All Comments on 'Committed Spider-Man Ch. 01'

by LoveHugeBoobs

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Genesis196Genesis196over 10 years ago
Great

I loved it like all of your others. Can't waite for the next one

ForeShadowForeShadowover 10 years ago
My Favorite Festish Couple

I have a fetish for the "romantic" triangle of Black Cat/Peter Parker/Mary Jane, and this really scratched my itch! One of the best stories I've read of the very few that exist, and I encourage you to write another chapter (well...endless chapters, really, but one step at a time)!

In particular, I'm excited about the next one, because it seems set up to bring in themes of comparison and humiliation that I enjoy seeing applied to this grouping...the less busty, less powerful, Mary Plain struggling helplessly against her rival while Spider-Man falls deeper under her spell, adding to the red-head's humiliation.

I hope to see more! Thanks for your hard work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

This was great. So when can we expect chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well done. I never did like Mary Jane that much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love black cat so much

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great; a truly evil, sexy seduction of the Spiderman.

The Black Cat is absolutely irresistible and your story makes that clear. Mary Jane cannot compete with her sexual power. Spiderman will belong to the Black Cat.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I would`ve loved Black widow/Natasha romanoff to have joined in whith them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous