All Comments on 'Commando Caper'

by sarahhh

Sort by:
  • 111 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
VER EDUCATIONAL

LOVED THE DRINK RECIPES! LOL

jolena73jolena73almost 17 years ago
Good Story

Good Story!can't wait til part 2.

Ant_ZAnt_Zalmost 17 years ago
LMFAO!

so where exactly is this bar SINNERS SALOON? sounds like my kinda place. Hilarious story and hot too

wiscman45wiscman45almost 17 years ago
Interesting

Very interesting story. Sounds like you might have had some experience with the idea or you have a wonderful sexy imagination. ;)

bribenkbribenkalmost 17 years ago
Gotta love that Sarahhh

wish I were her uncle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Every single one of your stories paint

women in a terrible light, as if we were all sluts. You must be a man, the way you write. It's always the same thing with the same narcissistic lead character who's too stupid to know how to show some pride and some class.

prop69prop69almost 17 years ago
Damn Sarahhh That Was HOTTT!!!!

This was a winner!!!!

My Dick was tenting the whole time. It's still hard thinking of Part 2.

This was one of your best and most Dick Throbbing stories. I loved the way you brought in the gays guys and blended gay, lesbian, and rough sex together.

Still haven't gotten the last pic you promised.

lol

Prop/bshell/Al

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
HOTTT

So fucking HOT, you are the only author I keep up with anymore and now I have to go relieve some pressure in my dick.

ShiningAndShannonShiningAndShannonalmost 17 years ago
YOWZA

Great story! gotta love those steeler girls!! only thing is how can she continue w/ the blowjob knowing her uncle is a Browns fan? just jaggin'! keep the stories ( and your fans) coming!!!

mel_nmel_nalmost 17 years ago
Excellent work

I just registered yesterday although I've been reading stories on this site for a month or so. This is the best story I've read here yet. Thanks, Melinda

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
sarahhh is the HOTTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarahhh is absolutely the hottest, sexiest writer at Literotica. This story describes my very favorite fantasy. I have always "dreamed" of this type action. Sarahhh,you are a wet dream cum true.You never fail to get a "rise" out of me. Thanks!!!!!!!!

sarahhhsarahhhalmost 17 years agoAuthor
Now see here anonymous troll who 00'd me and

said "Every single one of your stories paint

women in a terrible light, as if we were all sluts. You must be a man, the way you write. It's always the same thing with the same narcissistic lead character who's too stupid to know how to show some pride and some class."

I write for the audience. My readers here want funny slutty smut. Right boys (and some girls)? They like it even better when the story has an incestuous bent. Right, Daddy? But even an anonymous troll like you might like my next story entitled "Scarlet Witch Destroys Evil Empire." I submitted it yesterday, and it is all about a female superhero who saves the world (well, at least Red Sox Nation).

lukinfurfun78lukinfurfun78almost 17 years ago
A must read!!!

Having read all of the submissions I will have to say that this story is absolutely WONDERFUL!! SARAHHH definately has my vote, and I believe her story will have the votes of many others as well!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot story!

Well it sounds like you can get into some wonderful mischief when you go commando very sexy write too sarahhh

Steve

yrick1956yrick1956almost 17 years ago
Nude Day Success

Sarah, you did it again, I would spend nude day with you any time you want. Just promise I can have your panties. The blowjob was fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Commando in Red Sex Nation

Awesome as always, love! The blow job was the best. One day, I've got to feel that for real. >:o)

Cemmaes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nude Day Spectacular

sarahh,

that was a great story!!! I would love to celebrate with you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Skanks

So these cum-stained hoors fuck anything that moves. That's part is fine but why can't the one wash her damn hair when she gets up in the morning? What a skank.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
You never mentioned they were brain surgeons...

Hats off to Kara & Sarah - two of the most stupid characters to ever grace the pages of Literotica. I was laughing too hard at their dialogue to even get turned on by the story. If that was your intention - then mission accomplished. I'm giving it a 100 for the comedy level.

Invisible2uInvisible2ualmost 17 years ago
Pure Comedy!

I had to agree that the story was more comical than anything else. I seriously liked it, if anything, for the comedic dialogue! Good Story!

menatvmenatvalmost 17 years ago
Another fine story

Both very funny and erotic at the same time. You paint great visual images, sarahhh!

Though if I do find your panties...you ain't getting them back! :) :P

Another great story..

IndianJoeIndianJoealmost 17 years ago
blow me i'm a Browns fan

lol a Steelers fan gave a Browns fan a blow job. that made a good story great!

Oral RexOral Rexalmost 17 years ago
Will the real woman please stand up, or kneel down

Some women have strong personalities and loads of self-esteem. They receive respect from all the men and women that know them. Some of these same women also love to suck cock, have sex in a variety of places and generally have sex outside the box. They know who's got the real power in a blowjob. So, kudos to Sarahhh for writing her funny and arousing stories and thereby entertaining, titillating and brightening our days. I suggest that her detractors look inside themselves to find out what scares them about a happy, confident, horny woman doing what she loves.

ScribbledScribbledalmost 17 years ago
An objective critique . . .

Scouries, the most popular author on Literotica, has reviewed this story in the forums and here is what he said:

"I don’t usually review other author’s stories. But in this case I thought I’d make an exception. Mainly because I thought the poor girl was badly treated in the last Literotica contest. Imagine banning the most popular authoress on the site, a multiple contest winner, a writer who is always able to generate huge amounts of feedback from the reading public.

And just because a small group of AHers are jealous of her.

Okay, I’ll concede she can be hard to appreciate sometimes. It’s always hard, graphic writing. And then there’s the humor angle. Humor isn’t easy at the best of times. And when you’re writing porn? Incest?

A lot of her critics charge that she demeans and defames all females, that her typical female narrator and lead character is the worst possible representative of modern womanhood possible.

Strangely I’ve never felt that way. Yes her Steeler hatted girl (basically the same person in most of her stories), spends her days talking dirty and sucking cocks and manages to get herself in every possible kind of disgusting situation, but…

…but there’s pluckiness to the Sarah character. The men are ultimately playing by her rules. One of the last lines in this story perhaps best shows the real Sarah: "We won't be the only ones getting it up the ass, Kara!" I squealed with a lewd smirk. And…

…and as a male reading her stories it seems to me it’s the male characters who always come off worse. Her men have absolutely no redeeming features. I’m actually surprised that the male members of our audience like her so much. It’s a tribute to her skill that she can balance her anger, her humor and her sarcasm with the ability to arouse.

This story has actually been put in the wrong category. Sarahhhh puts in an ‘uncle’ at the end to make it an Incest story (to generate viewers is my guess) but it’s essentially an Erotic Coupling Category story.

It’s a great fun read. Period! As I’ve said before you may not want to read a sarahhh story every day but when one does comes out you’d be a fool not to read it. I gave it a five. And suggest you go out and read it if you haven’t already. And sarahhhh has wonderful tits!

And if I might suggest something to other Literotica Nude Day Contest entrants – don’t follow this advice from Sarah:"Oh yeah, now I remember, Kara. Whatever we do for Nude Day this year, we should do it sober."A couple of drinks just might be exactly what you need!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
another good one sarah....

Sarah has a knack for humor. There is no question about that! It was a good story, one full of fun. Be careful what you ask for "Browns" fan......You might lose something very near and dear to you if a Steelers gal gets her way!

Good work Sarah...as always.

tz

Evan81Evan81almost 17 years ago
Awesome

Girl your stories are simply the best even though you are a Steelers fan. But I forgive you because the Ravens kicked your ass twice last year and sacked Big Ben like what, 14 times? Your stories always give me a big laugh and a bigger hard on. Incidentally, I have your panties and they now have cum in them.

melj2ndmelj2ndalmost 17 years ago
Bare Bottoms Rule

Lot's of fun on your nude day. Back in "the" day, my frat and sister sority had a swim in at a nearby lake that turned into a nude fest that was repeated for the next two years. There was as much booze there as at your bar in the story. That day was and is remembered by every participant. The sisters turned out to be more aggressive than the frat boys. But then, we were just boys. You sweet things are (wow) women that know how much bare bottoms rule. Going commando in a mini skirt is a sure way to attack a bunch of bungling boys. Great story.

happycamper11happycamper11almost 17 years ago
hot hot hot

first time reading you work and loved it. will most definitly read more.

teddybare1980teddybare1980almost 17 years ago
hey I'm commando too!

get it--Teddy Bare? once again you have taken me to a place I want to go. to that place to witness the slut slide where naked girls slide down the bar getting trashed. oh and i was at your Super Bowl in my hometown. not a Steelers fan but a Jerome Bettis fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Run of the mill

Like most of your work, it's just porn, nothing more.

craiggie501craiggie501almost 17 years ago
Porn !!

Damned right it's porn, you're a dirty minded young women (that's why I like you). GIVE ME MORE PORN !! Fancy coming here, reading a story and then complaining it's PORN .. hahaha. Like going to a prostitute and complaining that she fucked you ..

Love Ya Work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
outstanding

Sarahhh,

I love to be amused while reading erotica. This was well written and enjoyed the lighthearted approach to some of the scenarios. Cheers

-N

omartinezomartinezalmost 17 years ago
what a boner

mine I'm talking about. what a hot, wet, juicy, funny story. I can't wait for the sequel where your uncle gets some dirty sex in the boat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
FAMILY AFFAIR

I THINK IT IS JUST PLAIN SICK THAT YOU FUCK EVERYBODY IN YOUR FAMILY. I AM GOING TO HAVE MY HOT SISTER READ YOUR STORIES

socialman1234socialman1234almost 17 years ago
cool

this is a really good story. i just wish i could write as good.

wilson85pwilson85palmost 17 years ago
The lady doesn't just write porn well

I bought her book Rattrap. It's as good as some by your best selling authors, IMHO. Read some of the reviews at Amazon.com. That one guy Jose Romero is a sports writer from the Seattle Times. He has been on ESPN Cold Pizza (now First Take) during the NFL season. My only complaint about this author is that she is a fucking Steelers fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
hot hot hot !!!

you are the best author on this site for sure. I check frequently to see if you written something new. but I agree with the last guy about you being a Steelers fan. thanks for the memories Danny from Dayton. I forgot my damn password.

ScribbledScribbledalmost 17 years ago
Gr8 story!!!

Loved the story . . . made me stiffer than wet blue jeans on a clothesline at 40 below.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wonderful

As usual another grande story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awesome Story

This is by far the best story out here. Thanks Sarah from Tedman40

starman2718starman2718almost 17 years ago
Happy Nude Day!

Sarah,

The story was told with your usual inimitable sense of humor! No writer on this site uses humor as well as you!

As for your panties, . . . I'll just keep looking for them!

the good docthe good docalmost 17 years ago
sarahh nick here

Hi sarah i loved the story, it has an adventure to it that was fun to read as well as the sexual adventure. I am looking forward to reading the second chaptor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I have been there

to that bar Sinner's Saloon. Really we have a bar by that name where I live. no slut slide though but I love the concept!

Pro_Ball_PlayerPro_Ball_Playeralmost 17 years ago
Sarah, you are such a tease.

I mean, you know damn well I have your panties! And this little charade of yours...... going around showing yourself off, you know that's not what proper girls do.

Being naked in public? I'm shocked! Shocked! I tell you.

You're going to get the spanking of your life the next time I see you. Just like before. I'm going to put you over my knee and pull that sorry excuse of a skirt up over your soft and flawless bottom. Then I'm going to have to spank each of your little cheeks until they are pink. I'll let you rest for a few minutes when I do finally pull your panties down and then you'll get 20 more swats.

We'll see how much you like being naked and exposed, then. Won't we! Won't we?

Good job on the story. You know any man loves a story about a girl who will take her clothes off. :)

nick1966_38nick1966_38almost 17 years ago
great story

As always loved the story Sarah My dick is so hard now just wish you were here to take care of it

lwt771lwt771almost 17 years ago
commando = HOT!!

Great story, Sarah!! I can't wait for the sequel!! "Tuna melt", huh? I'd love to go fishing with a fellow commando! Email me soon! Take care!

lwt771

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
thanx for the tips

I'm a bartender and I never heard of a couple of those drinks. so you give me something new to suggest to the girls. Of course, Blowjobs are always a big favorite with the girls. but why do they giggle when they drink one? I don't think you and you girlfriend giggled. or gagged. Way to go!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
OMG Sarah

Hi Sarah...this is one of your biggest fans,and I can only say that this was the best of your stories so far. I love the combo of lesbian and straight sex and the drink titles were awesome..and they worked,did'nt they?I hope you write more like that,as I always feel these are your own first hand experiences,which makes it even better...thanks Mike.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Comandoooooo

funny stuff

CanadianForLifeCanadianForLifealmost 17 years ago
awsome

have to love the stories by sarahhh. always good and always get me off.

connielingusconnielingusalmost 17 years ago
the best yet

The way you continue to top yourself is wonderful. You seem to combine the best of good raw sex and pithy commentary. I can't wait for the next installment of Sarahhh. Keep up the great work, you keep me up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot!

This is very hot sarahhh love to be on Nude Day with you some time too:)

Steve

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent

Splat! Splat! The sound of creamy cum hitting the floor as I jacked my thick dick while reading this awesome story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
one more time!!!

Sarahhh, you've done it again! proving that sex can be fun has become your specialty and damn but you are good at what you do. I wish I could've been there.

nakedisbeautifulnakedisbeautifulalmost 17 years ago
GRRRREEEEAAAAAT!!!!!!

Great story. Hope my submission is every bit as good. Watch for it to be coming soon. "Monthly College Nude Day"

RichardS50RichardS50almost 17 years ago
Joe FUCKED My Daughter's Sweet Mouth???

DAMNIT SARAH!! I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM YOUR UNCLE JOE, DIDN'T I? HE HAS STUCK HIS SLIMY COCK IN BOTH MEN AND WOMEN'S ASSES. HE IS PROBABLY COVERED WITH HERPES SORES, VD WARTS AND AIDS, TOO. I'M SURPRISED YOU DIDN'T TASTE SHIT ON HIS DICK WHEN HE MADE YOU SUCK HIM OFF IN THE BAR. HE PROBABLY FUCKED THE DUDE HE WAS WITH BEFORE FINDING YOU! YOU ARE GOING TO GET A WHIPPING WHEN YOU GET HOME TONIGHT. NOT TO MENTION, ARE GOING TO BE GROUNDED FOR A MONTH. NO WAY IS MY DAUGHTER GOING TO HAVE HER TUNA MELTED WITH THAT SON-OF-A-BITCH, JOE.

MAYBE AFTER YOUR BUTT COOLS OFF FROM THE SPANKING, I'LL LICK YOU TO A COUPLE OF CUMS, BEFORE GIVING YOU A GOOD FUCKING. NOW GET HOME, RIGHT NOW!!

LOVE, DADDY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
MIND BLOWING

This is something I have not read for quite some time. Cudos Saarah. Great job. Keep the good work going.

SUCKUSUCKUalmost 17 years ago
MIND BLOWING

GREAT WORK SARAH. REMEMBER RUNA. THATS ME. KEEP THE GOOD WORK GOING

MattB59MattB59almost 17 years ago
Great Nude Day Story By one of My Favorite Authors

Very Good story allways enjoy all your stories keep up thegood work looking forward to the next one, allways a pleasure to read your stories.

RebelWolfRebelWolfalmost 17 years ago
aweeeeeeeesoooooommmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

As always great story sweetie.. Cum suck me off

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Dirty Sex on the Boat

was great! dont pay any attention to what my brother Richard says. he is a motherfucker. love, Uncle Joe

BarnabyBarnabyalmost 17 years ago
Another Winner!

Sweetie, I always look forward to your stories because no matter how dirty your characters get, they never lose their sense of fun! Isn't that what sex is ultimately supposed to be about? Thanks for a few more hotter than hot minutes, babe!Looking forward to reading Rattrap!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sarah -the mind blower

Sarah

Your Story comes with humour and angling sex throb.U do a good job-Pl keep it on

Great girl

bribenkbribenkalmost 17 years ago
Gotta love that Sarahhh

Hey Sarahhh...I've got all the alcohol you can drink at my place....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
fantastic!

This lady has a gift for writing, detailed imagery. And she's witty as hell on top of that

psgnationpsgnationalmost 17 years ago
I Commando to read this!!!

Sarahh you r the hottest writer in the universe , please dont ever stop

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
to hott

that was to hot any personal experience in that.

sean

loneman22@myspace.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow.

From Dan (The Long Island Iced Team Man!): Fucking hot! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great story!!!

i read it four hours ago and i'm still hard! like viagra in the form of prose!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
sweet

very nice good action and well written, love the uncle twist as well.

scott from myspace

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
better and better

damn....yer stories keep getting better and better girl:) *grabs the shop vac to clean up the mess* keep em cummin

and by the wya thsi is the firebreather on yer myspace;)

BrigoBrigoalmost 17 years ago
Awesome

Superb Story, I look forward to more of your writing! Loved the fact she wore a Steelers hat!!!!

mcubs2mcubs2almost 17 years ago
you are the best Sarah

Hi Sarah...you are the best fucking hot writer on Lit.Commando Caper just emphasises that..you had me hard from the beginning to the end ,and i came to the obvious conclusion! Please write more,and keep that great sense of humour cumming baby...all your stories are brilliant..thanks for keeping me hard. mike

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Definitely Twisted!

So very twisted, I loved it! It got me really excited, I had to keep reading!

Lillian2YungLillian2Yungalmost 17 years ago
Dirty Sex on Deck

This sounds very familiar and I've got to admit that you changed the names but the events ring very true. Parts of it anyway. Like the city water reservoir and the cops ... didn't something like that happen like three or four years ago? And the Sinners Saloon really cracked me up!! Tried the trance last night and I have to say it didn't agree with me very much. But hey to each her own;D

Anyways babe I loved this story and I look forward to your new book Tamar's Sword: The Calling which should be out any day now right?

Lilly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice Adventures

Got to say you grab my attention with the story. Nice details too. Could these be experiences, instead of a story? LOL

Freejack

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
nice...

But really, sounds like just another tuesday to me ;). very nice, you have quite a talent Sarah. - Andrew

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Well Written

Nicely Written...well worded....

jimdel11jimdel11almost 17 years ago
good stories!

really like all of your stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sarahh where do you come from.

i've been reading these tales for a long time but noone consistantly writes better than you!! kudos darling kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent

I loved the story and your style. I can't wait for your next one. - Mike

scouries_scouries_almost 17 years ago
Almost

Oh, Sarahhh, you almost got me hard. Are you going to send me my titty picture,and letter now?

psgnationpsgnationalmost 17 years ago
my heart isnt the only thing beating

sarahhh , your stories always change my day. I can be in the worst mood and hate life and think life sucks , but then i read your stories and im happy as can be. This story was excellent , the dialogue and sex were top notch and got me excited more than once. Just keep up what your doing because you really touch people with your writing( i wish) lol.

always hard after reading you,

paul

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot Damn!

This is one of the hottest stories I have read in a long time and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It has everything a good story should have. Bare ladies, exhibitionism, fake cops, incest. You name it, it's there. Well, maybe not everything. There aren't any dogs or donkeys or things of that ilk. And no football players, but other than that, it was great. Let there be more!!

GrampyWriterGrampyWriteralmost 17 years ago
Classic Sarah

I always look forward to a new`Sarah story because I know it will be chock full of sex, buddy sucks, beutiful women in either their underwear or everything except their underwear but never without their STEELER'S hat. But most important of all is the fact that a Sarah story never runs out of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
talk about girls gone wild!

damn funny too. thanks for the great story. Ronnie

BrettJBrettJalmost 17 years ago
From a fellow author

Liked it hon - as I do most of your stuff - but oddly, did't LOVE it - it just seemed a smidge slower than your normal, hot work. I'm not worried though, I know you've got lots more kinky fun yet to cum!

mmacmmmacmalmost 17 years ago
never mind the weather

A heady cocktale of cocks and commando tails. But do collars still match those cuffs? Did you tweeze blond hairs from tween your teeth, or had Kara done the decent thing? And what of you, was that scarlet gash framed by scarlet hair, or bared to the world? The next story presumably, possibly hopefully, will deal with close shaves, both literal and metaphorical, giving the faithfull reader greater insight inside. Hmmm. Funny, funny!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
funny stuff!

Sarahh, you crack me up! This read like one of my old Nancy Drew books, but full of sexual one-liners and lots of cocks and tongues! Poor Nancy never had that much fun! Thanks for a good laugh.

~Tori

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great reading

Really liked your story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
YESSSSSSSSSS

This is one H O T story. You had my attention from the first paragraph. Keep "it up". ROFL

bkel88bkel88almost 17 years ago
As usual...Outstanding!

Love your writing style and ability to mix in so many different sexual topics in one story! Keep up the good work!

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great story!!!!!!

great story...love a story that gets me hard and gets me to want to mastubate and explode all over the screen...would love to listen to you read the story!!!!

prattfromphillyprattfromphillyalmost 17 years ago
The city of brotherly love awaits you

Oh Yeah we need some Commando girls like you in Philly to do the Slut Slide

AirSearch1AirSearch1almost 17 years ago
mmmmm, I want to be your uncle

Sarahhh, your stories just keep getting hotter and hotter. I wish I coud be your uncle, sure sounds ike you had fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WANT YOU SLUT !!!!

As usual Sarah you've done it to me again!!

Sure wish I was your Uncle and was getting some of your hot slut pussy!!

My Cock is HARD right now and I'm wishing your Hot, cock loving mouth were wrapped around my meat scking me dry bitch!!!

Keep up the good storie's Sarah, so we guy's can keep up our cock's.

How about one about an 18 year old brother & 17 year old sister fucking....and getting caught by Daddy!!!----Then it turns into a hot 3-some with the bitch doing both guy's!! ? ? ? ? ?? ! ! !! = = H O T!!!

Thanks For Everything,

S T E V E

In Tenn.

shortngirthyshortngirthyalmost 17 years ago
Sarahhh does it again

Again Babe you've done us SW PAers proud! But, a true Steeler fan would NEVER have sucked off a Browns fan. Fuck those bastards. Uhh, wait, don't so that. Crap on 'em instead. But good story, I didn't know whether to laugh or jack-off! I'll look forward to the next installment. I like boat events. Reminds me of my cuz in Detroit who has promised me a BJ if I take her for a ride on my boat! She better hurry, you have me pretty horny!

Shortngirthy

FISHINGDUDEFISHINGDUDEover 16 years ago
"He knodded like a woodpecker..."

You did it again!Great story,well written,captivating!

GerryCPAGerryCPAover 16 years ago
Wild thing

I recently discovered this site and clicked on the Nude Day Contest stories and started reading them. This is the one I liked the most. Your strap-on story isn't my thing and your virgin gangbang one was a little over the top. Both good, though. But this one was had just the right amount of wild and crazy and humor and hot sex. Well, I'm off to read more of your entertaining tales.

rockymountain89rockymountain89over 16 years ago
your best I read so far

I liked this one even better than your "I Love Dick" stories. there is just something about hot & horny uninhibited chicks ya know

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous