Comforting My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leigha suddenly placed both arms around my torso, placed her head against my chest, and gave me her best imitation of a bear hug. "I don't want you to ever leave me. Never ever!"

After a brief few moments that seemed like forever, Leigha pulled away and stared into my eyes again, as if there was something more that she wanted to say.

Having her body against my so tightly had caused me to get another erection and I was a bit uncomfortable about it, so I blurted out, "Let's go in the kitchen and fix something for dinner."

"Good idea," she replied.

* * *

We had stopped at the grocery store on the way home and bought a couple of steaks and baking potatoes. Both Leigha and I are fairly good cooks, so we worked together to get the meal prepared as quickly as possible. While we were waiting for the potatoes to bake, Leigha helped us to two more beers and then another two while we were eating. Neither of us drink very much so we were both feeling a little bit tipsy.

"So what do you wanna do now?" she asked.

I responded with the usual, "It doesn't matter to me. We can watch a movie unless there's something else you wanna do."

"We can watch a movie but let's watch something that we wouldn't watch if Dad was here," she suggested.

"Like what?" I inquired.

"Like . . . Janie gave me a DVD she stole from her brother. It's supposed to be a soft porn movie and . . . I've never watched any porn, so . . . what do you think? Would that be too weird?" she asked.

"If that's what you wanna do, go get it, and . . . I suspect that neither of us will be awake much longer," I suggested, even though it was only 8:00 pm, "so let's go ahead and get ready for bed. . . .. Meet you back down here!"

We both went upstairs and Leigha disappeared into her bedroom for a few minutes. I brushed my teeth and stripped down to my boxers, then returned to the family room.

When Leigha entered the room, she was wearing her panties and one of my tee shirts. "Hey, I was wondering where that shirt got to!" I said. "I've been missing that for the past month."

"Yeah, I probably should've told you, but I borrowed it to sleep in 'cause it's so comfy!" She paused, then added, "One more beer?"

"Sure," I said. I wondered whether she was drinking, hoping to get inebriated and forget about Dad's dilemma for awhile.

We decided to watch the movie on an old laptop instead of the TV, so we sat the laptop on the coffee table and Leigha and I sat close on the sofa.

As soon as I started the movie, I realized that this was not going to be soft porn. It had an actress who I recognized from my "internet research" and this girl could suck and fuck anything that moves! It actually started out with a plot about a girl meeting a guy, getting on rides at an amusement park, pretending to be a bit shy and unwilling to have sex . . . at first. The girl kind of resembled Leigha in some ways. She was cute but not beautiful, petite, little boobs, little ass, but . . . this girl had sexual experience and Leigha was still a virgin.

"Hey, she looks kinda like you, Leigha," I said.

"You mean like little boobs and little butt?" she countered.

"Yeah, little boobs and little butt, like you, and real cute, like you. The only difference is that this girl has a lot of experience using what she has." As soon as I said that, I realized that I shouldn't have said it.

"You think I don't know anything about sex because I haven't let a guy fuck me yet?" she demanded.

"Leigha, you're being too sensitive," I tried to reassure her. "I just meant that this girl has fucked half of the planet and you're still innocent in some ways and that's actually very appealing to a lot of guys!"

"Well, it hasn't done me a lot of good so far and, for your information, when I decide to let a guy stick his dick in my pussy, it'll probably be the best pussy he ever had." With that comment, she got up and stormed upstairs to sulk.

I turned off the laptop, turned off the house lights, set the security alarm, and went to bed.

* * *

About thirty minutes later, I heard Leigha walk into my bedroom. I could see her silhouette against the light coming from the hallway but I could not see her very well.

"Are you still awake?" she whispered.

"I'm always available for my best friend," I offered.

"I'm sorry," she apologized. "I'm just tremendously stressed out, I'm frustrated because the only guy I've ever turned on is my brother, Dad's in the hospital, and my self-esteem seems to have packed up and left town!"

"That's quite a load," I said comfortingly. "Do you wanna get under the covers with me?"

"I thought you'd never ask," she answered.

I lifted up the covers, Leigha took off her bathrobe, and slid into bed. When I reached over to touch her shoulder and pull her closer, I realized that she wasn't wearing any top. On any other night, I would have immediately commented about that but I didn't think she needed anything but comforting tonight.

She was on her side and she scooted back until she was spooned with me. She then reached back, pulled my arm over her torso, grabbed my hand and guided it directly to her boob.

"I can't help it," she said. "I need to know that I'm a woman and not just a little girl. Dad having a attack scares me because I still feel like a little girl who needs her daddy. I need to do something that makes me feel like a woman and having your hand on my boob feels kind of grownup."

I didn't say anything. What could I say? "No, I don't want to feel your nipple?' I didn't want to make her feel badly and, honestly, it had been a while since my last sexual relationship and having a boob in my hand felt good.

"You can kinda play with it and fondle it if you want," she said.

That was all the encouragement I needed. An hour ago, I would have considered the thought that this was the wrong thing to do but I was beyond the point of caring about right and wrong.

As soon as I started rolling her nipple between my thumb and index finger, she started whimpering. I cupped the underside of her boob with the palm of my hand while I continued to play with her nipple and it was as hard as a raisin.

"Roll over on your back and I'll do the other one," I said.

Without a word of reply, she did exactly as I asked. I slid my hand from her right boob over to her left boob and started the same ministrations on the other half of her mammary apparatus.

"Ted, that feels so good! . . . I wanna know . . . I've never had anybody lick on my boobs. Will you . . . will you lick me?"

I had been resisting my urge to suck on those beautiful nipples and the call to resist had just been dissolved. I lowered my mouth to her left boob and licked in wide circles around the base, getting closer and closer to the areola until I finally arrived. I placed my lips over her nipple and gently sucked it into my waiting mouth and I licked and sucked as Leigha's whimpering increased to full-fledged moans.

I had continued to massage her right boob with my right hand but she reached for my hand, lifted it from her boob, and placed it between her legs. At this point, I realized that Leigha would not stop until she had experienced an orgasm and the only question was whether she wanted to have me inside her virgin pussy when she came.

I started rubbing the base of my hand over her pubic mound and I could tell that there was no hair beneath those thin little panties she was wearing.

"Pull my panties down . . . please!" she begged.

I was eager to comply. I pulled my lips away from her nipple and slid down in bed so that I could grasp the waistband of her panties. As soon as I did that, she raised her hips to allow me to pull them down and I wasted no time in getting her panties down to her knees. She lowered herself back to the bed and I continued pulling her panties down until they were removed.

I tossed her panties aside and reached up to feel her pussy. It was hot and it was wet. Her juices were flowing freely and I am certain I could have penetrated her at that moment and she would have welcomed it, but I did not do that. Not at that moment.

I pulled her knees apart to make room for me and my mouth connected with her inner thigh. I slowly licked closer as I inhaled the sweet earthy aroma of her sexual arousal. As my tongue reached her wet slit, she tensed briefly and then relaxed.

"Oh, yeah, Ted. Lick me down there!"

I began slowly licking up and down her slit going a bit further each time until I was licking her from her perineum to her clit. Each time I reached her clit, I lingered and licked in circles a few times and then retraced my path. She tasted as sweet as she smelled and I could easily be addicted to the scent of her arousal.

After teasing her for a minute, I decided to concentrate on her clit. I stopped at her little love button and began licking it very lightly. At the same time, I placed my index finger between her lips and got it lubricated before I started pushing it into her pussy. As soon as I had it inserted, I began stroking her G-spot while I licked and sucked on her clit. Before long, she began thrusting her pelvis and moaning louder.

"Ted, I'm gonna cum," she warned me.

I paused just long enough to reply, "Cum in my mouth, baby!"

When I resumed licking and sucking, I cranked it up a notch and applied a moderate pressure to her clit as I bathed it with my saliva.

"Oh . . . don't stop . . . don't stop . . . oh gawd!" she uttered as I began to feel pulsing waves of muscular contractions in her pussy, while her thrusting briefly got more intense. "Oh . . . so good . . . so good," she managed to express while being quite winded from her orgasm.

I withdrew my finger from her pussy, stopped licking, and repositioned myself so that I was beside her. I leaned over and kissed her on the lips and said, "I want to be inside you now . . . if that's what you want."

I waited for her reply and all she could do was nod her head affirmatively and say, "I want you. I'm yours."

I told her to lift up her butt briefly and I placed pillow beneath her to make penetration easier. I got between her legs and she reached between us and positioned the tip of my dick at the entrance to her pussy.

I paused just as second and then started pushing forward. As soon as I made contact with her pussy, it felt like a wet velvet glove was beckoning me to enter her. I needed no encouragement as I continued to push forward. As the head of my dick pushed inside of her, she released a small gasp and then said, "Keep going."

I pushed forward until I was bottomed out in her pussy. I felt my crotch against her and my balls resting on her butt cheeks. Her hard nipples were rubbing my chest.

I looked into her eyes and said, "I love you, Leigha. Not just like a brother. I love you!"

I began pulling out and then reverse direction again and started slowly thrusting in and out of her tight virgin pussy. Every time I reached the bottom, she made a sub-vocal grunt of appreciation. "I feel so full!" she said.

I kept my body low, close to hers, so that as I thrusted, my crotch rubbed her clit and my chest hair brushed her nipples.

"I'm gonna cum again," she said. "I'm getting so close."

"I've never felt anything this good in my entire life," I said to her with sincerity. "I wanna cum inside you. Are you . . .?"

"Yes, I'm on the pill. Don't pull out!" she demanded.

I started thrusting harder and she started getting louder. "Fuck me hard!" she insisted, and I replied by thrusting faster and harder. I felt the pressure of my cum building inside of me and I knew I would erupt within a few seconds.

"I'm close, baby, I'm so close, I'm . . . gonna cum now!"

As soon as I said that, I felt her pussy quivering around me and that set me over the edge. I started to spew salvos of cum into her virgin hole. "I want you. I want YOU, baby! Oh . . . I'm cumming in your pussy!"

"I want your cum in me," she assured me.

After a few more thrusts, my orgasm began to recede and hers did as well. I stayed inside of her and kissed her on the lips. My tongue darted into her mouth and was met by her tongue. I could feel her nipples against my chest and they were still hard as pebbles but my erection was disappearing and I felt the tightness of her pussy expelling my flaccid member. When I had been fully expelled, I flopped down on the bed beside her and rolled onto my side to face her.

"That was incredible for me, Leigha! Absolutely incredible! You have me as long as you want me!"

"Ted, you know you were my first. I'm hoping you're my last. I'm not sure how we'll make this work when Dad gets out of the hospital, but I know where I want to go to sleep every night until then."

"I have a confession to make," she said quietly. "I've wanted you to be my first for a long, long time. That's why nothing happened with anyone else. They just weren't you and that wasn't good enough."

"Leigha, you weren't my first. I know what it would be like to be with another girl, and I don't want another girl. I've wanted you ever since I broke up with what's-her-name. This is incest even though we were both adopted. But I don't care if it's illegal. I plan on loving you for a very, very long time."

We talked for a few more minutes, then we went to sleep. We were spooned and I had my arms around her. It was just perfect.

When we woke up the next morning, Leigha wanted me to teach her how to give me oral sex. What a great way to wake up!

* * *

Dad recovered from his heart attack and came home. Now that we knew he was dating, he began bringing Julie - that's right, Julie - around on social occasions. We didn't tell him that we had fallen in love with each other but he knew that we were acting even closer than usual. He told us that he wanted us to transfer to FSU and the most economical thing for him to do was to buy a condo that we could live in for the rest of our college years and then he could either keep it as a rental property or sell it and maybe make a little profit. Leigha and I thought it was a brilliant idea.

Our college friends think we are married because we have the same last name, we don't look like we came from the same family, and we never told anyone that we are brother and sister.

With experience, Leigha has gotten to be something of a kinky sex addict and she keeps me awake at night by licking whipped cream off of my balls. Some nights, she loves to do role play and some nights she begs me to fuck her in the ass!

Life doesn't get any better than this!

12