story. The premise is good unfortunately the writing is rather stilted and concise, there is little in the way of characterisation, description of drama, this reads like a local newspaper report.

managua685managua6858 months ago

I loved this story ... but this isn't incest, because they are not blood-related

RailroadTareRailroadTare7 months ago

I agree that small tits are the best. My mom and sis had huge boobs....just fat to me. My neighbor girl was the queen of the school. She had tiny tits, but the ass and the face of a goddess. Thanks for the great story.

Diecast1Diecast13 months ago

Small tits are the best. An old saying "Is what you cannot get into your mouth is wasted". Love the story. AAAAAA++++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous