All Comments on 'Comic Love'

by Mars_Inamorata

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Aw this was so sweet.

rml65rml65over 7 years ago
Great story!

Look forward to reading more stories from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
On the fence

I hate stories like this, in a good way. It's a story that is very well written and I want to read more about what happens between Rachel and Ivy, but the story is so great as a stand alone that I wouldn't want to see the chance of it getting spoiled by another chapter. Its a really awesome story and can't wait to see what you write next.

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 7 years ago

This was such a seductive read. Before I realized it you had drawn me in & I was putty in your hands - well, words actually. You're a sneaky writer, seducing your reader one phrase at a time. I'd love to read more about thrse two, but I agree with anonymoud who daid it was perfect as is. You write really well. Your charactwrs are vibrant & charming & real. Please share more. You ate a wonderful talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I honestly love this, the way you wrote this was so amazing it's like every word drew me in more and more. Great job, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wowza!

Very very well done ! This was perfect- length, subject, plot and sensual! Thanks so much for this and can't wait to read more of your tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Typo

You misspell Orgasm as Organism on the last page. I think it's the only time you use the word.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 7 years ago
Great story!

My only complain is, it wasn't long enough! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A good story

Well written, and believable characters.

I had a really bad moment when they were starting to have sex.

But I see that you tagged reluctance, so the triggering is my problem, for not checking the tags before reading,

pseud277pseud277over 6 years ago
Not long enough to trigger a great

Its not a "Valkyries and Vixens"; the other, great comic book store love story. Dual family tragedies almost trigger depth to the story. But a good read anyway

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94about 3 years ago

Comics, beautiful women, beautiful souls, and love what more can be asked for.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

I'll take it with the nerdyqueen statement, thats perfect ...... Lovely adorable story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sorry, lacked description and detail. The location could have been anywhere, there was nothing that made it necessary to be a comic shop except the late brothers collection, which seemed like an afterthought.

There was not much sex, but I like a story and am not too bothered if the characters are not banging away every other paragraph, yet there was little back story to either girl: straight off I couldn't tell you if either was sexual active, let alone their preferences, although what with the category it's under I would have assumed something would happen (and, ok, it did).

Were the car keys deliberately left in the ignition? Were we supposed to make the connection when the supervisor was blown off? And how many staff does a comic shop need anyway?

I did like the idea, but the result leaves me feeling let down.

Again, sorry.

Lexi

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous