All Comments on 'Common People'

by JukeboxEMCSA

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
sopharoonessopharoonesover 10 years ago
woah

im not sure what i was expecting! probably not that sort of cynical ending. i say cynical because i mean really mimi u let him in your mind you stupid girl! lol i did enjoy the story but not for the erotic element, more for how it didnt follow the path i thought it would hmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
There is a difference between being a normal person and being forced

To become a prostitute or are you that regarded that you believe that wanting to be normal means being helpless?

She wanted to enjoy her life but at no point did she say she wanted to live a high risk lifestyle or get paid to have sex with men. She just didn't want to be a rapist. Unlike you it appears.

BakimonoBakimonoover 10 years ago
Bingo.

Actually, I agree with the direction this took, as it was Vincent that got to do the 'programming' on her, and give her what he thought she was asking for. From his point of view, monster that he was, this is *exactly* what she was asking for. To go from being the one that can control anything and everyone around her to being one of the ones that have no control at all.

Exactly the kind of thing that someone like him would have done.

VyresOfTheArtVyresOfTheArtabout 10 years ago

Goddamn, this story jumped all over the fucking place. O,o

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I really enjoyed this story, and I love all of your stories. I loved the end with the "then it looks like you have everything you wanted."

I'm commenting here also because I found the line or two about her not being able to rape someone unless it was someone particularly weak or she's stronger than she looks to be problematic. Unless the purpose was that Vincent is an ass, that's a super problematic statement and men get raped by women all the time in lots of different ways. Even if the point is that Vincent is an ass, I think that statement requires some acknowledgement by your main character...unless you are also trying to make a point that she's naive. Either way, I'm concerned that your readers may subconsciously pick up "men can't get raped by women unless the women are really physically strong and the men are physically weak," which is a yucky part of our rape culture.

You are wonderful and I love your writing.

-X

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My ending cause this made me sad. 15 mins

It sucks but not a sad ending.

I couldn't move I was puppet, motionless

Then Vincent started to walk toward me and I felt my legs become wet my body pulsing with electric shock making me feel hotter and hotter. Is this how they felt when I did it? He pulled of my pants and brushed my legs apart then off went his pants. My core was throbbing waiting for his cock. Oh dear since when did I say things like cock, oh just thinking of his cock got me hotter. I couldn't think anymore on anything other than his cock filling my pussy, stretching me from the inside and pumping his cock in and out if my until he filled me with his cum and then he did it. I'm one swift movement he pushed into my waiting pussy causing me to moan in ecstasy of his cock so deliciously pumping viciously in and out of me and all I could do was sit, motionless, completely relying on him to bring pleasure. In and out he continued to pump his think length until it came wave after wave of pleasure went through me as his cum filled my womb. When everything calmed down I could feel him leaving my mind, my wall coming back up, my movement coming back and I held onto him,.

"So how did it feel to loses control" Vince asked hugging my body to his

It felt great but helpless to not have any control over my own body, my own thought

"Helpless, scary, and just cause of the sex, amazing, next time it's my turn" I replied my head on his chest as I drifted off

ApologiesApologiesalmost 7 years ago
Never to enjoy this story.

I never enjoy reading this story. I may stumble upon it every now and again and each time, once I realise what it is that I am reading, I dread to continue; to reach that miserable inevitable ending.

5/5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Had promise but disappointing

Go8d setup and premise. But disappointed with tbe direction it took and the unsatisfying ending.

MormonJackMormonJackalmost 5 years ago
Well written, but pretty dark conclusion

Interesting, creative, well written, and a dark conclusion. Ouch.

wuz2bluwuz2blu9 months ago

Come for the promise of erotica, stay for the philosophy. Impressive.

LechemanLechemanabout 2 months ago

Yup, I am agreeing with the consensus.

The story started well and then just, spiraled.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous