Comic Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura nudged me in the arm and I glanced over to see her nodding off towards the other side of the street. I turned slightly and saw Rachael bounding her way towards us. She wasn't wearing anything especially provocative nor did she look any different from her usual appearance, but that night, she just was. She really was a pretty girl.

We drank, slurred jokes and small talk, and eventually got drunk enough to let loose when we all settled in the bar. That was Kevin's cue, and throughout the night, he tried to wag his eager tail in front of Rachael like the shameless dog he was. I was already sporting a good buzz by that point, so watching him struggle to get Rachael's attention had me in a giggling fit. We were all sat in a booth ordering drinks after drinks. The music was going and the place was pretty lively. I'd long left my jacket folded away and tucked somewhere in the big booth we were sat at, left now only in my grey halter crop top exposing my tight navel and smooth arms.

I could tell Rachael was looking at me - had been looking at me - but I was so buzzed and airy that I couldn't bother to feel self conscious.

"Ah shit, out of drinks. We need another round!" One of the guys declared.

I raised my hand to do the honors. For some reason I was feeling generous tonight. "I'll get em. Simmer down and give me room." I quickly got up and tried to maneuver my way out of the booth; wobbling as I made my way out.

"I'll go with you."

I heard a voice say. I turned around to see Rachael get up too and leave Kevin fidgeting about, unsure of if his flirting was working.

When I got to the bar I made the orders and plopped myself on one of the stools. Shortly after I felt the presence of someone sitting next to me.

"You know what would make this night better?" Rachael asked as she swiveled her chair so that she was facing me.

"Hmm?"

"If I had another more interesting character to talk to. Kevin's ok, but I think he's operating on another head tonight, if you know what I mean, cuz - and it might just be me - but I get the feeling he really wants to get in my pants."

The tone in her voice was sarcastic, playful, and sultry. I cocked my head and peeked at her. Just as I thought, she had that mischievous and amused look on her face as she stared at me.

The drinks had made me immune to her staring fortunately.

"Good luck with that, cuz I don't think Kevin's gonna lean off anytime soon."

"Oh I think he will. I mean, I did tell him I was leaving him for better company."

"And who's that?"

"Well, I'm sitting here with you, aren't I?" Rachael batted her eyes.

I shook my head and chuckled. "You're barking up the wrong tree. I'm not as interesting as you think I am."

"Ah but that's where you're wrong. I think you're very interesting. And I always knew it, but you're also quite attractive, and I think you should give yourself more credit."

"You talk too much, you know that?"

"And you don't talk enough. But I mean it. Really." She paused and her eyes travelled from my face down my neck, collarbone, and navel and then back up again to meet my eyes. "I love your top." She grinned. For some reason, I felt like she was just about to say something more crude there instead. I narrowed my eyes at her obvious switch.

The drinks finally arrived and I tried to take the entire tray on myself, but as I hopped off the stool, the tray began to tip over and I gasped a little to brace for the impending liquid crash. Suddenly, though, Rachael was in front of me, her hands over mine as I held the tray; balancing the drinks before they could tip over.

"Let me handle this." She lifted the tray out of my reach and grabbed ahold of my hand; leading me back to our table. The walk back felt agonizingly slow for some reason. The world around me seemed to move in a blurry whirl and all I could see was Rachael's hand holding mine, her long and toned arm extended in front me, the light fluttering of her flowing blonde hair, and her strong confident back. Geez, there had to be a limit to how flawless a person could be.

By the end of the night, we were all ready to head home. We scampered and wobbled our way out of the bar and said our goodbyes. I had stopped drinking in the second half of the night because I'd driven there by myself and needed to be alert enough to get home safely. So I was relatively sober when I walked out into the frigid cold. However, just as quick as I left the bar's entrance I felt someone link their arm in mine. I turned to see Rachael beaming at me; her cheeks beat red and her smile crooked. She told me that she'd parked in some parking lot just across the street. I realized it was the same one I'd parked in, so reluctantly, I walked her over as she was practically laying on me to keep from falling.

When we got to her car, she ruffled through her bag. After minutes of checking and rechecking, she bopped her head up and gave me a look. "I think I left my keys in the car."

Lo and behold, there they were, still in the ignition. I sighed heavily and thought about what to do. Or more accurately, about if I should do it. "Fuck it," I said to myself.

I called her over to my car and offered to take her to my place. She gave me a sheepish smile and apologized and I told her I'd call her a locksmith in the morning. She was really going to be the death of me.

It was already 2 in the morning by the time I made it home. I was exhausted. So to cut some unnecessary chat short and get myself quicker in bed, I didn't bother to go over with the formalities and quickly suggested Rachael sleep in my room. My apartment only had one bedroom anyways and I never bothered to buy any spare blankets because guests were far and between in visitation.

I let her shower first while I changed into tiny flannel shorts and a loose tank top. I tried not to think about it. About the fact that I'd invited Rachael to my house and that she was spending the night in my own bed. A strange trepidation rung through my body as I struggled to keep my heart from beating out my chest. Why was I so nervous? I'd already brought her here, why the regret now? I tried to brush the feeling away as I laid on the bed and closed my eyes. The light in my room was still on as I waited for her to be done.

Facing the window, I finally heard the shower head shut off and movement in the bathroom across the hall. Then the door to my room opening and closing and wet feet quietly trying to move about the room. I pointed somewhere behind me, not bothering to get up and turn around. "Spare clothes are on the bean bag."

Rustling was heard soon after.

"Well haven't you been generous tonight. Thanks. And thanks again for letting me spend the night. I'm not normally this clumsy." I could sense her initial embarrassment was gone now from her tone and she was back to herself again. "Hey, this is cute. A little bit tight on the top though."

My eyes flashed open and I rolled over to snap at her to go topless then. So what if I was a little self conscious about my breasts being on the smaller side? But before I could even say a word, Rachael intercepted.

"Now I've got your attention."

I was looking at her now. Truly looking at her. The tips of her hair were still wet, slightly dripping and dampening her shirt. She had her bangs slicked back as well, accentuating her face fully in the bedroom light; her flawless thin brows and high cheekbones glistening. Her skin was so tantalizing glossy. My eyes slowly and unconsciously travelled towards her heavy chest and the subtle hard nipples poking through the thin material. Then down they went along her trimmed waist and long legs that never seemed to end. All the while, she was staring at me with knowing eyes and a slight smile resting on the corners of her mouth.

I felt my face blush and my senses rush back to me as I met those invasive brown eyes of hers and threw myself onto my side to avoid her gaze any further. Annoyed and flustered, I yelled at her to turn off the lights if she was done changing. I heard her giggle softly to herself.

Off the lights went and in she crawled under the covers. Silence seemed to be all that was left in the world as we laid there together. I'd expected her to say something more and do something else, but fortunately, she was quiet, and more importantly, behaved. Before long, sleep began to take over and the butterflies in my stomach soon faded away as I let myself slip into the river of exhaustion.

I awoke sometime later to early morning light pouring into the room; filtered dimly through the curtains as I gently stirred awake. I was awoken by the sensation of trawling fingers lazily rubbing the small of my back, underneath my top. It felt incredibly soothing and for a second, I thought about leaving it be. I stretched out my legs but for some reason, I couldn't untangle them from another pair of legs I'd apparently grown the night before. They were intertwined together and I furrowed my brows slightly at the complication.

Then it hit me and I popped my eyes open. Rachael was still here, still sleeping, her legs were over and in between mine, and her nails racking my backside. I jerked up as I got my bearings but suddenly Rachael's grip tightened and the one arm she had laid over me pulled me back down. Obviously she wasn't still sleeping.

I struggled to get out of her embrace but she just pulled me closer, until my chin rested on the top of her breast.

"R-Rachael! W-what are you??..."

"Shhh. You're too loud." She whispered.

I struggled some more and even tried pushing her away by the hips as my arm were trapped under hers. As if she had enough, she snatched my wrists and held them to my side and finally opened her eyes. I stopped for a moment as we stared back at each other in the silence of the morning. For some reason, I couldn't move under her eyes.

Then with a swift dash forward, she kissed me. Tentatively at first, then it rose to a hurried and hungry fire as she devoured my mouth. I couldn't move as she grabbed the back of my head and massaged her hand up and down my stomach; the shock paralyzingly me. Returning to my senses I pried my lips away from her dripping wet mouth. "Rachael! What the hell are you doing?! Get off!"

She turned a deaf ear to my demand and instead rolled herself on top of me. I fought with her; lashing out my arms in an attempt to strike her but she caught them like flies in the air and pinned them above my head. She waited for me to calm down as she straddled my hips and I had no choice but to do so as I quickly realized there was no way I could overpower her.

Once she felt my body fall limp, she loosened her grip on my wrists. Her chest was heaving heavily as was mine, and I glared up at her as she looked at me with an expression I couldn't identify. Her cheeks were red, she was flushed, and her eyes seemed glazed over. "You're a real dense one, you know? Or maybe stubborn is more accurate? I know it's a bad habit of yours to run away when things get hard or confusing, but I've seen the way you look at me and you know how I look at you. You're so beautiful. You're a lot of things that you can't even see yourself, and you keep running away."

I scowled at her in silence.

"I know you feel the same way I do. You had every chance to turn me down, but you didn't. So just stay still for once. Don't run away this time." I watched her as she sat back and slowly began to grind herself into my groin. I gasped and bucked at the sensation but she held me down and gently, slowly ground her pussy into me.

I tried to wrestle my arms from under her grip, kick her off, anything! But I couldn't deny the pulsating heat that was building up inside me as her hips gyrated against me. She watched me the whole time, her eyes filled with lust; carefully observing my every expression. I closed my eyes at my body's betrayal and moaned through gritted teeth. She seemed to like that and grounded deeper into me, taking longer and heavier strokes; trying to illicit more sounds from me. And I gave her the satisfaction, reluctantly.

She moaned in excitement from my writhing body and lolled her head as she started to feel the stimulation too. "I'm going to put my hand under your shirt, ok?" I glared up at her weakly, knowing full well she was going to do it without my permission anyway, but so hot from her gyrations that I couldn't refuse her anyhow. Her hands slid under the hem of my top and gradually slithered over my sensitive ribs; her fingers outstretched to feel every part of my soft warm belly, until she found my left breast and began kneading it.

I turned away from her, embarrassed at the act and how it was making me feel. Then she stopped massaging my breast for a moment to raise my shirt up to my neck. The cool air hit my nipples and I gasped at the sudden chill, but it wasn't a surprise more shocking than when I felt her mouth envelop my left nipple. She flicked her tongue up and down my pink nub and I whimpered at the invasion. I was too overwhelmed by the multiple stimulations I was being subjected to that I didn't even notice her remaining hand that was holding me down, slide down my arm and make its way into the hem of my shorts until it was too late.

She lifted her hips just enough for her to shove a leg between my own and spread them apart to make way for her real goal. All the while, she sprinkled soft wet kisses along my collarbone and shoulder to reassure me of her impending penetration. I felt her long slender fingers prod at my mound and then she slide them into my pussy. One finger first, to test the waters, and then two; making me latch onto Rachael's head and curl myself against her as I moaned in ecstasy.

I'd long abandoned my chance to escape and instead held onto Rachael for dear life as she pumped her fingers inside me. She sucked at my breasts and used her free hand to caress my arm; grinding herself against my leg in the meantime. She moaned into the nape of my neck and then lifted her head to kiss me again. This time, I parted my lips for her and allowed her tongue to snake in. She sucked on it lovingly and rolled her tongue over mine as I held her in closer.

But I couldn't oblige her any longer as my body tensed up. She was pumping faster and faster into me now and I screamed at the sensation. The deep hot feeling between my legs began to build in my lower abdomen. I couldn't take it anymore. Higher, and higher, and higher. I curled my toes and wrapped my legs around her as my climax erupted all at once, the organism rocking my body in wave after wave, pulsating through my pussy and up towards my center until I was left breathless.

My fingers were intertwined in Rachael's hair as I tried to come down from my orgasm. Her hot sweaty body on top of mine heaved in time to mine. I could feel her chest rising and falling and her ribs poking me softly. She felt so good. I wanted to stay like that forever.

After a few moments, she raised her head to look at me. Her eyes were warm and gentle and she had the most charming smile on her lips. "Is it ok if I said I wanted to be your girlfriend? Please say yes."

I paused at the sudden and random question. The silliness of it all was so funny and I found myself chuckling at her question. "I don't know if what you want will be found in me. I might even disappoint you. Why do you even like me?"

She sat up on her elbows with a serious look on her face. "My crush on you might've started as love at first sight, but you were just as I expected and then some. You know, the guys at work had a hard on for you too when you first started. They even told me that they were surprised you even wanted to work there. Stop doubting yourself and take a good look at who you really are. I found a whole lot of things about you that I liked over the time we spent together, and I think it's time you started seeing them too. You're more than meets the eye, Ivy. Plus, I really adore it when you put your glasses on your head. It's insanely cute." She pecked me on the cheek and I couldn't help but grin at her cheekiness.

"Can I ask you one thing?" I inquired.

"Of course."

"Why did you decide to work at the comic shop. Anywhere else would've been fine."

There was a long pause, so long that I had to peek at her to see what was up. There was a solemn but nostalgic look on her face that I'd never seen her wear before.

"My brother really loved comics. He even gave me his whole prized collection on the day I left for college," she laughed to herself as she hugged me tighter, "he uh, he passed away when I started my first job. I hadn't seen him for four years and I didn't have time to visit my parents when I came back to town, so I never got to say goodbye. I guess I saw the shop as a way to reconnect with my brother again, and I'm really glad I did it. For both his sake and mine."

We laid there silently, her revelation sinking itself into my mind. Then I turned to her and placed a hand on her cheek; caressing it softly as I looked her true in the eyes. "I'm glad you took the job too." She grinned that tantalizing grin of hers and kissed me passionately.

That morning, we spent all day talking about ourselves and making love in between.

12