All Comments on 'Coming Back Home to Mom'

by MisterReason

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
billdakidbilldakidalmost 8 years ago

Wow. What a mom. The story is short but most effective. The personal contact as well as the sexual contact is what makes it so effective. Keep them coming like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Mama's boy has it made

]With a Mom who loved him as he was and did anything he wanted, he did have it made at home, that's for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
And thank you for writing it in the first place!

A most enjoyable story -- please bring us more. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
sweet and sexy

Just goes to show that a boy's best friend is his mother, and his best fuckmate as well. Jason's pig of a wife disdained what he's got between his legs. But Nora is like all caring moms. She loves her kid's penis just because it is his penis. And by accepting him unconditionally as a young male she instills in him the self-confidence to give his mommy the hot incestuous fucks that melt her motherly heart and make her motherly cunt run like a river. Now I'm going to go to read other stories by MR, who gives every evidence of being a master of tales of family fucking, the best kind of fucking there is.

LatchonmeLatchonmealmost 8 years ago
Mature Moms

Loved your story . When I was younger I never had the pleasure of seeing mom in her undies let alone naked ,

That is till I retired from the navy aged 42 and spent a few months at mom& dads house.

The second week home I passed my mothers bedroom to see her making the bed in her white high cut briefs and bra she is 63 and 3 weeks later I found myself fucking the arse off her and have done most nights since x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very good story

Many moms feel like Nora that no woman is good enough for her son. After a divorce, guys often return to live with mom and both realize the relationship that is meant to be. Good job.

snorkie1979snorkie1979almost 8 years ago
Hairy mom

Like this story,needs more details,but still like a hairy saggy tit mom getting son's cock and cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This is awesome

And I suppose that it is because your story is very similar to my own. My Mommy never stopped giving me baths when I was young, like most mommies do. When I turned 18 she said it was time for our 'final step'. I had been sleeping in her bed for years, of course, and she had been wildly inappropriate before me but never made love with me. After college I married and it soon fell apart. Apparently I did not 'fulfill' her needs. Though she never really explained what those 'unfulfilled needs' were, she just went elsewhere immediately. I moved back in with Mommy and nobody thought it odd that a heartbroken and divorced man would go back home to his Mommy's comfort. And I've never left. So, this story is a bit special to me. To all you men out there who truly love their Mothers, yes, this really does happen, and so does the old cliche' "happily ever after".

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderover 7 years ago
Perfect

A perfect story. A perfect Mommy, loving, caring, motherly, hairy and saggy, aging but still perfect to her son, And I love that the son is underdeveloped with little hair height, muscle, or dick size. Love that despite his small dick he has huge over productive balls. Too many stories out there make the son a superhero with the body of a greek god and a dick the size of a pringles can, and the Mother still looks like a cheerleader. Fuck that! Mom/son should be all about this - their roles. Mommy has natural power and domination and her son can relax with her and trust her and feel free about any shortcomings in a way he can't with any other woman. And he worships her even if she isn't 21 anymore. Their bond is special and unique and powerful and irreplaceable. I wish I could be the son in this story it got it so right. Managed to feel pervy and sexy with the non-sexual mom/son nurturing elements, and the way they both cum so easily and with such passion for each-other rings true to me. More please!

Johnny0432Johnny0432over 6 years ago
TOO FUNNY, but I liked it 5 stars

A tiny guy with a tiny dick, just right for tiny mommy...

chytownchytownover 6 years ago
Cute Story****

Fun read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I Remember A Time

Oh yes. I remember it well. My mom used to give me a bath into my teens. There were times in that warm water that I would get so hard. But, then as my cock got hard and she saw it, she would gently grab hold of my 6 inch cock. It didn't take long for me to get so excited and then cum in that warm water. Then one night when we were all alone and she was washing me, she stopped and unhooked her bra and her big tits came out and she pushed one into mt eager mouth and I sucked as my mother gave me a good wank. That was the best cum I ever had until I got married. I still fantasize about her when I jack off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Would you not surmise?

that the "mother" went out of her way to sabotage the marriage?

One can only hope this story is only the product of a fertile imagination and not memories of past experiences. I shiver to think of man(?) of that age still wanting his mommy to give him a bath.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I remember my mom had been widowed two or three years, when one day she asked to look at my penis. I dropped my pants and she squatted down to look closely at me. Although I failed to realize it at the time, she had not been fucked in all that time and had not looked at a man's penis. She was hot and wet, and very much in need of some serious sex. It was many years later, after I had gone through a divorce that she and I were visiting and the topic of what turned me on sexually came up. There are many things that turn me on, not just one thing. So, I picked out one of my turn-ons. I was 33 at the time a nd she was about 55. I told her that I get turned on by a woman wearing sheer pantyhose without panties where I can see a woman's pussy and pubic hair. We dropped the discussion and it did not come up again. But, two years later she was traveling with me to er alma mater fir a reunion, and we shared a mote room together. She started taking off her clothes and stood before me in only sheer pantyhose. It was breathtaking to think she would do that for me! She said, "My pussy is wet and I need a man, and I think you can do the job just fine." When she said "pussy" I nearly came! Can you imagine those big wet mature pussy lips mashed against a see-through sheer nylon crotch and a huge bush?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sure wish my mom had been willing to take care of me after my divorce 30 years ago. Too bad she thought we couldn't do anything after she turned 60 as I finally got up the nerve to make a move on her when I was 35. But apparently I was too late in her eyes. She had allowed me to spy on her for years when I lived at home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was a bit short and not much build up just jump in the tub and then let's fuck!!! Gave it a 3!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous