All Comments on 'Coming to Terms'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 7 years ago
Fresh

Fresh, easily accessible style. I enjoyed it. Honest, open, and sympathetic. Thanks. *****

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 7 years ago
Danny's lucky to have her .

And vice-versa.

Full marks. * * * * *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well written, but too much backstory.

I do not mean that it should be Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am or anything. But it takes a long, long time to get to the heart of the story. Consider starting in Medias Res.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Can't imagine why anyone would like this

It was very poorly written from a mechanical standpoint, and very dry and matter of fact. Not good entertainment at all.

Sidney43Sidney43about 7 years ago

I must admit to liking the writing style, short and to the point, but with a bit of humor thrown in. Kind of like writing a diary, but expecting someone else to read it. Don't know if Mrs. Magmaman actually wrote this, but it does seem a bit different that his usual writings.

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingabout 7 years ago
Old Tale Different Point of View

Story told from Danny's POV, "Part the Procedure", couple of years ago, longer & more detailed. Don't see the point of this redux except to see a little more background about Debra. Less entertaining & seems unnecessary. Surprised no one else has commented about this as a revival of an earlier better story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Mrs magmaman

Probably has a dick

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Read it from his point of view

And he left?

Anyway. I don't think much about your promiscuity and cheating but think these stories are mostly fun.

Glad you two are still fucking around with each other but fucking others really turns my stomach.

I'm undecided about the hand jobs, nothing me or my wife would do for others but for some reason reading about it from you two doesn't make me ill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 Watching paint dry was annony married love life

so his wife fucked the fleet and then annony cleaned her out!

GrandPaMGrandPaMabout 7 years ago
Welcome to the world of Literotica LW stories, Doc!

...I mean as a writer this time.

Just ignore the idiots who will cast aspersions - especially the unnamed ones.

You probbaly know this, but LW is a bit of a hotbed area in terms of an established base of commentators who seem deeply split between the "BTB crowd" and the "cuck crowd" (for lack of better terms). So expect comments from both POVs to add their unique spin on their reactions to your story and file them for what they're worth on your personal scale of morality/whatever. Just don't put too much weight on any of them is the best advice I can give to a newer writer here.

It is nice to know magmaman is still out there kicking (and hopefully he wasn't the fool in the news today for swimming too close to the Hawaii onshore lava flows - and therby living up to his MAGMAman nomenclature!) :-)

-GrandPaM

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
What happened as she saw it...

What happened as she saw it...It's a summary of the story told by her husband...Well told, but it's not able to make us understand her actions...3*

sugnasugnaabout 7 years ago
Huh

Not too much meat on the bone. She and Danny were past the point of having children, past the point of marriage and family. Why get married? Neither of them really took monogamy seriously. For those that don't get it, some people like having one person that they can count on as a life partner in ALL areas of life. Those people make a commitment and agree on being monogamous. In this story she divorced two husbands for cheating - then she went and did it herself. She was right, you don't really love your spouse if you cheat on them. This woman did not really know what love means. For those that are not monogamous please stick to your own kind. It is better that way.

starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 7 years ago
Thanks for sharing!

Magmaman is one of my favorites and I appreciate the update. I hope he gets better and comes back soon. Debra you are very brave for both being strong through the illness of your partner, and even more brave to share with us the very personal points of your life with us on this site. Sometimes commentators can be mean. Don't take it to heart, just remember the fun Danny has when he writes and enjoys his literary life for the pleasure of many. *****

smokepolesmokepoleabout 7 years ago
question...

Where all those question marks really "questions"? I think you may have been mistakenly placing "question marks" at the end of sentences where your voice rose, but the narrative wasn't actually posing a query.

might look into brushing up on that, but pretty good otherwise

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really?

Although I am a different professional other than a doctor I come from generations of doctors, father, both grandfathers, great grandfathers and siblings. I know a lot of hanky panky goes on between doctors and doctors and doctors and nurses, etc. But even in my father's generation he would not be alone in the examining room with naked women (maybe it was just his practice). I find it hard to believe that nurses commonly jack off their patients as you seem to imply. Also, if the doctor you worked with did stuff that you consider problematic in the "old days" I can only wonder what that would be since you do not seem to think nurses jacking off patients while thy are in the hospital is unusual even in this day and age. If any doctors or nurses out there have an opinion on how common place sex between doctors and nurses and their patients in their medical offices and hospitals is nowadays I would be interested in hearing it since it doesn't jibe with what I would think is likely in this era of lawsuits, sexual harrasment, etc.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really badly written

Not by a doctor. Doctors don't sexually assault patients (that's what it is). Just some old perv, sitting around dreaming gay dreams about touching men's cocks.

patilliepatillieabout 7 years ago
Great update

But that doesn't absolve you of your behavior with Thad(that is the name you give him) after your infidelity. He was an immature clown that clearly irritated your husband, even before you gave yourself to him during the massage. How could you be so in error not read the signs of your husbands dissatisfaction? I can go back and read his story, but the reason he left the house is you gave yourself to that young asshole without his explicit permission. and despite his clear signs of agitation with Thad.. Doesnt matter that you set him up with multiple hotties prior, it looked (to him) like y ou did that to soften him up, or make his position defenseless, when you allowed yourself to be taken by a younger, hotter man. No excuses, that would have been the end of the relationship for me. You are lucky Danny is still with you.

TimLovesToEatPussyTimLovesToEatPussyabout 7 years ago
You are Damn Lucky

you have a man like Danny, and he is still with you!

That said, to your credit, you were honest and took full responsibility for the emotional pain and suffering Danny went through.

You might want to think about what this does, to his health, before you do it again.

4*s for not trying to pass the buck on your actions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

you wouldnt know love if it came and fucked you in your slutty ass. BTB i say.

GrandPaMGrandPaMabout 7 years ago
!OH! Some Annony has taken umberage...

...to something I said in comments here.

Just imagine the emotional pain I feel at having caused such grievous injury to he/she/it. (If you didn't read sufficient raw facetiousness into that comment, try quintupling your facetiousness perception levels and re-read the above again...repeat these instructions as needed until the comprehension eluding you is acquired.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A very shallow but adequate relationship. At least the money is good.

Sex is just sex to the same extent food is just food. How special or important either are is a measure of your sensitivity and your sensuality. Fucking people outside your marriage, with or without permission, is only as important as your marriage is. Fucking around no big deal? Then I suspect your marriage is equally, no big deal. Some people think pasta is just starch, steak is just protein, pate' is just liver, and sharing your body is just sex. For such people the brain is definitely NOT the most important sex organ. For some people sex involves no more meaning than it does for two beagle hounds who bump into each other in the woods, or an alley.

The woman you portray here might have the technical skill to treat illness, but she lacks the heart and mind to be a loving wife. She discovered love at the head of a penis. Actually, that simple statement pretty much sums up everything about this woman's concept of love, and being a wife.

Thanks for a very honest and piquant portrayal of a very shallow and cheap woman. Not worthless, just not worth much. Well done, if that was you goal.

0zed0zedabout 7 years ago
Meh!

Well of course Magmawomen took you back! He is a known wimp, and a non-man. She was probably just angry that she was unable to watch you fuck, and then eat out your lovers "leavings" afterwords.

bruce22bruce22about 7 years ago
Wow! I am amazed by the comments

Being ancient myself I really appreciate the openness of the nurses in Mrs, Magmaman's clinic. I wish I could go over there and use their services. I was especially pleased to see that MGM is alive and kicking. Thanks!

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiabout 7 years ago
This story varied

from Danny's. He was really pissed at Debra for fucking Thad, she did so without his OK and I believe that was when he left her. It read like Danny had basically given up and only came back to her because he had no where else to go. Could be why he got sick, when the love of your life betrays you (twice) it affects your health and well being. TK

chytownchytownabout 7 years ago
Just A Great Story*****

I enjoy his and your stories I like your styles. Thanks for sharing!!

Jim44444Jim44444about 7 years ago
Thanks for the update

I was wondering why Danny had not written much lately. I look foward to his return to Literotica.

Your perspective in this journey was refreshing. Too bad the momma-boy fags who cannot handle an empowered woman took this as an opportunity to spill their venom. I have no doubt that you and Danny found humor in the virtual spittle flying in the comments. I feel sorry for the fools that are unable to see the beauty in your relationship. Two people sharing themselves and their desires with each other.

Peace to you and Danny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank you Debra, I am glad to hear you, and MM and your relationship are good

I was worried he had passed away or gotten really ill. OldBearSwitch.

Please ignore the haters! (With apologies to Dean Martin and Al Martino)

When you share us your life

And you get lots of strife

L Wife Story!

When you tell what you KNOW

But trolls say it aint so

L Wife Story!

When your gaffe, reconciled

Drives the judgmental wild

Dear Signore

Scusame but you see they're

Just jealous of thee L W Story!

OldBearSwitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
SINCERE THANKS

Debra, you have nothing to fear regarding your ability to write an interesting story. I, for one, think you did just fine. Even more inportant to me is that you informed all of Danny's loyal readers that his health is improving and he will once again delight all of us with his rare ability to entertain with his stories. Ever since I had the pleasure of reading "The Bitch Took the Dog" I have been a fan of Magmaman and have endeavored to read each one of Danny's works. When I was unable to find any new submittals, I was fearful that all of us had lost one of the best contributors of erotica. Thank you, Debra, for letting us know that we can look forward to continuing submittals by Danny. I would enjoy reading more of your work too, Debra.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Interesting story

Well I have just recently run into the site and magmaman stories and I can say I am a fan, hope his health keeps on improving. It was nice to read this from your point of view Debra, now I am goign to read the more longer happening from Danny side. Its good that your relationship is as strong as before but I have some questions after the failing happened, did it made you revalute your ex husbands affairs, or in insigth those relationships were doomed to end no matter the course??? I know is a personal question so please don't take insult in my inquisition. Well as stated before thanks for the story and I loved the way you and your husband aproach the infidelity aspect of reationships and their consecuences.

anonymousinblueanonymousinblueabout 6 years ago
fake

It's

like the Bible and evolution, just fables for the itchy ears. There

was a convenient gap around the time Mr. left the house and then was

back in. Not much else was mentioned other than a setup. It's possibly a

deep tell. No consequences were really mentioned, but it might take a

second read to pick up on the more subtle aspects.

My black friend of 02/09/17 puts some good words to the unwritten story.

I guess you can't please everybody. If you slant it towards sex, you

get responses like my friend; slanted towards healthy you get boos and

calls to stop writing in this section. So, I say, just piss and let it

land where it does, and if it gets on your pants, use them to wipe your

ass. And if they like it, it makes more material (no pun intended) for a

story.

This story was set up well for turning the wife into a pain slut for

lifetime penance, but it didn't go that way. The only difference

between sleeping on the couch and at the foot of the bed is one is less

comfortable but a lot more erotic.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
from a cheater

to turning him into a slut like her.....yeah great marriage

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Danny should have dumped your cheating ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...