All Comments on 'Coming From Behind Ch. 01-02'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
OldStormyOldStormyalmost 10 years ago
Welcome Back!

Great to get another offering from your wonderful pen. I look forward with great enthusiasm to the next episode. Please, keep writing, you are appreciated.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
ITS SO MUCH EASIER COMING FROM BEHIND

when you are so far back you think you are ahead,, TK U MLJ LV NV

mickymouse113mickymouse113almost 10 years ago
The Wife was smart!

At this early stage I find myself wanting him to end up with his wife. He made a mistake, an easy one to do, by working so hard and I think at the very least a face to face is due.

I look forward to seeing how this story progresses.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 10 years ago

You always write a story that fleshes out a character or two early on. In addition you take the time to give the reader a picture of the locale, in this case Interstate 80 and the miles and miles of highway from Salt Lake City to Reno. Although I think you could have talked a bit about crossing the vastness of the great salt lake, it is the Nevada desert and mountains that fascinate me. I drive from near Sacramento to southern Idaho frequently. Every time we make the trip I think about the early settlers pulling wagons across the empty land making twenty miles on a good day. It is mostly empty country, dotted here and there with small towns and ranches, but there are long stretches of not much but desert vegetation, rocks and harsh mountain ranges.

I love it............ at eighty miles an hour in modern comfort.

It is Interstate 80 after all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Beginning

I know where Terry was coming from. Except he got out while the getting was good.

Boyd Percy

jaybird8100jaybird8100almost 10 years ago
I'm impressed with the superb start and excellent writing!

Nice storyline and likeable main character, I used to drive chartered bus, so the travel aspect is refreshing and accurate. The interest in golf again, probably comes up again to lead to one of the plot lines or erotic adventures. I can fully sympathize with the feeling you get when you constantly put out 150% and take nothing for yourself. Looks like it will be a delightful series and I sincerely look forward to more five star entries that will surely become favorites! Cheers :) :) Smiling Jaybird :) :)

LeFrog08LeFrog08almost 10 years ago
Nice to see you back, friend, it's been a while.

I'm very pleased to see someone whose work I've really enjoyed in the past back at the keyboard.

A nice comeback, coaster2... I got hooked, as usual, and will look out for Ch. 2.

bruce22bruce22almost 10 years ago
Excellent Opener

The development of your protagonist's character is excellent. I have had the same feeling from driving to Elko, Nevada from LA and then on to Seattle from there. I swear that I did two hundred miles without seeing a human being. Not even cars coming in the other direction!

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersalmost 10 years ago
As always, Coaster...

A very entertaining read.

Harry

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Re-reading?

Not sure if I've read this before.

Looks like it might be worth reading again in any case!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Why isn't this in NON-EROTIC???

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

if good golf is an issue ya should have stuck around. There quite a number of public courses that will put many bigger name courses to shame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting come to Jesus epiphany!

Curious about the money and having to worry about working for a year. Really? Two mil+++ he could choose to bounce around for 5 years!

Fun story. Maybe a tad to much on the golf.

Curious to see where this goes!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman7 months ago

3 pages when 2 could have done it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous