All Comments on 'Coming From Behind Ch. 05-06'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow!

Thank you!

Great to see you back and with another sensational story!

So glad I lucked into seeing Chapters 03-04 this early.

C

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ode to chasing the little white ball...

Coaster2, I have read all your stories - I think Overboard is one of the best romance/LW stories on Lit. I felt Dexters..was also great.

You along with KK, DSQ and Reinquist have written some of the best multi part stories.

Well this is a little different story - an ode to golf. It's a bit of a departure from your existing story arc given there is no devious wife. Thanks for the effort and giving myself hours of enjoyment with your writing.

mcollectmcollectalmost 10 years ago
I hate golf

But I love this story, as well as all of your other ones. Keep up the great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent

I have also read most if not all of your stories and have fully enjoyed them. However, this one is different and I am MORE than enjoying it. I love golf and have played for over 60 years. Your narrative of the play was excellent. However, the real story is even better. Having just finished this segment I am already anxious to see the next part. I can see so many ways this can go and with your skills which ever way it does go it will be fun to be part of it. And that, is what I enjoy most of this story. You have skillfully sucked the reader into the story and that makes it so much fun.

Thank you very much

bruce22bruce22almost 10 years ago
Excellent work, as always

The protagonist is fascinating and the view of his worlds is very stimulating, both the golf and business aspects.

arincharinchalmost 10 years ago
I Believe

I've read this story before. The author maybe cleaned it up a bit and reposted. I'm enjoying it again.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
A really good yarn!

I am thoroughly enjoying reading what I like to call a really good yarn...woven together by a fine and talented hand. I am looking forward to going on and reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
this rings true

Just experienced selling a club to investors. Very well played.

DaveDeSadeDaveDeSadealmost 10 years ago
Hate golf, love the story

Golf has got to be one of the most useless pursuits in the history of mankind, but the author makes it sound exciting. I like the slow build-up in the relationship. I think it's more realistic. Anxiously moving on to the next chapter.

As a note to the critics, if you don't like the story, why do you keep reading?

Hiram325Hiram325almost 2 years ago

Not a golfer but liking this story very much.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman7 months ago

entreating, fascinating as usual. way too long as usual in describing the golf, nearly hole by hole with very little about the romance, the real reason.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous