Commando Caper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sarahhh
sarahhh
2,924 Followers

"This sounds familiar," Kara said to me. "Didn't this happen to us last Nude Day?"

"Yeah, pretty much--déjà vu," I agreed.

"Come here, you girls," the other officer commanded, "we have to handcuff you."

We got off the bar and went up to the officers.

"Hold out your hands in front of you," the officer who had spoken first instructed.

"Don't you usually handcuff suspects behind their backs?" Kara inquired.

"Just do what your told, young lady."

We did, and they put the handcuffs on us.

"Now, do you girls want to be arrested, spend some time in jail, and pay a fine . . . or . . ."

Kara and I looked at each other knowingly.

Just then the bartender brought a pitcher of yet another alcoholic beverage and placed it on the nearest table.

"So what's that?" I asked.

"A pitcher of Blowjobs. A Blowjob is ¼ oz Bailey's Irish Crème mixed with ½ oz Amaretto almond liqueur."

"Yeah, I know what a blowjob is," Kara said sarcastically. She glared at the cops. "So you dudes want to tickle our tonsils with your tinklers, 'eh? I don't think so!"

"Off to jail you go, then," the other officer snarled as he pulled her by the handcuffs, his eyes riveted to her nipples, which for some strange reason had become very erect.

"Oh what the hell," I muttered, "I do fancy men in uniform."

I approached the taller officer who had spoken first. "So you want a blowjob, do you?" He nodded like a woodpecker. I ran my hands from his shoulders down to his pants, and then I unzipped him.

"On your knees, sweet cheeks," he ordered, as he put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me down.

"Well, let's see what the cops are up to today," I cooed as I reached in his pants and freed his penis from his pants. I rubbed the head of his long and thick engorged member on my lips. "I see you take after your father," I commented, as I admired his impressive manhood.

He ripped the Steelers cap from my head. "I hate the fucking Steelers--I'm a Browns fan. No chick wearing a Steelers hat is going to sing into my purple microphone."

"What the hell difference does it make if I wear a hat? I can still suck a golf ball through a hose."

"Don't talk, you nappy-headed ho--just suck it."

"The only reason I'm nappy-headed is because I have cum in my hair."

"Well, semen is a wonderful natural conditioner for the hair. Now start breathing through your ears, bitch!"

I traced the lines and texture of his big cock, my tongue running up and down his shaft. My tongue found the underside of his balls, and I licked all the way up to the tip of his cock--over and over. I paused momentarily to purr, "Do you like the way I lick your lollipop, Mr. State Trooper?"

"Oh yeah . . . ohhhh yeah, honey."

"So I'm honey now instead of bitch? That's the way it always is when I have somebody's dick in my mouth."

"Let's see you get all my big dick down your throat, bitch 'er I mean honey. I bet you can't do that."

"Yeah? What are you willing to bet?"

"More Blowjobs."

I smirked. And then I popped his big cock all the way down my throat and nuzzled his pubic hair with my nose. I shook my head back and forth like a rag doll and gave the base of his cock a little bite. He kind of jumped, but grabbed my head and tried to push me even further down on his cock, even though I had it all in my mouth.

But then I slithered off his cock slowly, making a slurping sound. "How about the Blowjobs?"

"Yeah, you're good, honey--you can buff the big fella with the best. Now make the one-eyed monkey spit."

"I'm talking about the drinks--our bet?"

He motioned to the bartender. "Clyde, bring the girls another pitcher of Blowjobs."

Then I really got down to business. I slid the head of his cock into mouth and used my tongue to tickle the point just behind the corona as I encased the shaft with my right hand. I played with and squeezed his family jewels lightly with my left hand, which was a little difficult because of the handcuffs. Then I twisted my head from side-to-side, making sure my moist lips stayed in contact with his coronal ridge.

"Oh my fucking . . . ohhhh . . . oh yeah . . . ahhhh . . . yeahhhh baby . . . suck it . . ."

I paused momentarily. "Would you like to cum in my mouth, Mr. State Trooper? Would you like you shoot a big load down my throat and all over my face and tits?"

"Yeah baby . . . do it. Go get yourself a pearl necklace."

My mouth went back on his cock, covering the big mushroom head. I moved my right hand up and down the shaft, juggled his balls with my left hand, and sucked vigorously on the head. He began to thrust his hips upward to meet my eager mouth and pushed deeper and deeper down my throat until he got it all back down again. He pushed frantically in and out of my mouth over and over. I massaged his balls with my hands and just let him fuck my mouth.

"Oh yeah baby . . . ohhhh . . . ahhhhh . . . oh fuck . . . ahhhhh . . . oh yeahhhh . . ."

Bingo! He quivered spasmodically in my mouth as he ejaculated. I swallowed most of it, and then pulled him out and let him shoot some on my face and breasts. He got it in my hair! I put the head of his cock on the tip of my tongue and squeezed out every last drop and ate it up. Then I held his manhood in my mouth until the swelling subsided.

The bartender gave us some bar rags and we wiped the semen off our faces. Kara and I sat at the table naked and drank our Blowjobs. The two state police officers removed the handcuffs and went up to the bar and ordered drinks. After we finished the Blowjobs, we put our clothes back and started out the door. For some reason, the patrons applauded--those who weren't jerking off, anyway. As we went to the Jeep, Kara noticed something unusual. "Why isn't there a police car in the parking lot?" she questioned.

"Because those two dudes weren't cops, Kara."

"What? How do you know that? You mean we got scammed into giving those guys blowjobs?"

"Yeah, I guess we got scammed."

"But how do you know for sure they weren't cops, Sarah? They sure looked like cops to me."

I laughed. "So they wore uniforms. If we wore habits, would that make us nuns?"

"No, probably not."

"Kara, I know they were not real cops because the one I performed fellatio on is my uncle."

"What?"

"Yes, my father's younger brother. They don't talk to one another. Apparently they had a falling out five years ago when my grandfather died--something about the will. So I haven't seen or communicated with my Uncle Joe since my grandfather's funeral, and I really missed him. He used to do things with me."

"Yeah, well I guess he is still doing things with you--like cumming all over your face and tits, not to mention your hair, although it did already have spoogie in it."

"I mean he used to do things with me like take me fishing when I was a kid."

"Whatever. I'll tell you one thing, I'm never going commando again. Not even for Nude Day--it's too easy to get in trouble."

* * *

The next Saturday morning Kara stopped over to see me. She had on a new miniskirt and a strange look on her face.

"What's up, Kara? You look rather mischievous today," I observed.

She lifted up the front of the miniskirt--commando. "Let's go for a ride to that bar, SINNER'S SALOON, and do some sinning!"

"I can't, Kara, because I'm going fishing with Uncle Joe. He has a sweet boat."

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah, he said he was going to make my tuna melt."

"Woo woo! Can I come too? I'd like to sit on your uncle's big one-eye trouser trout myself. I can't believe you got it all down your throat. Yeah, I was watching out of the corner of my eye while I was sucking off the other dude."

"Sure you can cum, Kara." I stood up and lifted the front of my skirt--commando. "You can cum right now, girlfriend," I purred as my fingers slipped under her miniskirt, "as long as you give me a buddy suck, too."

Half an hour later Kara whined, "Okay, that's it for now; my tongue is sore. Hey, we should take some booze out on the boat--Sexual Trances or Blowjobs?"

"No need for that. Uncle Joe already made some Dirty Sex on the Boat drinks for us, so he told me."

"Oh, are we getting our fudge packed?"

"Kara, get your mind out of the gutter! A Dirty Sex on the Boat is 1 oz Bacardi 151 rum, 1 oz peach schnapps, 1 oz Midori liqueur, orange juice, pineapple juice, and cranberry juice."

"That 151 rum will really fuck us up!" Kara exclaimed gleefully.

I reached into the beach bag I had readied for the outing on the boat with Uncle Joe. Kara looked shocked momentarily when I showed her the strap-on harness with the big blue silicone dick attached.

"We won't be the only ones getting it up the ass, Kara!" I squealed with a lewd smirk.

* * *

Stay tuned for the sequel to this story, which is all about the fishing outing with Uncle Joe. The story is entitled "If the Fish Are Biting, Bite Them Back."

sarahhh
sarahhh
2,924 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
111 Comments
roveroneroveroneover 4 years ago
What fun girls!

Love them, their attitude...!

there was no way to rate the story at end-no stars...

would have given it a 5

and interesting review by Scouries

and curious if there really is a follow-up story...

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
That

is really sweet, luv to join them on the boat

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Masterdavid says it was a great story!

A really funny story- well written.

Jonathan PhillipsJonathan Phillipsover 12 years ago
Might as well leave the only comment of 2011

No idea why, but for the first time in years I was thinking of Sarahhh this afternoon and decided I simply had to read something of hers again.

This was the usual, silly, irreverent, dirty, funny nonsense I remembered and I absolutely loved it. I'm still blown away by your super-slick style.

I don't know what you are up to these days (or if you will ever get to read this), but whatever you are doing, I hope you are still writing and I hope you are getting the recognition for your incredible talent that you deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Vote mising

No way to vote on this so I'll just give it 10 stars...

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
My Virgin Sister What starts as spying ends up as much, much more.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories