All Comments on 'Community College Ch. 02'

by Darren13

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
moosegsxmoosegsx10 months ago

Great storytelling once again. Already looking forward to part 3.

raraewriterraraewriter10 months ago

Another fabulous segment of a great story. Bravo

AileyInnAileyInn10 months ago

This is good stuff!

QBikkQBikk10 months ago

It’s a nice story to read, a bit over the top for some things, but funny

WalterWoodyWalterWoody10 months ago

I love the story, it's amazing! I think you have the possibility to be one of the best writers on this site, but honestly think there are a few things that are just a bit rough around the edges. You are far better than I am with your writing, I am not trying to act like an expert, but give you honest, constructive criticism so that you can be better, and even, the best! Occassionally it's just a bit jumpy. Keep going and keep improving.

Teacher44Teacher4410 months ago

I know that you need to suspend disbelief sometimes, but am I really supposed to believe that this woman has no idea what her stepson looks like? Other than that I love the story and look forward to it continuing.

bhill8671bhill867110 months ago
Are you

going to put him back with Helen? This spat of theirs is silly! They belong together.

AnserakkAnserakk10 months ago

Absolutely love this story hope you have many more chapters

Mr_Hit_ThatMr_Hit_That10 months ago

Please continue, I’m really enjoying this story.

DquiotiDquioti10 months ago

Don't you dare stop! Way too invested in this now! BZ

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now10 months ago

Wowzer! I'm loving this tale. Keep it coming, please!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Similar comments to the others..

More, More

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Seriously confused as to where this story is going. It's in Mature, yet his "primary" sex interest (its not love) is his stepmother, which screams Incest/Taboo but he's also collecting women in a way that screams future harem and Group. I still absolutely love the characters despite being confused by the story itself. Not sure where the plot is going, but cant wait tonread part 3 so I can find out. xD

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy10 months ago

I continue to enjoy your story!

4

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Best story I've read on the site in years. Thanks

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus019810 months ago

Like many others, am looking forward to part 3.

Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Having trouble with the concept that his stepmom doesn’t recognize him at all.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I scored the story 5 stars but that was because the plot itself. I like it but the dialogue can get confusing and hard to follow at times. I've reread it a few times now and have it straight in my head. So please continue with Chapter 3. One comment was you needed to suspend disbelief when reading this because the stepmother doesn't recognize him. How is that so? The first chapter pretty much told you the father/stepmother sent him off to boarding school at age 5 and while not clearly stated you can guess they had nothing to do with him in person in the 13 years after that. He was told about moving in a "letter" from his father. He would clearly look very different as an 18 yr old than as a 5 yr old. The entire adult group in the story are a bunch of rich sociopaths'. The contemporaries less so when they are called out for it. I think the story is rightfully placed in the mature category because I don't think his objective is to have a relationship with the stepmom only to seek revenge and maybe gather some blackmail material to keep himself housed and fed. We will see where the author takes the story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Keep it up, really have enjoyed this story. Not a lot of sex in it but enough to keep it going. I think a good story line and am looking forward to seeing where it goes, so keep it up please. Am really into it so please don't stop.

dennisjndennisjn10 months ago

Love it.

A great mix of humour and drama.

A little over the top in places but it works.

Keep it going.

Reilly1225Reilly122510 months ago

First, love the story. Second, i think you could improve and tighten portions of the setup. For example, i don’t think we knew the stepmother’s name until “Stephanie” was referenced as being on the judging panel. In the restaurant scene, how did Helen and Stephanie get included? Seems that he would have reacted poorly to that initially. I think there was a missed opportunity for tension and development there that would have improved this very promising story. Cant wait for the next part.

ballfan2001ballfan20019 months ago

Loving this series. I hope there are many more chapters to come. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

When are you going to come out with the next chapter. I'm looking forward to it!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love this you are a very talented storyteller thanks for sharing 5 stars

Poseidon60Poseidon609 months ago

The next chapter can't come out fast enough... Dammit!!! *****Stars!

linnearlinnear9 months ago

I really like the story a great deal but he is kind of a dick.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story hope to see lots more soon.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

One of the best stories that I read in awaie

vanyevanye9 months ago

If he hasn't seen his dad since he was first shipped off to military school, including when he came to live with him in California, how does he know what his dad's wife looks like? She's also not actually his stepmom, since his dad didn't remarry, he's been married to her the entire time including what he cheated on her. So, how does he know what she looks like?

GingernautGingernaut9 months ago

You have me hooked on this story, can’t wait for the rest.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story and love the writing style. You've got me waiting for the next chapters. Please post something soon. I see you are working on other stories but you've got to finish this one so the current fans don't get discouraged. Hoping to see the next sections soon. Nice job!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

He's doing well as a musician, the young girls all love him, and he seems to be setting up his whore stepmother, that had basically ruined his life, as a little boy. Hope she gets hers, the old slut, and he gers a girl to truly love him!@

upyoursixupyoursix8 months ago

Ok the Helen reactions are a bit ridiculous, but I'm still in love with this story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I understand that most are raving over this story. For this site it is 5 quality.

On the other hand I really liked the original character but he is changing.

Underage drinking and too much sex and what made him outstanding will slip away.

I will have to seriously consider whether I want to read more or stop here.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Too damn funny.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarren13@Darren13
I am unable to continue my stories for a while, my pain meds have been changed and it's had an unfortunate effect on my concentration. I’m going to start deleting all anonymous critiques, if you have something to say surely you can without hitting the anonymous button. I’m hap...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES