Community College Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's two," she whispered, "You owe me a song." and with that, she led me out to a stern-looking Tasha.

I was kissed once again on the cheek and patted on the ass by both her and Amy as we left.

"What the hell? Does that happen to you everywhere you go?" Tasha yelled as I got in her car, a very nice black Mercedes 4x4.

"Not until I arrived in this town, No why?" I asked confused.

"It was embarrassing!" she yelled again so I got out, I had over an hour until practice with Amy, so if she wanted to be a bitch I might as well walk back.

"What the hell are you doing? I am paying you!" she yelled again.

"Listen to me little lady, you may be used to shouting at your staff, but Not me!" I growled, "You paid for the haircut you wanted! You still owe me one hundred dollars for my time, oh and get Todd to help you, as I sure as hell won't!"

With that, I walked off and after a second she sped away. It was getting on for lunchtime so I headed straight towards the cafeteria at a quick march, it wasn't far even from here.

I was sitting eating two burgers and a large salad when Lucy and Rosy arrived plonking themselves uninvited at my table,

"I knew she would be a bitch and kick you out!" Lucy said angrily,

"Holy Hell! when did you get the haircut?" Rosy asked, staring at me,

"Just, is it good? Be honest," I asked her,

"Shit, you're serious! That looks amazing, you look Amazing!" Lucy said slightly louder than I was comfortable with.

"Oh look guys the dykes have a pet," Todd said sneering until I turned around and he saw who he had just insulted,

"What did you just say?" I growled getting up as he backed away, and then he turned and practically fled.

"Fuck me did you just kow him with a look!" Lucy yelled as I sat back down to finish my food.

"What is the problem here? You again James!" Helen said loudly, while I ignored her and carried on eating, I was nearly done.

"Do not ignore me, Young man!" she said, so I stood in her face, meal now forgotten

"No problem, Does There Look to be A Problem?" I asked coldly staring at her as she backed away, "Didn't think so!" I said and left

I could hear Lucy yelling at her as I walked away thinking what a difference a few days make.

As I entered the studio Katrina bounced up to me, and I do mean bounced she was a little distracting in that top, wow who knew?

"Her eyes are up here!" Amy said pouting as Katrina preened under my look.

"So you and Tasha? No more collaboration there huh?" she asked

"No, it seems hiring me for one song equates to her owning my ass!" I said,

"How?" Amy questioned me

"She hated seeing the hairdressers kissing my cheek and smacking my ass," I said smiling as she rolled her eyes.

"Seriously? What cheap ass salon did she,.... Oh shit that does look good though!" Amy asked but was distracted, as they all converged on me like an exhibit

"I'm not sure, but an Elise cut it," I said,

"Shush! Hush your mouth, no one can call her that! She's Royalty around here," Amy said physically shushing me with her hand, so I licked her palm, "ew gross!"

"Don't put your hand on my mouth then!" I laughed, as did her friends

Just then Tasha walked in as if she owned the place, she walked right up to my face

"Do you have an apology for me?" she sneered,

"You owe me one hundred dollars!" I said and then ignored her as I plucked at the borrowed guitar, she huffed and she puffed but we all just ignored her then as we ran through the song.

The girls were gushing around me as they complimented each other,

"Hey, you got better!" Amy said sounding more like her old self with me again, "Where's my videos of Saturday night?"

"I have hmmm twelve, wait that seems excessive, there were only two songs!" I said confused as I browsed them,

"I'll take the twelve!" she said holding her hand out as if I could pass them to her,

"I agreed to one!" I said as I sent it to her, still browsing the twelve!

She pouted adorably but still hit play linking it to the speakers in the room, Damn I sounded good coming out of them

I wasn't watching them as I was still seeing which could be deleted,

"Hey, don't you dare delete any! I want them all!" a pouting Amy said backed up by Katrina.

"I want never gets Miss!" I said laughing at the look on her face.

"Please, you are just gonna delete them," she whined very unlike the tiger I had met a few days ago.

"I agreed one, you got one, If you want any more then deal?" I said smiling as she wilted,

"I'm your Huckleberry," a very sexy Katrina said and she just got sexier in my eyes,

"You just earned two for that quote alone sexy," I growled, more of a deep purr came out as she was a hot little brunette and my blood was up after the song,

"What! Why?" Amy yelled but then shut up as Katrina played Need Somebody and I came out of the big speakers yet again, I did like my voice coming out loud like that and lost myself in a smile.

"Er, is that really you?" I looked up to see a sorry-looking Tash staring at me,

"Check the vids if you don't believe me," I said coldly.

"H-here" she said passing me my one hundred dollars, "could we maybe"

I interrupted her, "Sorry no, you wouldn't have paid had you not heard that, so good luck with this afternoon," no more second chances, these kids were entitled assholes.

As she sunk back into the shadows the other three were bouncing literally, even the quiet one Natalie,

"What were you going to sing at the pageant then and why aren't you," Nat asked, not wanting to shut her down as she was so quiet I went for half an answer.

"Hallelujah, the Bon Jovi version, well kinda," I said smiling at her hoping to bring her out of her very pretty shell, were there any plain girls here in this state?

"Sing it," Amy said but looked down, as I looked at her unimpressed with her tone,

"What she meant to say was, will you sing it for us please, James?" Katrina said, smiling a Kilowatt smile at me,

"I think I'm going to decline as it's time for class," I said smiling as I put the loaner down

"All classes are voluntary these last two weeks as everyone prepares stuff," Nat whispered smiling, I think she was catching on and exploiting the fact.

So I smiled and found an acoustic guitar and started playing the song as the words came out to a silent audience of four,

"Now I heard there was a secret chord, That David played and it pleased the Lord, But you don't really care for music, do you? It goes like this the fourth and fifth......."

When I finished five people were watching me as Helen must have entered when I was playing and with my eyes closed I was lost in the music. The girls wore amazed faces full of reverence and glistening eyes to a one, Where Helen's look was cold.

"Please give us the room girls," she said and they left after arranging a time to meet for the recital test later, each one giving Helen a dirty look on the way out.

"Have you changed your mind?" she asked me quietly,

"Nope," I said smiling as I put the guitar down.

"Why?" she whispered, looking very sad

"Don't give me those sad eyes, You've been nothing but a Bitch to me since I said no," I growled and moved to leave

"You should be in your class, I should give you a ticket," she said harshly,

"Do what you have to do," I said leaving her there as I went to my class late. I explained why to my professor and he was cool about it, going as far as to say I was way ahead of the curve and had already passed this semester with an A*.

This gave me leave to head out to collect my baby early. When I arrived they treated me like a returning son and my baby had been fully refurbished with a different vintage strap that was awesome

"I-I didn't expect this wow, how much do I owe you for this?" I asked not even bothered as it was fantastic,

"How about you try her out here first, you have time yes?" Larry asked as Ann brought out a PRS HDRx 50 second-hand guitar amp that looked like new and hooked me up,

"Dealers choice, Ann you choose this time," I said smiling

"Blaze of Glory, I have to hear it live, we missed you and I regret it," she said seriously,

So I played that song once again to two older people who wore smiles of pure joy as I shredded the chorus, this guitar sounded so much better today man, it even looked and felt better, what did he do?

"Thank you so much she's awesome," I said, thanking them both,

"Where did she come from? If I may ask." Larry asked so I told him about the deal with Bill.

"Son of a bitch always had a good ear," Larry said as they seemed to have a private conversation,

"So I need to be going, how much do I owe you, sir?" I asked.

"Nothing, you more than earned this playing my baby so well," he said smiling,

Ann stopped my arguments "Hush now child, this is for you," she said passing me the amp,

"No way I'm sorry but I cannot afford this, it's amazing but sadly there's no way," I said respectfully, "I could use a cheap mobile one though if you could keep an eye out I'd appreciate it,"

"No, it's a gift son, it's rude to refuse a lady's gift," she said smiling as I blushed.

"Don't worry I have a cheap walkabout you can use too," Larry said like it was a done deal but at my continued arguing Ann cut back in,

"It's already a done deal, we like you that's it, if you will come back say once a month at least to play his baby for him, we'll be very happy," she said

"But I would do that anyway, it's a privilege and an honour to play her," I said meaning it.

"Come on, we will give you a lift as you can't be late for our sweet Amy," Larry said as they shut the shop and we bundled into their SUV.

We arrived in plenty of time as they walked with me, Larry had the amp in hand like a couple of old roadies, Amy relaxed when she saw me and came over to make a fuss of them for coming.

We had to listen to some pretty dire stuff in my opinion and the Todd they were all making a fuss over was shit, I was happy to say. There were three judges and Helen. The one judge was Stephanie who kept sneaking glances like a teenager but I ignored the bitch and enjoyed her pouts.

Tash snuck along to me where I was sitting,

"Please I will double it!" she begged,

"We have no song, I can't learn one this quick," I said hating to see her beg, she was a pretty girl but karma was a bitch. Unfortunately, Todd didn't like seeing her with me, played and sang especially poorly when they performed.

So much so that he was called out on it by none other than Stephanie, giving Tasha another chance with a day's grace to perform another song tomorrow. I wondered how much of that was due to her being rich, these people stuck together.

I performed well trying to slightly underplay it to make Amy stand out which she caught,

"You didn't have to," she said shyly before she was swamped by her folks, which I used as an excuse to leave. My roadies were waiting as if they knew and we drove away before we were missed.

"So where too young man?" Larry asked, and I explained the need to exercise, I also mentioned not wanting to leave the guitar and amp at my place. They volunteered to keep them in the shop and gave me their phone number so I could always collect them.

"I will be back around seven-thirty for the diner so if you wanted a song played on her majesty, l would be honoured sir," I only half joked.

"See you then," he said as they dropped me off at the end of my road, allowing me extra time for the swim in the bloody freezing water.

As I walked back to town I realised I had an extra five hundred dollars from today as well as a very popular haircut I still wasn't sure of.

My phone rang and I answered to an irritated Amy

"You bailed on me!" she half yelled down the phone at me,

"Yeah you looked busy, but I think it went well," I replied happily as I strolled along the windswept beach.

"But you ditched me! I haven't even paid you yet!" she said angrier than she had any right to be, shit she hadn't paid me yet!

"What nothing?" she said,

"Well, I will probably see you in the week, right? just pay me then," I said, still relaxed it had been a good day, and it still was even when she put the phone down on me.

I played three songs on that majestic guitar, but as I tried to leave Ann came down and locked the place up.

"No, we are eating together tonight ok?" she said and it wasn't a question, what followed was one of the only really enjoyable meals I had ever eaten in company. They joked and played off each other and made me feel totally at home.

"You do realise she will expect this weekly now right," Larry mock whispered to me,

"You don't have to, it was amazing but I would hate to think..." was all I managed before I was hugged by Ann and no other words were needed.

As I rounded the corner to head back a White Porsche Cayenne gt turbo pulled up alongside me, man that was a sexy car and the window rolled down,

"Hi, handsome, have you got used to it yet?" Elise asked with a sexier-than-legal smile,

"Hi Elise, no not yet, no offence it's been well received it just doesn't feel like me yet," I said smiling,

"None taken, I prefer honest answers, it will take a while to go from the wilder look you had going on," she said, wow she was hot, she was also leaning forward to give me a better view.

"Ok cool thanks," I said, not wanting to just keep staring awkwardly at her tits.

"You do owe me a song though," she said winking at me, "I happen to have an old acoustic guitar in my lounge, could you play me a song handsome?" she purred as I gulped hoping I could see where this was heading.

"Yeah, I mean sure, I do owe you one after all," I said getting into a car worth more than me ten times over and oh boy were the seats nice.

"I mean to let you give me one too," she purred as we drove off way too fast to a house on the shore between town and mine.

It was nice, set back so you couldn't see it but the lounge was upstairs out on stilts and afforded a great panoramic view of the ocean, I was immediately captivated by the view.

"I think I'm jealous of the ocean," she growled sexily as she handed me a cold beer

"Thanks, this is an amazing place you have here," I said smiling at her, then I noticed the fire was not laid and I moved to start one for her.

"A boy scout too?" she purred, "I will go change if that's alright while you warm us up"

I lit the fire and had it roaring in minutes as they weren't my logs and I loved a fire, I sat in the window on a massive cushion watching my love as I drank an ice-cold beer.

She came out in a house coat of sorts carrying a beautiful Gibson acoustic guitar, possibly the nicest I'd ever seen and I was enthralled by her, taking her carefully and running my hands over her body.

"Okay, this is officially my worst night ever," Elise sighed, "first the ocean and now the guitar, the way you look at that guitar gives me shivers young man," she cooed, and that gave me shivers, she noticed but tried to hide her smile under the fake pouts.

"Pick your song, Elise," I whispered into her ear as she leaned forwards

"Ok, no you'll laugh at me asking a rock singer to sing a pop song," she sighed but when I nodded she continued, "Home by Michael Buble, sorry but I really like that song"

"Play the record for me while I look up the lyrics," I said smiling,

"No, if you don't know it...." I cut her off with my finger to my lips and she smiled and set it to play on youtube on her massive tv.

It was a nice simple song, nothing complicated and the lyrics were easy enough especially right there on my phone screen, but she put them on her laptop in front of me as we drank beer and listened to her song three times. In that time she had somehow snuggled up into my lap like a cat finding a home, it was nice, peaceful even as we sat there with the wind howling along the shore. All the while we watched the waves crashing down as we safely sat in the warm under the glow of the fire.

As I strummed this amazing guitar I was momentarily lost as it was a pure soulful sound, before I could start

She said, "Hang on I need the good stuff for this," and scurried away like a girl with a huge smile on her face, she came back with two glasses of whiskey with a dash of soda water and one ice cube in each.

"It's my absolute favourite," she whispered and watched as I sipped a divine drink indeed.

She giggled at my look started her iPhone recording and then motioned to the guitar as she took her own sip and closed her eyes. I strummed the intro and closed mine and the words drifted out into the space between us, I was surprised as my voice sounded warmer deeper richer almost as I sang this solely to her, it was her face I sang these words to and I broke into a warm smile,

"Another summer day, Has come and gone away, In Paris and Rome, But I wanna go home, mmm"

When I opened my eyes she was weeping silent happy tears as she just stared at me as if I were a figment of her imagination.

I wiped a single tear from her cheek and kissed it and she gasped a tiny sound,

"May I sing one more as a tip, it's actually just so I can hear what it sounds like on this amazing guitar you have," I asked her in a whisper as she smiled so brightly it could have been noon.

She just nodded as words for once seemed to elude her, so I set my iPhone to tape and this got her attention as she stopped and restarted hers I strummed the intro into a new firm favourite, this time though I kept my eyes open wanting to see her react as she listened,

"Now I heard there was a secret chord, That David played and it pleased the Lord, But you don't really care for music, do you? It goes like this the fourth and fifth......."

Her eyes were wide like saucers as tears fell but they were seemingly happy tears, she smiled at me beautifully as I reverently put her guitar away safely and sat back down by her to take another sip of the finest drink I had ever had.

She crawled onto my lap again as we sat in front of the fire on a luxurious rug watching the flames dance, they soothed my soul which was already humming happily after that song.

She looked up and gently kissed me as if checking she was allowed and wasn't spoiling this, I opened my lips and welcomed her into my mouth as our tongues softly danced together. There was no rush, it was a slow and languid kiss that didn't escalate until I caressed her face gently, this seemed to be a go for her as she took possession of my mouth.

"You are so beautiful inside and out aren't you baby," she whispered, we came up for air and I kissed her neck with butterfly kisses, she opened her house coat showing me a wet dream in the flesh.

She had a black lace lingerie set on along with suspenders and stockings but no panties, her firm double d breasts jutted proudly out of her petite frame shocking me as my mouth watered.

"Promise me, Don't fall in love handsome, this is just pleasure ok?" she growled as I nodded not listening, but knowing love was no longer in my wheelhouse anyhow, I kissed lower.

I licked her breasts and yes they were fake but they were Mona Lisa fakes, they were perfect, I trailed my tongue up one peak along the other and sucked a nipple into my mouth through my teeth, it sent her into moans like a dream and as I gently nibbled one she came.

I let my hand roam her body as my mouth laid claim to her breasts, I teased her as I stroked her thighs so softly that she was thrusting herself at my hands before l touched her core. When I did I found her so wet I was shocked, she was like the ocean down there and I so wanted to plunge in, I fought with the willpower honed from years of training.

My fingers drew circles on her outer lips. I'd read about an alphabet trick online and to say it worked would have been the understatement of the century. My fingers were dexterous from years of guitar practice and I played a virtuoso on her outer folds before I even dipped a finger into her.