Commander Murphy and the Mad Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wonderful, let me check my calendar for a second." The president turned his head and looked at someone in his office.

They heard him say, "Change that. I will be in Florida that weekend."

He turned back to the camera. "If the good Lord is willin' and the creek don't rise, the wife and I will be there. We can coordinate all this later."

Angie said, "Sir, Mr. President, may I beg a favor of you?"

"It would be my pleasure young lady, ask away."

"I have no living family, would you consider giving me away in our wedding?"

"Miss Angie I am honored that you asked me, I would love to do that for you, under one condition."

"What would that be Sir?"

"There must be absolutely no publicity and no press."

Andy answered, "Sir, with your permission, if you and the first Lady will stay with us in our home I can guarantee complete privacy. We live in a one square mile fenced and guarded compound. We have a very sophisticated communications system also.

"If you will take me fishing you have a deal. I wish I could see that big bass Angie caught."

"Sir, your wish is my command, as a matter of fact we have that very bass in a huge aquarium in our family room."

"Angie, this is some man you are marrying. He is quite amazing."

"Sir, I agree with you completely."

"Good day to both of you, I am looking forward to seeing both of you soon." His picture slowly faded away leaving the screen blank.