Coming From Behind Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coaster2
coaster2
2,597 Followers

I was on the road again the next day, still wandering somewhat aimlessly. I thought about Yellowstone Park but decided it could wait. I'm not sure why but I felt I was in a hurry to get to the coast. I stayed with I-80 destined for Ogden, Utah on the Great Salt Lake. A little less than six hours driving by my calculations.

Utah didn't hold my interest for long and the next day I pushed west again on I-80, bound for Reno, Nevada. At least there I could find something to do for a couple of days. There were plenty of golf courses and some of them were connected to decent hotels. That looked like the answer.

From Salt Lake City to Reno is literally miles and miles of miles and miles. I hesitated to call it scenery even though there were snow-capped mountains and desert flatlands. But it was the sameness for hour after hour that almost put me to sleep. I made three pit-stops to make sure I was wide awake and paying attention. I wondered how many drivers had fallen asleep at the wheel on this freeway, especially at night.

I'd been to Reno years ago on a post-college blow-out with some friends. We got drunk, gambled stupidly, played wretched golf, and generally had the time of our lives. Cheap flights from the east made it all possible of course. To tell the truth, I don't remember much of the city, but that shouldn't be too surprising.

To Be Continued

coaster2
coaster2
2,597 Followers