All Comments on 'Coming From Behind Ch. 09-10'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604almost 10 years ago
Going great...

I'm looking forward to reading more of this enjoyable story. Thank you for sharing.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Very much into this story!

Waiting for the next chapter....definitely like this story line!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
technical jargon

I really love your story and your character development. The one thing I have a problem with is your technical jargon on the golf course. I have no idea what you are talkin' about most of the time, cause I don't know what any of the terms mean. Just friendly, not malicious.

Big BuddyBig Buddyalmost 10 years ago
Love the characters

Your characters are really wonderful. On the negative side, the stroke by stroke narration of the golf tournaments is overkill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
think of the descriptions

Of how she plays a hole and how they interact as seeing them in a situation and how each sees their role and the other reacts to it. Brilliant way of exposing character. If you have ever played golf, you would see it has a way of exposing a player's character in how they react to how things go. The golf gods giveith and they take away...sometimes you get a better result than you deserve and sometimes the opposite. But through it all you have to play your game which is what she is doing and thereby revealing herself to him. Which is why I think the golf helps you care about her. I have played with good golfers who are jerks. Those that impress manage to combine both.

gemman1gemman1almost 10 years ago
Great Story so far

I loved the way you weave a story together. This has been a very enjoyable series so far. Well written, especially for a golf fan like me. Thank you for that.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 7 years ago
A love affair with golf

Even though I've never played golf, and didn't understand half of it, the author made that part surprisingly engaging.

In some ways the story feels more like two loves are explored; Golf and Cat, and at times I'm not sure which of them is more important :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous