Community College Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well if one ever got the chance, I'm sure he'd treasure the experience privately for the rest of his lucky life," I whispered back, keeping an eye out for who was watching, Stephanie was. Elise had a glistening of the eyes when she looked at me then.

"Is it better than mine, handsome?" she whispered,

"I've yet to see touch feel or hear anything that can lay a glove on you El" I whispered back meaning every word of it, "but it's a hell of a guitar, it sounded good didn't it,"

She had to walk away at that and I hoped I hadn't gone too far, I was looking for the out then but as I spotted it Tash's mother grabbed me in a vice-like grip.

"Oh no you don't handsome," she growled half pur half tiger, "she warned me you would ghost away and I said no, no one that talented shies away from praise, yet here you were about to vanish." her eyes watching me like a hawk and her hand did not let me go.

"You won't have any more trouble from your music teacher either," she said a steel glint in her eye as she stared down an obviously frightened Helen, just how powerful was this woman.

"That was mostly my fault Ma'am, acting the petulant spoilt teenager, I hope you forgive her only human reaction," I said quietly, that had gone far enough.

"Astonishing, truly Astonishing you are a modern miracle, I will not let the world eat you alive beautiful," she purred, as she stroked my cheek with her free hand.

"Oh don't look so frightened, my daughter is enamoured with you, I'll behave," she growled while laughing as she led me to her daughter.

"I'm not a love type of guy, rest assured I will behave, Ma'am," I said as she stared at me hard, before smiling warmly at me "So sweet, what did they do to you, my poor beautiful boy,"

Tash noticed me then and hugged me tightly again, "she caught you, I knew she could," she said laughing at my scowl.

"Ok enough teasing the bumpkin, I am going to bounce now ok, enjoy your celebration," I said, but she had one arm and her mother my other,

"No James, we earned this and I would like to celebrate with my family and friends, I hope you are a friend, James, please" she whispered, that last vulnerable please screwed me over!

"I'm not dressed for a posh dinner, or whatever it is you're doing," I sighed. But she knew she had won.

"Ok I will just get you outfitted on the way, as it is admittedly a nice restaurant, please for me don't bail just this once. You did this! You allowed me to shine, please." she pleaded and she had no place pleading on her big day.

"Fine! But I'm going like this, if it's warm enough in there my T-shirt will be ok" I sighed again.

"No," her mother said as she had been eavesdropping, "I have just the person," and she waved Elise over whispering something to her, my hand was transferred to hers and after a look from her mother Tash let go as well.

Elise led me out to her car, "I have been told to dress you nicely beautiful, so don't fight it and we will be quick ok," she said smiling at me kindly with a hint of mischief.

"Ok, but I only shop at....." she interrupted me then,

"No just No! You are my doll for the next thirty minutes, so get used to the idea," she said firmly.

When I just sat there quietly she asked, "What no sexual quip?"

"I wouldn't want to cheapen it, I know it was a one-off thing El, but to me, it was a special one-off thing," I said quietly, content to sit then as she turned the amazing sound system in that Porsche on, I was shocked to hear my voice singing Home, coming out of the speakers at me.

"Wow, the sound Is amazing," I whispered,

"It reminds me of an out-of-this-world experience with a once-in-a-lifetime talent, a very special night to me," she whispered and we both smiled shyly as she pulled into a very expensive-looking mall.

I followed her into an exclusive-looking shop and then walked back out again, she dragged me back in, literally. It must have looked funny to see a six-foot guy getting pulled around by a petite sex goddess.

"You will behave young man!" she said sternly as I pouted for real at her, no way would I afford any clothes from here, I'd seen a nice leather jacket for four grand and left! She had dragged me back in.

I stood there as she talked animatedly to an extremely well-dressed woman who was obviously in charge, only for the woman to take one look at me and vanish to return with two! Count them, two assistants!

Elise then sat down as a coffee was brought to her and a lot of clothes were brought to me,

I was loosely measured by a very professional young woman. A minute later eight pairs of Calvin Klein boxer briefs arrived, all black, I was handed a pair and sent behind the curtain to put them on as whispers then sprang up.

When I walked back out just in the boxers, extremely lean big muscles with wide shoulders chiselled abs and rock-hard pecs the room went silent. A hungry-eyed Elise laughing caused the three women to blush.

"I think you broke them beautiful, I'd like to think my haircut helps but the Abs are simply ridiculous one could cut their selves somewhere delicate straddling those," she said and roared with laughter as everyone but her blushed redder!

"You are not helping, I thought this was a quick stop," I mock growled at her and she squirmed in her seat, then she played the recordings of me on her phone,

"That's who you are dressing ladies, ignore the urchin waif look who walked in, the voice you can hear and the man with the audacity to hide that body from the world is who you are dressing," she said firmly

"Now Mackenzie is paying for the suit and shoes so don't skimp but I want one of you putting him in jeans dress shirt sweater and that jacket on my account ok!" she said and they sped up.

"No way! I do not need a suit or any of that, jeans and a shirt maybe tops! Definitely not that jacket! I could live for twelve months on that so No!" I said firmly and she laughed at me,

"What are you going to do? Where are your clothes beautiful, oops walking out in just the boxers are we?" she wore such a triumphant look of pure mischief I couldn't hold back a smile,

"Jeans and a sweater only ladies please, oh and the receipts," I said, as she gasped,

"You wouldn't dare!" she growled,

"I can walk to mine from here in less than an hour," I growled back, way too huskily for my liking, as a stray hand stroked my chest and another the back of my thigh leading to my ass.

"Hey! Keep it, professional girls," Elise growled for real and brought them down to earth

"Put the suit on, I will take it back tomorrow and reimburse Mackenzie," the manager found a way around me.

It did feel nice though and they kept the price tags hidden from me, it looked amazing, but Elise's hands stroked my chest and she turned to them with a harsh look on her face,

"I want him in silk, the two shirts will be silk!" she said and I was stripped to the waist as a crisp white silk shirt was brought over,

"It's too tight," I said trying to take it off, but the cute assistant kept playfully slapping my hands away as I smiled at her, she was sexy.

"Come on Beautiful or the dinner will be over and I will be roasted alive, a little like they may eat you when they see you in that!" she purred, I was happy there weren't any more bags, wait

"Where are my clothes, Elise?" I asked firmly, "Dressing up for a day doesn't mean I'm throwing my wardrobe out!" I snapped.

"Calm down they are in the car," she cooed as I stared at her,

"That bloody jacket better not be in their Elise or it's on eBay tomorrow," I growled and she laughed at me.

"Only you could fight so hard to deny gifts," she said smiling sadly, as we drove to the restaurant listening to my two songs on a loop.

"You need some better material, or at least some different songs, seriously you don't have to play them because I'm in the car," I said smiling at her to break the tension.

"I haven't listened to anything else," she said quietly as though admitting a very guilty secret.

"I have five more live tracks, the quality varies mind I will warn you of that," I said as she almost crashed,

"Send them to me now, please James," she asked so sweetly, that I did just that as we turned into an incredibly posh place.

"One minute please," she asked as she scrolled through the songs I had sent, her eyes lit up at all of them. "Ha thirsty bitches will be so jealous," and she glowed with happiness all the way into the restaurant as she took my arm.

The party of ladies in the bar area went silent as we walked in, I knew the suit was too much.

"Holy hell handsome is that you?" Amy whisper shouted across the room,

"I've upgraded him, he shall be known as Beautiful from now on girls," Elise preened as they all stared at me. "Doesn't he look good? It's amazing what a quality haircut and some fine clothes can do, it helps if the chassis is in such good shape though,"

"You didn't have to go into the changing area with him Elise," Tash's mother mock sighed, gaining a laugh from the restaurant I think.

"Oh pffff, they gave him Calvin Kleins and made him stand in the bloody store, he was ogled by three helpers no less and me of course, FYI he needs feeding up, there's not an ounce of fat on his body," she said to some very shocked faces

"Beautiful, jacket off just for a sec," she said and like her doll I took the Jacket off showing them all a far too-tight shirt.

"Under that is an eight pack I think they're called and I seriously thought they were a myth!" she continued ignoring my pleading glances for quiet,

Tash's mother was first to me and she trailed a finger over my chest and my Abs,

"Mother!" Tash said as she rushed up to pull her away, "No wonder he hides!"

"Oh nonsense, he is positively edible," she growled laughing at our shocked faces,

"I'm returning it, tomorrow Ma'am," I said smiling.

"I will cut you up and feed you to the poor if you do!" she growled for real,

"My rooms are damp and musty plus I will never wear it, so it's a waste," I said getting far too much attention for my liking.

"Some people! You'd treat a dog better and I know who I'd rather pet," Stephanie the evil witch said, how many had they drunk already?

Tash grabbed me and led me to the girls, safety at last, it was like swimming with sharks,

"What's the matter, you like cougars?" Tash asked as she smiled,

"That was like swimming with sharks without the tank!" I gasped and they fell about at that.

Amy shoved a cold beer in my hand, "Here I actually felt sorry for you there, damn they were handsy," she said

"Hey I saved you remember, " I said smiling,

"Did you want to be saved though?" Nat whispered she was a lot naughtier than she let on,

"What have you done to my shy innocent Nat, one trip to the cupboard and bam!" Amy said making everyone laugh.

"Trip to the cupboard, do tell?" Elise purred as she stalked up,

"They were calling me fat! So I showed the one I thought was the quietest," I said, "turns out she's a hidden deviant," even she laughed at that as she hit me playfully on the chest which turned into her scraping her nails down my front

"What? He outed me," Nat pouted, this was an enjoyable afternoon as we sat for a fantastic meal, somehow my menu had no prices and no one would show me theirs.

"I think Elise is exaggerating," Stephanie of all people said and she'd not just seen me naked, she'd sucked my cock! "We should all maybe see if there is a mythical eight-pack." the cheeky bitch said

There was a lot of agreement at that table full of supposed civilised ladies when the girls who were on my side weren't exactly on my side at all, as they wanted to look.

"Not a chance," I said loudly, dismissing her,

"Oh can't back it up eh?" she countered, yeah she was a few glasses in.

After a weak chant of off, I pointed to Elise and Natalia,

"They are my witnesses and I'm happy to rest my case," I said smiling,

"Well, I can't really remember," a very devious Nat said smiling,

"To be honest maybe I didn't get that good a look," Elise said smiling hungrily,

"This is a class action of sexual harassment and humiliation right here," I said, smirking at the outraged faces,

"Nothing is humiliating, now take your top off like a good boy," Stephanie said, while everyone watched and enjoyed the banter

"You first!" I replied smiling,

"I beg your pardon!" she said quite surprised when I didn't move at the click of her fingers,

"Simple, whoever wants to see my six-pack take off your tops, fairs fair after all," I said to a cacophony of groans as I had won.

I settled down to ignoring the horny drunken women and studying the menu, a young waitress walked over and was about to help me when she was shooed away,

"You come sit by me, I will help you, baby," another friend of Tash's mom said,

"Fuck that's dirty," Tiny Nat growled, smirking at me with a wink,

"You are well on your way to a spanking little miss," I said huskily and the table went quiet, oh hell.

"How would you spank me Beautiful," Elise asked in a purr, her eyes dancing with mischief,

"I'd put you over my knee, lift your dress so it was just your bare bottom in a thong and stockings," I growled, "Then I would make you count the strokes out loud as I crisply spanked your firm Ass, Ma'am!" I said in a voice that was all husk as I stared into her eyes.

"Oh fuck," Tash's mother whispered, gaining giggles,

"That was rather specific James," Helen said getting involved, there were a lot of flushed faces at the table.

"Just a generic fantasy I had on hand," I said sensually,

"Anyhow enough nonsense this is a meal to celebrate Tash's amazing voice, please can we order?" I said loud enough to break that spell.

"Burger for me please," I told the waitress,

"He will have the largest steak rare, fries with steamed vegetables and a bearnaise sauce along with a German lager, cold," Elise ordered for me, then as she looked at staring faces, she said, "What I dressed him, I will make damn sure he's fed!" and that was enough to make anyone forget what they wanted to ask.

I noticed lingering looks from Stephanie as well as Tash's mom and her friends, this was the target-rich environment, hot rich cougar central and I allowed myself to dream while waiting for my food. In it, Stephanie and Helen were on their knees both sucking my cock and I was thoroughly enjoying it until my food arrived I kid you, not it was a twenty-ounce steak cooked to perfection.

I happily ignored their sexual innuendo as I ate my fill before becoming a little bit happier as a single malt served exactly as Elise had given me was provided. I saw the looks on the girl's faces who were being strictly kept to one glass of wine with their meal as I drank my second beer and sipped a malt whisky.

"Asshole," Amy whispered as she tried to pilfer my whiskey,

"Nuh uh, the beer maybe, but don't touch the malt, it's gods gift to me for putting up with all of you today," I whispered and she frowned but immediately took my beer.

I was stuffed and coming to the sad conclusion there would be no outside exercise today, as I decided to play a little and started to smirk,

"Behave, it's Tash's day remember," Little Nat leaned across the table to tell me, as I blatantly looked down her top making her smile,

"Damn she's in my head," I muttered as Amy slapped me under the table.

Tasha walked around to talk to me and she blushed like crazy as I indicated my lap as a seat, she had also had more than one wine and she sat in my lap. I settled her and placed my arms around her waist, as she snuggled in her mother said, " ok we are taking this back to ours, ladies." while smiling at me as the rest of the girls watched us.

"That's my cue to leave," I said, but they were determined to continue the celebration and take me back to their rather big house. I pointed out the girls were my band, so they were all also invited including the extremely quiet Lucy and Rosy.

I was in the front seat of Elise's Porsche with Amy, Nat and Tash in the back as the girls were sure I would ghost the party as soon as possible, proving I wasn't as mysterious as I thought I was.

"So will you sing for us?" Elise asked me,

"As long as they lend me the acoustic then yeah, why not it might be cool in a suit," I said laughing,

"Why not electric? I haven't heard you play electric, I think I might like it," Elise purred, giving me some significant side-eye.

"The guitar and amp are kept at Larry's, sorry as I don't want to risk the bitch from hell finding it and selling or destroying it," I said quietly,

"You don't mention your family much," Amy said,

"No, I don't," I said ending that conversation as we magically appeared outside Larry's, I picked up my babies and we headed to Tash's parent's mansion.

"You know you still be to behave right," Nat said to me directly,

"Yes, and I will, scouts honour," I said laughing at their faces.

"What do you mean by that Natalie?" Tash asked,

"He gets especially horny when he plays, but it's still your day so he should behave," she answered seriously and the other three stared at me,

"She's right, I have no idea how she knows that though," I said smiling at the smirking little sex kitten.

"So if I just wanted no-strings sex as you're known for no attachments, what would happen," Little Natalie was being very naughty and the others were watching us like hawks.

"Well, I would bounce your tiny ass on my big hard cock repeatedly until you were just a puddle of orgasmic goo," I growled at her as she flushed but she did still laugh,

The other three women in that car just stared open-mouthed at me,

"What, she blatantly started it," I said like a grown-up,

"For a recently retired virgin, you are awfully cocky," a smirking Nat said, as Elise almost crashed the car and went very flushed.

"You didn't fall for that rubbish, did you, Nat?" Amy asked laughing,

"The fact you didn't is telling," she said, quietly smirking, "he hides in the blatant truth that you all ignore as impossible." I could tell with that, she had opened up a whole can of worms.

"You didn't answer me?" Nat said, enjoying herself at my expense now and I hated to say I was loving this side of her.

"Well for a once-and-out guy, obviously I have no point of reference apart from porn, but as far as I could tell I was at least ok at it and should be on an upwards curve," I said smiling at their shocked faces. I went to get out but the doors automatically locked.

"Why aren't you sure?" Elise asked and the rest leaned forwards,

"Well I thought it was amazing, but she came so hard so often, her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she passed out, so I have no feedback," I said flat but honestly,

They all looked at Nat who stared at me and nodded that I was telling the truth to now open mouths.

"What did you do then? Just get up and leave her passed out?" Amy asked, almost through into the front of the car now, I daren't even look over at Elise.

"I picked her up and carried her to bed, where I gently covered her, I then waited for thirty minutes hoping for a second chance but when it became clear she was out, I kissed her sweet lips and locked up behind me," I said honestly, to some audible gasps as Nat my lie detector agreed. Elise was flush and looking contemplative but I couldn't do anything about that.

Amy grabbed my guitar and Nat my amp as Tash led the way in as I went to check the boot for my clothes. Elise walked up to me as I found bags and bags full of new designer clothes.

"You were a Virgin! How is that even possible?" she hissed clearly angry.

"What difference does it make?" I asked her,

"It just does! That should not be possible! How?" she hissed again as I gave her a dirty look, there were thousands of dollars worth of clothes.