All Comments on 'Coming Together'

by Omenainen

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

But needs much more in the way of foreplay/preliminaries.

Needs extended involvement of/with her boobs.

Needs much more in the way of details of her playing with his cock and balls before cock enters pussy.

Needs much more in the way of details of her pussy getting eaten.

Needs mutual mastutbation, each watching the other.

Needs dialog about what kind of porn each watches, and what each fantasizes about while masturbating.

Four stars.

Member968Member968over 1 year ago

Five stars. I thought the story/character development was good without making it a novel. The FWB angle was also interesting. Agree with anonymous that there could have been more details with the sex acts, particularly the lack of clarity on the final pegging scene, which was unclear. Nonetheless, well written story with a plausible ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Got me so hard!

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDover 1 year ago

These two make me so happy. I love flawed characters, and you have auch a subtle hand with them. Reading this again was pure joy

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royaleover 1 year ago

Very well written. I enjoyed it. 5 from me.

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowover 1 year ago

A wonderful story. Not predicable, the characters are likeable and have depth and realism. And I love a woman who's not shy about asking for what she wants. And she did ask... they built trust and she didn't force or shame him into trying new things. Refreshing (and doesn't "need" a single thing more ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

weird...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Two wonderful characters that your tale brought together - they certainly deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ehh...,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want a Skye of my own.

humminbeanhumminbeanover 1 year ago

Just some nice, friendly pegging - no power games or anything weird. And I like how the scars just sort of dropped out of the story, the way things like that do once people get used to each other. They're not flaws, they're just Skye. I hope more is on the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Read it a second time. These two make my heart happy.

EmmersonWritesEmmersonWritesover 1 year ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. The almost-romantic approach to the casual meeting and exploration of anal sex was arousing and inspiring. While I don't have your skill as a wordsmith, I used this story as an inspiration for an upcoming story. If you'd like to read it before it's published on LIT, please drop me an email. Either way, thanks for this story. Emmersonwrites001@gmail.com

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 1 year ago

Loved it. Hope they find a man to share so he can cum in her while being ass fucked.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

Despite the fact this story has hot sex central to it’s core and both participants have their own issues, there’s a lovely innocence about the way it develops that’s really endearing. Generally speaking I always want more of something I’ve thoroughly enjoyed, but this story would spoil if you added to it; as the saying goes, it small, but perfectly formed. Easy 5⭐️ Btw, many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very well written story that reminds us about our sensuous discoveries.

Aurora_DickensonAurora_Dickensonover 1 year ago

Another lovely - and quirky - story. You have a real talent for creating likeable characters, and crafting sensuous stories that avoid cliché. Five stars from me!

KurichanKurichanabout 1 year ago

The best. Her cosmetic flaw is both sexy and realistic. Not sure if he had to have both her housemates. I don’t know if he had to be a super stud for you to pull this off. Anyway, great story.

Jackie.HikaruJackie.Hikaru8 months ago

Fun story! Congrats on being nominated for the reader's choice award!

FleshorFantasyFleshorFantasy8 months ago

Fantastically written and capturing from start to finish.

At the start I thought Skye was going to be some nympho ditz but I loved the way you built up her character and I loved her authentic geekiness.

5*

JuicyplayJuicyplay6 months ago

This is just so beautifully hot and subtle at the same time. So liberating for straight men, too - thank you! I am voting for you. And I just love this quote: "Why would it be slutty to have things done to his anus, when it felt normal to do things to hers? Why was he having these metaphysical conversations with himself when he was having his ass fucked in the most delicious way? Oo, and here came another finger."

BramblethornBramblethorn6 months ago

Congrats on a well-deserved win!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Agreed with above. Liberating.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good premise.

Not a good story.

Simply not erotic -- to me at least.

Needs long details of who's doing what to whom. And how it feels to each of them.

Two stars.

KaiHavertz_29KaiHavertz_2913 days ago

You say that English is not your first language & ask that we might forgive your errors (of which I saw none btw)....but your writing is so very good that I wonder how much better you must write in Finnish? This is the second story of yours which I have had the pleasure of reading so I am really looking forward to reading the remainder of your Literotica catalogue. Your writing style is so very tidy yet your characters are so very well drawn. Such a pleasure to read your work; thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOmenainen@Omenainen
I write stories I like to read and publish them here in hope someone else might enjoy them too. Comments are much appreciated. English is not my first language, so go easy on my mistakes. I’m also writing under a second penname with the wonderful AwkwardMD. Our collaborat...